Pet Mod Nativemons-India (S6: Vote Phase)

Type: Normal/Psychic
Stats: 90/60/80/105/110/60 (+15 SpA)
Abilities: Inner Focus, Telepathy, Quick-Witted (User's Speed is doubled during Psychic Terrain)
Notable Moves: Psychic Terrain, Expanding Force, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Parting Shot
Design/Flavor:
The oldest references to the concept of "guru" are found in the earliest texts of Hinduism (thank you Wikipedia), so it only makes sense for the guru Pokemon to get a few buffs from the India region.
Competitive: Quick-Witted Oranguru can either play a utility role by setting a Psychic Terrain then using Expanding Force or pivoting to a teammate... or a wall-breaking role by using Nasty Plot while Psychic Terrain is already up. Either role should be good enough to bump it way up from ZU.

Type: Fighting
Stats: 100/120/90/40/60/95 (+15 Spe)
Abilities: Defiant, Libero, Receiver
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, U-Turn, Court Change, Crouch (User's Speed and Accuracy are boosted by 1 stage)
Design/Flavor: I couldn't give Oranguru a buff for the India region and not do the same for its primate counter-part.
Competitive: Without a way to sharply raise it's attack, Passimian won't be breaking many walls. But with 100% STAB, powerful moves, and a reliable way to boost its already decent speed, it can function as a solid late-game sweeper.

Type: Psychic
Stats: 80/120/80/65/85/75 (-10 HP, -10 Atk, +20 Spe)
Abilities: Sheer Force, No Guard, Serene Grace
New Moves:
Agility, Zen Headbutt, Spirit Break, Sacred Fire, Future Sight, Psychic, Teleport
Removed Moves: Heavy Slam, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Height/Weight: 6'2", 227 lbs
Design/Flavor: A taller, more lanky version of standard Machamp with an extra set of arms... inspired by the many deities of Hinduism and Buddhism with multiple arms.
Competitive: A Agility + Sheer Force attacking set is probably Indian Machamps best option, but a bulky attacking set that puts the Serene Grace + Sacred Fire combo to use can be annoying to deal with as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 269797
These mons are based on the names of the three Prongs of the higher deity Shiva's three aspects, represented by prongs in a trishula, or Trident, or battle pitchfork. Let's get to it. All mons look like monks with a disk of their respective color behind them and a pitchfork prong.

Pokemon: Sattverity
Type: Fire/Fairy
Stats: 125/80/100/100/110/75 (590)
Abilities: Regenerator (Drought)
Notable Moves: Sacred Fire, Fire Blast, Moon Blast, Recover, Psychic, Energy Ball, Weather Ball, Solar Beam, Calm Mind, Morning Sun
Height/Weight: 4 ft, 67 kg
Design/Flavor: The meditating aspect of Shiva has a fire of life in its hand. It is doing a Sun Salutation from Yoga, hence the drought
Breeding Group: Legendary, cannot breed
Competitive: Well, both abilities are really goddamn good! Maybe too good? A defensive fire type isn't the worst thing ever, but its itemization requires boots to function best, not that it has too much trouble. Keep in mind it is a legendary.

Pokemon: Rajaster
Type: Water/Electric
Stats: 80/80/115/110/120/75 (590)
Abilities: Adaptability (Drizzle)
Notable Moves: Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Scald, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Liquidation, Thunder Wave, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Hurricane, Snatch
Height/Weight: 5 ft, 77 kg
Design/Flavor: This meditating aspect of Shiva has controlling energies of thunder in its hand. Dark clouds circle it with storms.
Competitive: Both abilities are really goddamn good! Maybe too good? An offensive Water/Electric type though Washing Machine has a more consistent burn, and ignores ground types. This thing has decent defenses let down by a lower than 100 HP.

