STAB STABmons

Giagantic

True Coffee Maniac
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OM Leader
What do y'all think will be a good way to replace Azumarill on teams that already have it? Or will they need restructuring?
Plenty of replacements exist such as:

Gyarados @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Moxie
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Jet Punch
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Gyarados @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Jet Punch
- Earthquake
- Dragon Ascent
- Flip Turn

There are even further sets that can be created that do different things, such as Sub sets that abuse Toxapex, and so forth...

Super Dolphin (Palafin-Hero) @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Zero to Hero
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Jet Punch
- Bulk Up

You can do stuff like this to break common counterplay with Palafin or do more obvious sets like Choice Band which trades sweep potential for upfront damage.

Then there is atypical picks such as:

Drednaw @ White Herb / Focus Sash / Up to You
Ability: Shell Armor
Adamant Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Surging Strikes
- Earthquake
- Shell Smash

Giagantic

True Coffee Maniac
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OM Leader
Today I bring to you all on behalf of the Stabmons Council, the official initial banlist for when HOME (fake) is released (never), with relevant explanations for the more controversial ones.

Home Bans and Restrictions:

Bans
- Arceus, Azumarill, Basculegion, Basculegion-F, Calyrex-Ice, Calyrex-Shadow, Chi-Yu, Chien-Pao, Cloyster, Dialga, Dialga-Origin Dragapult, Dragonite, Enamorus-Base, Eternatus, Flutter Mane, Garchomp, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Groudon, Iron Bundle, Komala, Koraidon, Kyogre, Landorus-Base, Mewtwo, Miraidon, Palkia, Palkia-Origin, Rayquaza, Urshifu-Base, Zacian, Zacian-Crowned, Zoroark-Hisui, Arena Trap, Moody, Shadow Tag, King's Rock, Baton Pass, Shed Tail

Restricted - Acupressure, Astral Barrage, Belly Drum, Dire Claw, Extreme Speed, Fillet Away, Gigaton Hammer, Last Respects, No Retreat, Revival Blessing, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, V-create, Victory Dance, Wicked Blow

Watchlist - Ursaluna, Hoopa-U, Lando-T, Lilligant-H, Magearna, Thunderous-I & T, Spectrier, Regieleki, Tera, Urshifu-Rapid, Booster Energy, Walking Wake

Reasonings:

Obivously, there are quite a few standard bans which I will extremely briefly cover but should be obvious for anyone somewhat familiar with Smogon Tiering.

Arceus, Calyrex-Ice, Calyrex-Shadow, Dialga, Dialga-Origin, Eternatus, Giratina, Giratina Origin, Groudon, Koraidon, Kyogre, Mewtwo, Miraidon, Palkia, Palkia-Origin, Rayquaza, Zacian, Zacian-Crowned

These Pokemon are banned in basically all non-Ubers level format due to statistical superiority by a wide margin among other reasons such as movepool options, unique moves and abilities and so forth...

Arena Trap, Moody, Shadow Tag, King's Rock, Baton Pass

These moves have been found time and time again to be uncompetitive and are standard bans in the vast majority of tiers.

Azumarill, Chi-Yu, Chien-Pao, Cloyster, Dragapult, Dragonite, Flutter Mane, Garchomp, Iron Bundle, Komala, Zoroark-Hisui, Landorus-Base, Urshifu-Base, and Shed Tail

These Pokemon and moves have been put through the tiering process and found to be broken and for the most part little will change with the coming of Home with regards to their potency.

Cloyster, and Iron Bundle are menacing Ice/Water types that are basically unwallable outside of extremely fring Pokemon that are then broken through with ample use of Tera Blast and Tera. This power comes from a combination of Water Stab + Freeze Dry, and it's stats with regards to Iron Bundle and Shell Smash with Water Stab + Freeze Dry for Cloyster.

Azumarill was just banned and we see no reason to revoke it as nothing much will have impacted it's potency with the combo of Jet Punch, Magical Torque, and Belly Drum / Swords Dance.

Dragapult, Dragonite, and Garchomp all remain terrifying pseudo-legendaries whose prowess is only further bolstered by greater power move choices, and the stats to abuse them. Things they gain include Dragapult gaining Rage Fist, and Glaive Rush, Dragonite gaining Dragon's Ascent and Glaive Rush, and Garchomp gaining access to Headlong Rush, Glaive Rush, Shore Up, and Dragon Dance.