Pokemon: Tamastrophy
Type: Dark/Poison
Stats: 90/110/100/100/100/90
Abilities: Sheer Force (Tough Claws)
Notable Moves: Sword Dance, Nasty Plot, ludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Wicked Blow, Dark Pulse, Sludge Wave, Poison Jab, Crunch, Liquidation, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Energy Ball
Height/Weight: 5 ft, 77 kg
Design/Flavor: This meditating aspect of Shiva is covered in DARK! It drips dark, almost poisonous energies.
Competitive: This thing brings pain, although if you think this thing overshadows Urshifuu, this thing has lower Attack AND Special Attack despite the Wicked Blow and Fight just hits more types as a STAB, and this thing gets no fight type moves other than Focus Blast despite having the elemental punches. This thing can go mixed Sheer Force, Special Attacker Sheer force or Physical Sheer Force. Its typing options are a little limited on the special end, but it should be able to do great things to cause Tamas and Catastrophy... Tamastrophy!
Although the the concept of these are really cool (the research you did into this is awesome) they’re all varying degrees of insanely busted and all violate the BST rule.

Although the the concept of these are really cool (the research you did into this is awesome) they’re all varying degrees of insanely busted and all violate the BST rule.
They are deliberately a legendary trio. Most legendaries have BST above 560 I can lower it if needed though.

Fair point, you still gotta keep in mind balancing though, and their abilities push them pretty far over the top in my opinion. Keep in mind that these mons aren’t being added to the current OU metagame and are instead intended for a lower-powered micrometa.

To not Double Post, I’ll add my submissions here.

:Indeedee:
Pokemon: Indeedee-Male
Stats: 65/65/65/110/95/95 (+5 Hp and SpAtk, +10 Def)
AbilitIes: Inner Focus, Synchronize, Psychic Surge (HA)
Notable Moves: Expanding Force, Psychic, Psyshock, Hyper Voice, Mystical Fire, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Calm Mind, Trick, Light Screen, Reflect
Height/Weight: 2’11’’ ft, 61.7 lb
Design/Flavor: Britain has pretty deep ties with India, as it ruled it well into the 1900s. I figured since Copperajah, a very obviously Indian Pokemon is part of the Galar Region, why not include a British Pokemon in an Indian based one.
Competitive: This Pokemon plays a pretty much identical role to what it already does in Gen 8, setting terrain, firing off massive Expanding Forces, and using trick to cripple potential checks. I gave it a slight buff in stats just to give it a little more longevity and a tad more oomph. Light Screen and Reflect are added to just give an extra option to potentially assist Unburden sweepers.
Pokemon: Indeedee-Female
Stats: 75/55/80/95/105/85 (+5 Hp, +15 Def)
AbilitIes: Own Tempo, Synchronize, Psychic Surge (HA)
Notable Moves: Expanding Force, Psychic, Hyper Voice, Mystical Fire, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Calm Mind, Healing Wish, Wish, Teleport
Height/Weight: 2’11’’ ft, 61.7 lb
Design/Flavor: Same as Indeedee-M.
Competitive: I really wanted to differentiate Indeedee-F from its male counterpart, as before it was pretty much completely outclassed. I decided to go more of a mini clefable type route, healing teammates through wishport and soaking up some hits on the special side. The stat boosts just aim to buff its paper-thin physical defenses to a serviceable level. Teleport can also additionally be used to easier get in the Psychic Surge abusers it likely would be partnered with. Lastly, 95 SpAtk STAB Expanding Force is still nothing to sneeze at.

Last edited:
I noticed that the next slate is going to be dedicated to making starters, so that we don’t try making any right now. Would it be a good idea to have a slate dedicated to making legendaries too? Since they will violate the BST rule and could be overpowered in this micrometa, it could also be a mostly flavor-oriented slate so we don’t have to worry as much about their competitive implications (legendaries are meant to be stronger than regular Pokemon anyway).

I noticed that the next slate is going to be dedicated to making starters, so that we don’t try making any right now. Would it be a good idea to have a slate dedicated to making legendaries too? Since they will violate the BST rule and could be overpowered in this micrometa, it could also be a mostly flavor-oriented slate so we don’t have to worry as much about their competitive implications (legendaries are meant to be stronger than regular Pokemon anyway).
Oooo this is a really good idea and I’ll definitely keep it in the back pocket for the future.