Chien-Pao and Chi-Yu both similarly remain massive threats when given some great moves with high base power, and are in practice nearly unwallable. Chien-Pao gained access to a littany of power moves in Stabmons which earned its ban and includes Glacial Lance, Knock Off, Ceaseless Edge, and more whereas Chi-Yu gained Fiery Wrath, and powerful fire stabs like Eruption and could even pivot with Parting Shot.

Flutter Mane and Zoroark-Hisui are ghost types with great secondary typings and are quite broken in Stabmons whether that be having access to Infernal Parade (Both), Fleur Cannon (Flutter Mane) or Boomburst (Zoroark-Hisui).

Landorus-Base it only got stronger this generation with access to a better accuracy stab flying move on the special side and being unwallable due to it's mixed nature and decent speed tier and to top it all off, it gained Nasty Plot.

Urshifu-Base has a variety of terrifying attributes that make counterplay slim to none great dual-typing, access to the restricted Wicked Blow, great attack, and movepool, these reasons were collectively taken as a reason to ban it.

Shed Tail is just broken in general.

Acupressure, Astral Barrage, Belly Drum, Dire Claw, Extreme Speed, Fillet Away, Gigaton Hammer, Last Respects, No Retreat, Revival Blessing, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, V-create, Victory Dance, Wicked Blow

These moves have been restricted due to being combination of overpowering, overcentralizing, and some completely uncompetitive.

Acupressure is restricted for being uncompetitive and in essence, moody embodied in move form, it is random and inconsistent but when it works there could be little in the way of counterplay.

Belly Drum, Fillet Away, No Retreat, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, and Victory Dance are all collectively extremely potent setup moves that lead to hard to stop sweeps and as such remain restricted.

Astral Barrage is restricted because Ghost typing is busted, having only 1 resist and 1 immunity and has high base power.

Last Respects proved itself to also be broken when any ghost could run it as it enabled easy reverse sweeps when ran on ghosts such as Annihilape, and Mimiyuku.

Extremespeed, Gigaton Hammer, Dire Claw, V-create, Wicked Blow are all collectively moves that have been proven to be overpowered in one way or another. Extremespeed's claim to fame is its high base power of 80 and priority of 2, which when backed with stab proved difficult to stop on any normal type that could abuse it. Gigaton Hammer was fairly recently banned due to the sheer killing power it brought to the table. Dire Claw was and remains banned due to being uncompetitive with regards to it's status application. V-create is just stupid powerful in the same vane as Gigaton Hammer and Wicked Blow is an autocrit move that came bundled with Dark Typing which proves to be too much for the tier to handle.

Komala the oddball ban, statistically inferior, typing normal but through it's ability and access to roar let's enable a strat that is wholly uncompetitive known as Comaphazing which if you fail to have a way to stop it, is game over.

Finally we have the new bans Basculegion, Bascuylegion-F, and Enamorus-Base, which will be explained as follows.

Basculegion, both formes primary claim to fame is Last Respects but we felt that when combined with its great abilities Swift Swim, Mold Breaker and Adaptability in tandem with it's great offensive typing of Ghost/Water would be extremely broken. Even ignoring Last Respects we believed the Basculegion with 112 attack would prove to be broken without it due to these attributes whether that be on a rain team, or by itself as it would be gaining the great Jet Punch and could run a vast array of sets. Counterplay would be slim to none and even these "counters" could be broken with Mold Breaker or mixed sets such that Dondozo and Clodsire would cry. Basculegion is unlike Houndstone from our perspective which we have found to be relatively easy to handle in Stabmons throughout gen 9 in contrast to many other tiers due to the prevalence of Tyranitar and Ting-Lu among other reasons but the supposed checks and counters that keep the hound from being a problem are not so problematic for Basculegion. As a result of this, they will start off Home by being banned.

Enamorus-Base is starting off it's adventures in stabmons banned because Contrary Fleur Cannon / Dragon Ascent is a extremely broken combination, allowing it to either tank up and deal damage or damage up and deal rapidly increasing damage.

Last edited:

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
IN THE RADAR
This is my personal radar for the initial Pokemon Home meta, which has been very fun so far. I'm gonna keep this short because reasons I'll talk about at the end of my post.

PING 1: Most Dire
:ss/spectrier::ss/ursaluna::ss/zamazenta-crowned:
These 3 have stuck out pretty heavily as the most broken in the metagame currently, with Spectrier being able to run a plethora of offensive sets that can mix in utility options like Infernal Parade or Will-O-Wisp+Hex to get past some checks, bolstered by Draining Kiss and Tera it's a lot more difficult to deal with using Dark-types than last gen, and Substitute sets can dunk on AV Pex pretty conveniently.

Ursaluna is quite insane with Tidy Up, Swords Dance, and even Belly Drum Quick Attack as options for its offensive sets, and with recovery it's really difficult to kill. I do have a soft spot for defensive sets, but I don't realistically see this Pokemon being manageable without impractical cteams.

Zamazenta-Crowned is interesting, as typically it's the weaker of the two when compared to its Hero forme. However, with access to Drain Punch+Bulk Up, its Steel-typing and added bulk is pretty invaluable and lets it set up on almost the entire metagame, and with Psychic Fangs/Ice Fang coverage only a few Pokemon like Gholdengo, Skeledirge, and Volcarona can reliably switch into it. I think this is overwhelmingly too powerful for the metagame unfortunately as it just 6-0s so many matchups.

PING 2: Likely Broken
:ss/regieleki::ss/lilligant-hisui::ss/magearna:
These are Pokemon that I believe to be broken, but they have significant enough flaws that I wouldn't put them at the most dire tier right now. Regieleki is incredibly dangerous with Tera Ice and Electro Drift and practically mandates you play around it perfectly if you want to defensively check it, but with the abundance of priority in the metagame and its low bulk/inability to OHKO neutral hits reliably it's not impossible to stop for most teams. I think this should probably be banned soon but I'd want to vote on others first.

Lilligant-Hisui was probably the most feared Pokemon going into the Home metagame, with Hustle Flower Trick having an insane damage output and Fighting-coverage to help against some Steel-types. It has underperformed slightly since its release however due to common resists like Zamazenta-Crowned, Gholdengo, Volcarona, and Salamence being present on the ladder and forcing Choice Band sets to make too many 50/50s to be reliably broken, which is why I only put it in the likely broken tier for now.

Magearna I think is always a tough Pokemon to rate, as it tends to be dependent on the state of the metagame a bit to determine its brokenness, in my experience. Last gen, Magearna was consistently pretty mid in STABmons until a specific point where it rapidly rose to broken status. I think at this initial point it's somewhat of a similar case, where it isnt able to keep up against the high paced brokenness right now, but once initial bans happen I don't think it'll be long before it rises back up to that top spot.

PING 3: Could be broken, but haven't seen enough of it yet
:ss/hoopa-unbound::ss/urshifu-rapid-strike::ss/sneasler::ss/zamazenta:
Most of these I had on my initial watchlist, Hoopa-U with Esper Wing is something that I refuse to believe is balanced, as well as Swords Dance Jet Punch Urshifu-RS. Sneasler's Dire Claw+Thunderous Kick sets are undoubtedly going to be really annoying and considering we already restricted Dire Claw im not sure Sneasler will stick around. Zamazenta is the only one I have yet to see at all yet, as most people are running around with the Crowned forme while they can, so I'm unsure what to think about it right now.

PING 4: Really good, but probably (or at least hopefully) not broken
:ss/landorus-therian::ss/thundurus::ss/thundurus-therian::ss/meloetta::ss/zapdos-galar::ss/hoopa:
Landorus-Therian is the only one in this tier that I think realisitically could be banned any time soon, but I am manifesting that it remains balanced because defensive Lando-T is one of the best assets for the metagame. The rest I believe are just going to be really strong, but if any of them dip into broken territory it wouldn't be the most surprising thing ever.

I do want to make a post or open up discussions about Tera sometime soon as well as it's inevitably a topic of contention when so many broken things are introduced, but for now I believe focusing on the most obvious bans is better for now. Same goes for moves to a lesser extent, I could see stuff like Rage Fist, Torch Song, Lumina Crash, Thunderous Kick/Triple Arrows, Dragon Ascent, etc. becoming banworthy but that's not my main focus in these first few days of the metagame.

Anyways, as I said earlier I wanted to keep this short as this wasn't the main reason for me posting. Game Freak decided to postpone Home until 2 days before I started my new job and am at my busiest, so I really truly thank them for that lol... On that note, I've finally decided to add on a co-leader for STABmons in case there's times where im too busy adjusting to my new schedule to get on top of tiering. I'm happy to announce that Giagantic is STABmons new co-leader! I trust they will help keep the metagame moving in this upward momentum we have had!

That's all for now, thanks!