:weezing:
Pokemon: Weezing
Type: Poison
Stats: 90/65/120/85/70/60 (Attack and HP were swapped)
Abilities: Stench / Levitate / Neutralizing Gas
Notable Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Protect, Toxic Spikes, Toxic, Clear Smog/Haze, Destiny Bond, Fire Blast, Sludge Wave, Memento, Explosion, Pain Split, Infestation, Corrosive Gas, Giga Drain
Height/Weight
: Unchanged
Design/Flavor: The Delhi region in India proper has horrible air pollution problems. Such an issue is why Weezing would be able to inhabit this region: The "capital city" of India is just a paradise for the mon.
Competitive: The switching around of its stats allow it to do a better job at tanking hits in general. 90/120 physical bulk is hard to crack open, and having the ability to spread status and Haze down setup sweepers is pretty neat. Giga Drain and Pain Split are your only means of recovery though, so uh...

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
I don't know a lot about India, but I did a little research on the Indian Ocean

FAKEMON:
Name: Phytoflyte
Type: Water
Ability: Run Away/Swift Swim (HA: Rattled)
Moves: Acid Spray, Hydro Pump, Flip Turn, Giga Drain, Infestation, Leech Seed, Liquidation, Synthesis, U-turn, Waterfall, Whirlpool
Stats: 30/45/35/42/40/95 (BST: 287)
Evolution: Evolves at Lv. 28
Description: The Indian Ocean hosts one of the biggest populations of phytoplankton, which serves as prey for almost the entire ecosystem of the Indian Ocean. Its name comes from the word Phytoplankton and a play off the phrase "fight-or-flight".

Name: Phagophyte
Type: Water/Poison
Ability: Predation/Swift Swim (HA: Hyper Cutter)
Signature Ability: Predation - If a foe is switching out, the attack used hits it at x0.3 power before it switches
Moves: Phytoflyte's moves + Aqua Jet, Close Combat, Crunch, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Wave, Toxic Spikes
Stats: 60/125/65/77/55/127 [+30/+80/+30/+35/+15/+32] (BST: 499)
Description: Phytoplankton are usually the bottom of the food chain, so I reversed this idea with Phytoflyte’s evolution with a flesh-eating plankton. Its name is a combination of "phytoplankton" and "phagocytosis", the process that amoeba use to consume their prey.

Last edited:

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
Ooh this seems like a fun meta! Guess it’s time to dump a few mons then.

C04775F9-D1C6-4492-943C-AC9837153965.png
379DCFA2-0584-4A0F-8825-09E0740D9319.png
DCA71067-B4B0-480B-91A0-A438E8E0CE7B.png

Antlions are a common insect in India’s tropical forests, so I figured it’d be fun to do a forest-based Flygon line and give it the typing everyone thinks it should’ve had in the first place. New moves and abilities are bold.

C04775F9-D1C6-4492-943C-AC9837153965.png

Pokemon: Trapinch
Typing: Bug
Stats: 45/100/50/35/50/10
Abilities: Hyper Cutter/Rough Skin/Adaptability
“Viable” Moves:
Crunch, Double Edge, First Impression, Infestation, Lunge, Quick Attack, Spikes, Superpower
Absorb, Astonish, Attract, Bite, Body Slam, Bug Bite, Camouflage, Confide, Crunch, Dig, Double Edge, Double Team, Endure, Facade, Feint, First Impression, Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain, Gust, Headbutt, Hyper Beam, Infestation, Laser Focus, Lunge, Mega Drain, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Protect, Quick Attack, Rain Dance, Rest, Rock Smash, Round, Skitter Smack, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Spikes, Strength, String Shot, Struggle Bug, Substitute, Sunny Day, Superpower, Swagger, Toxic, X-Scissor
Height/Weight/Colour: 0.5m, 12kg, Brown
Design: I wanted to come up with a reasonable way for the redesigns of this line to be relevant to their new environment (ie dense Indian forest), and I wound up deciding on camouflage. Indian Trapinch is vertically compressed, with a darker and much more textured exoskeleton that allows it to easily blend in with tree bark, where it can trap unaware insects wandering by with its massive jaws.
Competitive: I quickly realized Arena Trap + STAB First Impression was a bad idea, but I wanted Trapinch to retain its niche as a meme pick so I gave it Adaptability + First Impression instead. Give it a Life Orb and it OHKOes fully defensive Mega Latias, I fucking love it.

379DCFA2-0584-4A0F-8825-09E0740D9319.png

Pokemon: Vibrava
Typing: Bug/Dragon
Stats: 50/50/50/70/50/70
Abilities: Levitate
Absorb, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Astonish, Attract, Bite, Body Slam, Boomburst, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Camouflage, Confide, Confusion, Crunch, Defog, Dig, Double Edge, Draco Meteor, Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Double Team, Dual Wingbeat, Endure, Energy Ball, Facade, Feint, First Impression, Flail, Fly, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain, Gust, Headbutt, Heat Wave, Hyper Beam, Infestation, Laser Focus, Lunge, Mega Drain, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Outrage, Protect, Psybeam, Psychic, Quick Attack, Quiver Dance, Rain Dance, Rest, Rock Smash, Roost, Round, Screech, Skitter Smack, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Spikes, Steel Wing, Strength, String Shot, Steel Wing, Struggle Bug, Substitute, Sunny Day, Superpower, Supersonic, Swagger, Swift, Tailwind, Throat Chop, Toxic, Twister, Venoshock, X-Scissor, U-turn, Uproar, Whirlwind
Height/Weight/Colour: 1.3m, 12.8kg, Brown
Design: Taking a bit of inspiration from stick insects, Indian Vibrava’s body is elongated and more slender than its Hoenn counterpart, with same dark brown colouration as Indian Trapinch. Its wings are modified to look like dark green leaves, and its eyes are a light brown, allowing it to easily disguise itself as a twig.
Competitive: There’s no reason to actually run this outside of, like, father and son teams, though in that case just run Trapinch instead. Maybe you could use it on a father, son, and holy spirit team? Anyways, never run this instead of Flygon. That’s also why I didn’t bother to list any notable moves.

DCA71067-B4B0-480B-91A0-A438E8E0CE7B.png

Pokemon: Flygon
Typing: Bug/Dragon
Stats: 80/75/75/120/75/95
Abilities:
Levitate
Viable Moves: Air Slash, Boomburst, Bug Buzz, Defog, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Energy Ball, Fire Blast, First Impression, Flamethrower, Giga Drain, Hurricane, Psychic, Quiver Dance, Roost, Spikes, U-Turn, Whirlwind
Absorb, Aerial Ace, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Astonish, Attract, Bite, Body Slam, Boomburst, Breaking Swipe, Brutal Swing, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Camouflage, Confide, Confusion, Crunch, Defog, Dig, Double Edge, Draco Meteor, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Double Team, Dual Wingbeat, Earthquake, Endure, Energy Ball, Facade, Feint, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, First Impression, Flail, Flamethrower, Fly, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain, Giga Impact, Gust, Headbutt, Heat Wave, Hone Claws, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Incinerate, Infestation, Laser Focus, Lunge, Mega Drain, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Outrage, Power-Up Punch, Protect, Psybeam, Psychic, Quick Attack, Quiver Dance, Rain Dance, Rest, Rock Smash, Roost, Round, Scale Shot, Screech, Skitter Smack, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Spikes, Steel Wing, Strength, String Shot, Steel Wing, Struggle Bug, Substitute, Sunny Day, Superpower, Supersonic, Swagger, Swift, Tailwind, Throat Chop, Thunder Punch, Toxic, Twister, Venoshock, X-Scissor, U-turn, Uproar, Whirlwind
Height/Weight/Colour: 2.8m, 75kg, Brown
Design: Being large and powerful enough that it no longer has to hide, Indian Flygon drops the camouflage for a more elegant appearance. It remains much longer and more slender than regular Flygon, and is covered in a mottled pattern of green and brown scales, which also cover its two pairs (four total) of wings. Its eyes are a vibrant green. The horns on its head curve to either side and are now brown and wood-like in form.
Competitive: And finally, we have the one actually designed to be used in the tier. Most notably, Indian Flygon would be a potent setup sweeper with access to Quiver Dance and a variety of special attacks, including the almighty Boomburst. It would also be pretty good as a Scarf or Specs user to catch your opponent off guard, or set up Spikes on the switches it forces. You could also try a utility set with Heavy-Duty Boots for hazard control, but I’m not sure that Flygon has the bulk to pull that off.