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator

cocaine bear (Ursaluna) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Headlong Rush
- Explosion / Shore Up / Hyper Drill / Quick Attack / Feint

Ursaluna's dummy broken and I enjoyed it a lot on Trick Room, this being a potential set I liked running and I ran into a few other Trick Room teams running the bear. Tera Normal Facade hurts extremely hard alongside the other options it gets. Explosion lets it brutalise anything that isn't a Ghost, Hyper Drill and Feint break through Protect variants, Quick Attack and Feint are alright priority moves but the bear's attack stat during Guts (and potentially a +2) make them hurt like hell. Shore Up because shore, why not recovery to sustain more, the bear on its own is pretty bulky to take advantage of it. It also gets stuff like Tidy Up, Population Bomb and Belly Drum which I suppose are more suitable for other sets and teams.

Getting it in at the right moment can just be pretty horrible for the opponent and there's lots of ways to get it in such as Trick Room setters such as Cress/Hatterene can let it in with a Teleport, others can let it in with Flip Turn, Parting Shot, U-Turn, Memento, all the regular pivot moves etc. Likewise, if your team isn't prepared to take hits, might as well pray you can burst it down through priority or outspeeding it.

Tera Ghost Cress was a tech I ran on the ladder for him specifically to patch out a Ursaluna weakness in my team without making any huge modifications and it was pretty impractical, also forcing me to commit Tera defensively. There's really no clean checks to Ursaluna without dedicating something huge to it like defensive cores meant to make it play against it smartly or flexible win conditions like Tera. I would want think its pretty strong to quickban.

edit: other bear survival techs I saw were Air Balloon Ghold (save your balloon), Haunter (don't use Haunter)

Last edited:

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey kids, pokemon home is fun!

:sneasler: Sneasler @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Swords Dance
- Dire Claw
- Triple Arrows
- Night Slash

Sneasler's a pretty fun pick in this meta, I know Landorus is literally everywhere right now but it's honestly so susceptible to Dire Claw because there's not a single status you want to attain for that and Triple Arrows is such an annoying move to stay in on. This mon is cheese incarnate. Poison Touch if you want to go the full route of making your opponent hate themselves, but it's not really optimal. This is specifically a HO pick, don't see it faring well in other playstyles.

:wyrdeer: Wyrdeer @ Punching Glove
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Tidy Up
- Population Bomb
- Psyshield Bash / Psychic Fangs
- Soft-Boiled

Neat lil thingy. You don't get hit by Ursaluna's Facade with Tera Ghost, you get Tidy Up and you have a decent attack stat to Population Bomb off of. Psyshield Bash boosts your survivability but Psychic Fangs (which I originally had) absolutely rolls veil/screens teams.

:lilligant-hisui: Lilligant-Hisui (F) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Hustle
Tera Type: Grass / Fighting / Fairy / Steel / Water / Poison / Dark
Jolly Nature
- Victory Dance
- Triple Arrows
- Horn Leech
- Substitute

REMOVE ASAP PLEASE (wide lens bc i dont run inaccurate moves)

:hoopa-unbound: Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
Tera Type: Ground / Fairy / Fighting / Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fiery Wrath
- Psystrike
- Tera Blast
- Switcheroo

This thing gets outpaced by Regieleki, so Tera Ground is there because Regieleki hates Ground-types! Also hits Ttar! Could go Fairy or Fighting for Darks though. Super fun speed control. Electric tera is a slash btw but it's literally only there if your team has no counterplay to a regieleki that's already tera'd

:Enamorus-Therian: Enamorus-Therian (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Iron Defense
- Moonblast
- Rest

magearna's inevitably getting banned so there's this for when you wanna use something else! iron defense is replacable with a ~secret sauce~ option, but i'll be waiting for omplers to find out what i mean. this thing is very much broken though.

:Ursaluna: Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
Tera Type: Normal / Ground / Steel / Fairy / Ghost / Water
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD if running BU OR
Careful Nature
- Facade
- Bulk Up / Tidy Up / Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades / High Horsepower / Earthquake (i hate missing)
- Shore Up / Quick Attack / Feint

no point posting about it bc it's gonna get yeeted eventually anyway but that's just one more ugly ursaluna on the stabmons thread you have to look at!

IN THE RADAR
This is my personal radar for the initial Pokemon Home meta, which has been very fun so far. I'm gonna keep this short because reasons I'll talk about at the end of my post.

These 3 have stuck out pretty heavily as the most broken in the metagame currently, with Spectrier being able to run a plethora of offensive sets that can mix in utility options like Infernal Parade or Will-O-Wisp+Hex to get past some checks, bolstered by Draining Kiss and Tera it's a lot more difficult to deal with using Dark-types than last gen, and Substitute sets can dunk on AV Pex pretty conveniently.