CE5B7AAC-FB32-43E2-A378-94390FB7A24F.png

In India, flowers are often seen as symbols of strength and purity, which I’m using as an excuse to bring up an old idea had for Florges, though first things first:

Both gain access to Life Dew and receive Natural Cure as a secondary ability. No stat changes or typing changes or anything, this is purely for flavour.

OK so a lot of people seem to forget this, but there are actually five different colours of Florges and its preevolutions (plus AZ’s Floette but we don’t talk about that). Florges is one of those mons that’s always been so close to being good but isn’t quite there, so I figured it would be fun to give each of its colours a couple of different moves to make them all viable in their own right, allowing each to serve a different role.

CE5B7AAC-FB32-43E2-A378-94390FB7A24F.png

Pokemon: Florges
Typing: Fairy
Stats: 78/65/68/112/154/74
Abilities: Flower Veil, Natural Cure, Symbiosis
All Forms: Life Dew, Misty Explosion, Recover
Florges-Red: Mystical Fire, Will-O-Wisp
Florges-Blue: Water Spout, Soak
Florges-Orange: Ancient Power, Stealth Rock
Florges-White: Frost Breath, Haze
Florges-Yellow: Discharge, Thunder Wave
Competitive: Honestly, Florges is an underrated mon. It has great stats on the special side and a good typing, but its just never really had its own niche. Recover and Natural Cure are both welcome additions for its survivability, but beyond that it’s really up to you what playstyle you want to go for. Want to stall? Haze and Wisp are both welcome additions, though you can only choose one. Want to be a bulky pivot? Then maybe you’ll want to be able to set up Rocks or spread Paralysis instead. Want to use it as a Calm Mind sweeper? Water Spout hits dummy hard, but you could also go for a few different coverage options instead. Florges just has a lot more versatility now, while still remaining somewhat predictable, as you can tell what form the opponent’s running.

Last edited:
Primsage, Primsear, and Primpour (comes from primate, evolutions of Simisage, Simisear, and Simipour)

Types: still pure Grass, Fire, and Water
Abilities: Unaware (primary), Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent (hidden)
Stats:
HP: 85​
Att: 116​
Def: 63​
SpA: 116​
SpD: 63​
Spe: 111​
New Moves:
Common: Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Aura Sphere​
Primsage: Perish Song, Grassy Glide, Power Whip, Pollen Puff, U-turn, Earth Power, Frenzy Plant​
Primsear: Parting Shot, Burning Jealousy, Scorching Sands, Mystical Fire, Blast Burn​
Primpour: Glare, Flip Turn, Life Dew, Triple Axel, Hydro Cannon​

The three wise monkeys. Primpour sees no evil, as its bangs hang over its already-closed eyes. Primsear speaks no evil, and its cheeks are bulging with magma that glows through its skin. Primsage hears no evil, because bananas grow out of its ears. Since it's hard to play off flavor when the flavor is not doing something, I chose to have Glare, Parting Shot, and Perish Song be the result of what happens when these monkeys make an exception to what they normally don't do (something something they don't do those things because their sight/voice/hearing are too powerful to be in regular use, like Medusa wearing sunglasses).

Common: Sludge Bomb, Aura Sphere
Simisage: Grassy Glide, Power Whip, Pollen Puff, U-turn, Earth Power
Simisear: Burning Jealousy, Scorching Sands, Mystical Fire
Simipour: Flip Turn, Life Dew, Triple Axel

Last edited:
Primsage, Primsear, and Primpour (comes from primate, evolutions of Simisage, Simisear, and Simipour)