Ursaluna is quite insane with Tidy Up, Swords Dance, and even Belly Drum Quick Attack as options for its offensive sets, and with recovery it's really difficult to kill. I do have a soft spot for defensive sets, but I don't realistically see this Pokemon being manageable without impractical cteams.

Zamazenta-Crowned is interesting, as typically it's the weaker of the two when compared to its Hero forme. However, with access to Drain Punch+Bulk Up, its Steel-typing and added bulk is pretty invaluable and lets it set up on almost the entire metagame, and with Psychic Fangs/Ice Fang coverage only a few Pokemon like Gholdengo, Skeledirge, and Volcarona can reliably switch into it. I think this is overwhelmingly too powerful for the metagame unfortunately as it just 6-0s so many matchups.

These are Pokemon that I believe to be broken, but they have significant enough flaws that I wouldn't put them at the most dire tier right now. Regieleki is incredibly dangerous with Tera Ice and Electro Drift and practically mandates you play around it perfectly if you want to defensively check it, but with the abundance of priority in the metagame and its low bulk/inability to OHKO neutral hits reliably it's not impossible to stop for most teams. I think this should probably be banned soon but I'd want to vote on others first.

Lilligant-Hisui was probably the most feared Pokemon going into the Home metagame, with Hustle Flower Trick having an insane damage output and Fighting-coverage to help against some Steel-types. It has underperformed slightly since its release however due to common resists like Zamazenta-Crowned, Gholdengo, Volcarona, and Salamence being present on the ladder and forcing Choice Band sets to make too many 50/50s to be reliably broken, which is why I only put it in the likely broken tier for now.

Magearna I think is always a tough Pokemon to rate, as it tends to be dependent on the state of the metagame a bit to determine its brokenness, in my experience. Last gen, Magearna was consistently pretty mid in STABmons until a specific point where it rapidly rose to broken status. I think at this initial point it's somewhat of a similar case, where it isnt able to keep up against the high paced brokenness right now, but once initial bans happen I don't think it'll be long before it rises back up to that top spot.

Most of these I had on my initial watchlist, Hoopa-U with Esper Wing is something that I refuse to believe is balanced, as well as Swords Dance Jet Punch Urshifu-RS. Sneasler's Dire Claw+Thunderous Kick sets are undoubtedly going to be really annoying and considering we already restricted Dire Claw im not sure Sneasler will stick around. Zamazenta is the only one I have yet to see at all yet, as most people are running around with the Crowned forme while they can, so I'm unsure what to think about it right now.

:ss/landorus-therian::ss/thundurus::ss/thundurus-therian::ss/meloetta::ss/zapdos-galar::ss/hoopa:
Landorus-Therian is the only one in this tier that I think realisitically could be banned any time soon, but I am manifesting that it remains balanced because defensive Lando-T is one of the best assets for the metagame. The rest I believe are just going to be really strong, but if any of them dip into broken territory it wouldn't be the most surprising thing ever.

I do want to make a post or open up discussions about Tera sometime soon as well as it's inevitably a topic of contention when so many broken things are introduced, but for now I believe focusing on the most obvious bans is better for now. Same goes for moves to a lesser extent, I could see stuff like Rage Fist, Torch Song, Lumina Crash, Thunderous Kick/Triple Arrows, Dragon Ascent, etc. becoming banworthy but that's not my main focus in these first few days of the metagame.

Anyways, as I said earlier I wanted to keep this short as this wasn't the main reason for me posting. Game Freak decided to postpone Home until 2 days before I started my new job and am at my busiest, so I really truly thank them for that lol... On that note, I've finally decided to add on a co-leader for STABmons in case there's times where im too busy adjusting to my new schedule to get on top of tiering. I'm happy to announce that Giagantic is STABmons new co-leader! I trust they will help keep the metagame moving in this upward momentum we have had!

i think zama's not nearly on the level of ursaluna and spectrier, and even lilligant. imo a lot of these pokemon are definitely influenced by tera, stuff like ursaluna and lilli are pretty standalone in that they don't need tera themselves, but just from the list you posted, regieleki spectrier hoopau are all at least reasonably benefitted by tera (although spectrier is probably broken in that list regardless). i also feel like stuff like ursaluna and spectrier, while obviously broken, also love it when the opponent teras primarily because they have perfect neutral coverage across every single type which you're forced into defensively if you tera (except for dark teras in spectrier's case but good thing it has options to beat those and they also aren't super common!). that's not to say that these pokemon aren't not broken without tera and honestly i can see you guys quickbanning stuff before tera and that's 100% valid, my entire point is that tera plays a huge role in a lot of these interactions and i find myself clicking the button like 99% of games i play. i do think tera should be on this list and probably honestly in your very top tier because tiering becomes so much easier once you answer whether or not stab wants to tier around this mechanic.

i also think tiering any meta while ursaluna's here is gonna be MAD annoying LMAO

wanted to finish this though w/ i think this is a pretty good list overall to look at and one of my fav things about this stab council is it's always on top of tiering, but it's also super super hard to tier this list without looking at tera first. i think as a player who comes back every six months (so basically my opinion doesn't matter, but i'm a clout chaser and saying your opinion on the internet is the best way to get clout) i'd prefer to see a tera suspect before anything past the obvious brokens are yeeted

e: not even 5 mins after posting this i lost to a team of full eeveelutions, disregard literally anything said here

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Been experimenting with a few special attackers and I've been enjoying these two quite a lot.

:walking wake:
Walking Wake @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Dragon / Water
EVs: 12 HP / 244 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dragon Energy
- Water Spout / Origin Pulse
- Spacial Rend / Dynamax Cannon / Origin Pulse
- Flamethrower

Surprise, surprise, this is still insanely powerful, HOME doesn't really add much to protect yourself from its insane potential to abuse strong STAB moves and it instead gained Booster Energy to take advantage of in this meta, allowing it to have a one-time scarf to dent holes in the enemy team with either you kill them with water or you kill them with Dragon Energy. Also isn't bound to sun teams to activate its ability reliably because of its item, so it can run generally stronger, non sun dependent water STAB moves now. Quite a menace.

:regieleki:
high voltage (Regieleki) @ Magnet
Ability: Transistor
Tera Type: Ice / Fighting
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Electro Drift
- Volt Tackle
- Volt Switch
- Tera Blast

Magnet is arguably the most reliable item it can run since its really going to click Electric moves unless its tera'd and trades away Life Orb's recoil for just a little bit less power. Gains Volt Tackle and Electro Drift for varied offensive options and both are just insanely high powered moves which love Transistor. Tera literally removes the one weakness Eleki had last gen and lets it run Ice-type coverage for pesky grounds. It can also opt for Fighting Tera to own Tyranitar and Kingambit while making it more survivable against Sucker Punch. It is pretty insane that despite running Ground-types for Eleki, things can easily go pretty south while facing one.

Giagantic

True Coffee Maniac
OM Leader
Home, Home on the range, Where the broken did play!

Yes, it is that time again folks, Home has been out for 4 days and we've gotten a decent understanding of the broken and unhealthy elements it brought and as such we voted on some of them!

Voting SubjectIn The HillsFissureLBDCPannuFCGiaganticVerdict
(Ban/DNB/Abstain)
Ban: Zamazenta-CrownedYesAbstainNoNoAbstainYesDo Not Ban 2/2/2
Ban: RegielekiYesYesYesNoAbstainYesBan 4/1/1
Ban: UrsalunaYesYesYesNoAbstainYesBan 4/1/1
Ban: SpectrierYesYesAbstainNoAbstainYesBan 3/1/2

With this, it has been decided that Regieleki, Ursaluna, and Spectrier are banned and Zamazenta-Crowned will remain unbanned!

Reasonings:

Regieleki was a mediocre choice last generation only being C tier on the Viability Ranking for Sword and Shield Stabmons and the reason was none other then it's abhorrent movepool which while great in terms of electric moves was abysmal regarding anything other then that lacking the necessary moves to break any ground type, and struggling to bypass resists. This has since changed this generation with the introduction of Tera which enables Regieleki to break by would be counters with it's newfound coverage albeit at the cost of Tera being required. Despite this limitation, however, it has proven to be an overwhelming threat with it's powerful electric moves and additional coverage granting it amazing offensive potential able to 1 to 2 hit KO most of the tier all whilst out speeding everything under the sun aside from heavily boosted sweepers or speed boosters like Swift Swim Barraskewda. The primary set for Regieleki was the following set:

Regieleki @ Life Orb / Magnet
Ability: Transistor
Tera Type: Fighting / Ice
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Volt Switch
- Electro Drift
- Tera Blast
- Volt Tackle

Volt Tackle was useful for breaking past Pokemon like Dual Screen Grimmsnarlas most setup Light Screen versus Regieleki or specially defensive Tyranitar and Volt Tackle can severely damage them. Volt Switch enabled pivoting and dealt great damage even to resists whereas Electro Drift was the nuclear option. Finally, Tera Blast made it overpowered by giving it the tool to bypass checks based on what you ran, Tera Fighting let it break Tyranitar easily and had defensive utility versus Kingambit whereas Tera Ice let's it break Ground types, other potential Tera included Tera Water which had similar utility to Ice but a defensive use as well. For these reasons the council has banned Regieleki.