Types: still pure Grass, Fire, and Water
Abilities: Unaware (primary), Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent (hidden)
Stats:
HP: 85​
Att: 136​
Def: 83​
SpA: 136​
SpD: 83​
Spe: 111​
New Moves:
Common: Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Aura Sphere​
Primsage: Perish Song, Grassy Glide, Power Whip, Pollen Puff, U-turn, Earth Power, Frenzy Plant​
Primsear: Parting Shot, Burning Jealousy, Scorching Sands, Mystical Fire, Blast Burn​
Primpour: Glare, Flip Turn, Life Dew, Triple Axel, Hydro Cannon​

The three wise monkeys. Primpour sees no evil, as its bangs hang over its already-closed eyes. Primsear speaks no evil, and its cheeks are bulging with magma that glows through its skin. Primsage hears no evil, because bananas grow out of its ears. Since it's hard to play off flavor when the flavor is not doing something, I chose to have Glare, Parting Shot, and Perish Song be the result of what happens when these monkeys make an exception to what they normally don't do (something something they don't do those things because their sight/voice/hearing are too powerful to be in regular use, like Medusa wearing sunglasses).

Common: Sludge Bomb, Aura Sphere
Simisage: Grassy Glide, Power Whip, Pollen Puff, U-turn, Earth Power
Simisear: Burning Jealousy, Scorching Sands, Mystical Fire
Simipour: Flip Turn, Life Dew, Triple Axel
Read the submission rules before you post something please, you just made 3 simi evolutions that somehow have a higher BST than most mythicals and a decent amount of legendaries. I’m a fan of how you added moves that tie into the wise monkeys theme though.

Read the submission rules before you post something please, you just made 3 simi evolutions that somehow have a higher BST than most mythicals and a decent amount of legendaries. I’m a fan of how you added moves that tie into the wise monkeys theme though.
Oh, whoops. I just eyeballed the stats without actually counting.:facepalm:

Should be fine now.

Voting Phase
Voting is once again open! This phase will function a little differently from the last. For this slate, submit your 5 favorite subs in no particular order, and the 5 with the most votes in the end will be the winners. You cannot vote at all for your own sub, and cannot vote for more than 2 subs from the same person. Here’s a compilation of every submission for this slate.
Gravity Monkey #38
Bengarr (Fir/Fig)
Indian Golurk (Gh/Da)
Indian Donphan (Ps/Fa)

Emergence #39
Altered Arbok (Po/Dr)
Indian Krookodile (Wa/Da)
Tulsivana (Gra/Fa)

Dilasc #40
Phanatos (Gh/No)
Cowerful (Fa/Gro)
Bulgavdgita (Fa/Gro)
Sattverity (Fir/Fa)
Rajaster (Wa/El)
Tamastrophy (Da/Po)

ImperialGamer517 #41
Ashvalry (Gro/Fig)
Phantaja (No/Fig)
Chariatha (St/Fig)
Matreneral (Fir/St)

Charizard8888 #45
Bengal White Tiger (No/Fig)
Samosa (No)
Combiner (Gro/Ste)

MegaFlareon #47
Cherrafly (Wa/Bu)

IsoCon #48
Melurslea (No)

Revenge Of Depressed Gay #49
Indian Copperajah (St/Gro)

Superstrike66 #50
Medechi (Ps/Fig)
Burgabon (Da/Fig)
Indian Tangrowth (Wa/Gra)

Guruu #51
Altered Oranguru (No/Ps)
Altered Passimian (Fig)
Indian Machamp (Ps)

Twigert #54
Altered Indeedee-M (Ps/No)
Altered Indeedee-F (Ps/No)

KirbyRider1337 #57
Altered Weezing (Po)

Gzxgzxg #58
Phagophyte (Wa/Po)

Tapler #60
Indian Flygon (Bu/Dr)
Altered Florges (Fa)

DrPumpkinz #61
Primsage (Gra)
Primsear (Fir)
Primpour (Wa)
Creator’s Creation
Someone’s Altered Something
No One’s Indian Nothing
Anyone’s Anything
Group’s Group
Thank you to everyone who submitted!

cannot vote for more than 2 subs from the same person.
I feel like an exception should be made for sets like my monkeys, your Indeedees, guruu's Oranguru and Passimian, Dilasc's Bovinity family and Three Prong trio, and ImperialGamer's Padatry family. Just like how voting for Indian Flygon is also a vote for Indian Trapinch and Indian Vibrava, I think these should be grouped into single entries.