Ursaluna is a monster sporting massive bulk, attack, and great abilities on top of access to normal and ground movepools but it is one set that really broke it from our perspective and that was a set that utilized Guts and Quick Attack to replicate the now banned Azumarill's style of sweeping through priority. This was the set in question:

Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Feint / Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Facade / Drain Punch / Coverage
- Swords Dance / Belly Drum

The combination of Guts + Flame Orb gave an already high attack stat even greater emphasis which when combined with setup moves like Swords Dance and Belly Drum resulted in obscene numbers when combined with Tera. For example it can do stuff like this
+1 252+ Atk Guts Tera Normal Ursaluna Quick Attack vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-Therian: 176-208 (46.1 - 54.5%) -- 6.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
nearly 2hko-ing an extremely defensive Pokemon after one Swords Dance and if the Ursaluna were to click Facade, even the best resists shudder at such a thought. It has power, extreme bulk, and is capable much more and as a result Ursaluna is now banned.

Spectrier is an avalanche of a Pokemon, it starts out strong and only gets stronger as it earns KO after KO, and in STABmons this is no different where despite gaining only Infernal Parade it has proven to be an immense threat capable of sweeping teams with ease. The addition of Tera in particular let's it break past would be checks more easily and gain useful defensive resistances and it is this combination that has made it so potent on top of it's ability and stats. Sets for Spectrier were normally as follows:

Spectrier @ Leftovers
Ability: Grim Neigh
Tera Type: Fairy / Fighting
Timid Nature
- Infernal Parade / Shadow Ball / Bitter Malice
- Draining Kiss / Tera Blast
- Calm Mind / Tera Blast
- Substitute / Calm Mind / Nasty Plot

The hard to stop snowballing nature of Spectrier is ultimately the primary reason it is now banned from STABmons.

Last Thoughts:

The metagame will still require further adjustments but I think the big topic looming on the horizon is that of Tera and whether we should keep it or not. This decision is a hard one because by banning it we'd have to redo so much, unban and ban a ton of Pokemon and in essence, start from scratch. Tera has shaped the metagame of now and as a result we want to make sure we make the right decision and as a result we'd like to hear from anyone willing to give their thoughts on Tera in STABmons.

Tagging Kris for implementation of bans

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/407f83441c1dedc6
Just a piece of sin in the form of trick room team with CressPexLu defensive core, And GlasVolcHands offensive core

Choose your own Tera types

IN THE RADAR

Congrats Gigantic
However, TNormal Specs Boomburst from melloetta can 2HKO SpDefensive Heatran, and that’s not accounting for calm mind sets.

delphox is... actually really good? people do not expect this at all lol. soloed h-goodra too which was fun

oracle (Delphox) @ Throat Spray
Tera Type: Fire
Timid Nature
- Esper Wing
- Torch Song
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

torch song throat spray get + 2 spatk after damage and magician steals item. what's not to like? and esper wing is always a fun time

delphox is... actually really good? people do not expect this at all lol. soloed h-goodra too which was fun

oracle (Delphox) @ Throat Spray
Tera Type: Fire
Timid Nature
- Esper Wing
- Torch Song
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

torch song throat spray get + 2 spatk after damage and magician steals item. what's not to like? and esper wing is always a fun time
Use calm mind, greater longevity against special attackers lacking Psyshock, and helps against Dirge
I personally use a scarf set with lava plume, psystrike, dazzling gleam, and teleport

Giagantic

True Coffee Maniac
OM Leader
Another Week Another Vote!

In The HillsfcfissurepannuGiaLBDCResult
Ban: MagearnaYesYesYesYesYesYesBAN
6/0/0

Magearna has been unanimously voted on and is thus BANNED from STABmons

Reasoning: Magearna has so much going for it, one of the best typings in the game granting it numerous resistances, great natural movepool full of various options from Shift Gear to Fleur Cannon and so much more. In STABmons these qualities only grow as it now has access to reliable recovery but at it's core it still operates as it does in most other tiers beyond OM's due to the sheer effectiveness of it's basic tools and typing. Yet, this generation brought something that only made Magearna more potent, Tera, with the ability to change typing Magearna could sheld it's weaknesses when required, flipping any would be counterplay on it's head and making an already overpowered Pokemon even more so. Even ignoring the eventual Tera Suspect and pending result, Magearna has been deemed too strong at whatever it does regardless of Tera. From a bulky pivot, to a setup sweeper, Magearna has few shortcomings worthy of mention, even fewer that couldn't be fixed after setting up. It is for these reasons that Magearna is now banned from STABmons.