Anyway,

Indian Flygon
Indian Copperajah
Phagophyte
Cherrafly
Indian Golurk

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Superstrike66's Indian Tangrowth
Guruu's Indian Machamp
Revenge of Depressed Gay's Indian Cufant Line
MegaFlareon's Cherrafly
Gravity Monkey's Indian Golett Line

I feel like an exception should be made for sets like my monkeys, your Indeedees, guruu's Oranguru and Passimian, Dilasc's Bovinity family and Three Prong trio, and ImperialGamer's Padatry family. Just like how voting for Indian Flygon is also a vote for Indian Trapinch and Indian Vibrava, I think these should be grouped into single entries.

Anyway,

Indian Flygon
Indian Copperajah
Phagophyte
Cherrafly
Indian Golurk
Although that does work in theory, I feel that allowing all of these subs to be grouped as one just encourages people to have every sub include multiple split evolutions or be partnered with other subs so as to allow as many of their own ideas as possible to potentially win. For the future though I think removing the amount of subs from one user limit for cases like this might be a good idea.

Although that does work in theory, I feel that allowing all of these subs to be grouped as one just encourages people to have every sub include multiple split evolutions or be partnered with other subs so as to allow as many of their own ideas as possible to potentially win. For the future though I think removing the amount of subs from one user limit for cases like this might be a good idea.
I think it's the opposite: it discourages people from making sets at all (I wouldn't have made the three monkeys if I knew they would eat up more than half of someone's votes, let alone be impossible to vote for with the two-per-person rule). From what I can gather, most people in Pet Mods care far more about the quality of their ideas than how many of their own ideas win. I doubt anyone here would be so thirsty for fake internet points that they would bundle ten ideas into a single submission just for chance of being able to say ten of their ideas got chosen.

Tapler's Indian Flygon
Gravity Monkey's Bengarr
Gravity Monkey's Indian Donphan
MegaFlareon's Cherrafly line
Dilasc's Phanatos line

Since the next slate is going to be dedicated to creating starters, how will voting work? Will we vote for our top 3 submissions of each type?

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
KirbyRider1337's Altered Weezing
superstrike66's Medechi
Revenge of Depressed Gay's Indian Cufant line
Dilasc's Bovinity line

I think it's the opposite: it discourages people from making sets at all (I wouldn't have made the three monkeys if I knew they would eat up more than half of someone's votes, let alone be impossible to vote for with the two-per-person rule). From what I can gather, most people in Pet Mods care far more about the quality of their ideas than how many of their own ideas win. I doubt anyone here would be so thirsty for fake internet points that they would bundle ten ideas into a single submission just for chance of being able to say ten of their ideas got chosen.
Ooook I get what you’re saying, although I still struggle a little bit with compressing say a 5-way split evolution into what counts as one vote, it’s definitely the best course of action to make those changes for the future. Since some votes are already cast for this slate, I won’t change the rules now, but for all future slates companion lines and split evolutions will be considered as one sub. In the future, there will be specific slates and at least one more free for all slate where every idea that doesn’t make the cut here should be able to be resubmitted. Thanks for the input :)
Tapler's Indian Flygon
Gravity Monkey's Bengarr
Gravity Monkey's Indian Donphan
Dilasc's Phanatos line

Since the next slate is going to be dedicated to creating starters, how will voting work? Will we vote for our top 3 submissions of each type?
The vote will function similarly to how the voting to choose the location worked, with each person ranking their top 3 grass, Fire, and water starters. Oh and also for the next voting slate, would y’all prefer the votes formatted like this:
Grass: A>B>C
Fire: A>B>C
Water: A>B>C
Or this:
Grass: A
B
C
Fire: A
B
C
Water: A
B
C

Emergence's Arbok
MegaFlareon's Cherrafly
Tapler's Florges
charizard8888's Combiner
Dilasc's Elephantom

Gravity Monkey's Indian Golurk
MegaFlareon's Cherrafly
Tapler's Altered Florges
Charizard8888's Bengal White Tiger
guruu's Indian Machamp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)