Tagging Kris for implementation of ban.

Another Week Another Vote!

In The HillsfcfissurepannuGiaLBDCResult
Ban: MagearnaYesYesYesYesYesYesBAN
6/0/0

Magearna has been unanimously voted on and is thus BANNED from STABmons

Reasoning: Magearna has so much going for it, one of the best typings in the game granting it numerous resistances, great natural movepool full of various options from Shift Gear to Fleur Cannon and so much more. In STABmons these qualities only grow as it now has access to reliable recovery but at it's core it still operates as it does in most other tiers beyond OM's due to the sheer effectiveness of it's basic tools and typing. Yet, this generation brought something that only made Magearna more potent, Tera, with the ability to change typing Magearna could sheld it's weaknesses when required, flipping any would be counterplay on it's head and making an already overpowered Pokemon even more so. Even ignoring the eventual Tera Suspect and pending result, Magearna has been deemed too strong at whatever it does regardless of Tera. From a bulky pivot, to a setup sweeper, Magearna has few shortcomings worthy of mention, even fewer that couldn't be fixed after setting up. It is for these reasons that Magearna is now banned from STABmons.

Tagging Kris for implementation of ban.
Gee, which trick room threat goes next, I wonder?
Reply with your guesses
My guess is Hisuian Decidueye
Triple Arrows + Flower Trick is potent

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, now that post home meta has settled somewhat, I wanted to post some of my thoughts on it as in between OMPL tests and ladder I've played the new meta quite a bit.

My stance on tera is what I wanted to talk about first. Frankly I think this is a very controversial opinion within OMs, STAB is one of 2 core OMs that don't have tera banned and the only one that hasn't formally suspect tested it. Now, I am of the firm belief that Tera is a good mechanic, it makes the game more dynamic and fun to play and I've seen very few solid arguments as to why it is broken. I think that people who complain abt tera being used offensively should try exploring different ways to counter sweepers within their builds, like naturally faster mons, scarfers, encore, priority, unaware, etc. Also, defensive tera is a very potent tool. I wouldn't be opposed to a suspect test but I have my doubts that people who don't play the tier would get reqs and vote ban just because they don't like the mechanic.

things i have my eye on:
Ill keep this short but, i think that there's no pokemon that i think are broken rn, the closest would maybe be Lando-T? I've played a lot with and against it using a lot of different sets and i think its fine to play against, just kinda unhealthy on paper.

However, there's a few moves i think are unhealthy. Firstly, Dragon Ascent. Dragon Ascent enables flying types with a no drawback powerful STAB move, frankly i think Dascent was the tipping point that made Dnite unbearable in the meta when it was allowed and if you think Landorus-T feels broken, I want you to ask yourself if you'd feel the same way about it if it was running Brave Bird over Dascent.

Ive also been thinking about volc / tsong for a while, but I think they're fine, they've got enough cplay IMO

On the contrary, id love to retest some pokemon that are currently banned. i think that Chi-Yu and Basculegion would not only be manageable in the current meta but also would be good additions. Overall just my thoughts on some things, the current meta is very fun but also frustrating to prep in.

Hey guys, now that post home meta has settled somewhat, I wanted to post some of my thoughts on it as in between OMPL tests and ladder I've played the new meta quite a bit.

My stance on tera is what I wanted to talk about first. Frankly I think this is a very controversial opinion within OMs, STAB is one of 2 core OMs that don't have tera banned and the only one that hasn't formally suspect tested it. Now, I am of the firm belief that Tera is a good mechanic, it makes the game more dynamic and fun to play and I've seen very few solid arguments as to why it is broken. I think that people who complain abt tera being used offensively should try exploring different ways to counter sweepers within their builds, like naturally faster mons, scarfers, encore, priority, unaware, etc. Also, defensive tera is a very potent tool. I wouldn't be opposed to a suspect test but I have my doubts that people who don't play the tier would get reqs and vote ban just because they don't like the mechanic.

things i have my eye on:
Ill keep this short but, i think that there's no pokemon that i think are broken rn, the closest would maybe be Lando-T? I've played a lot with and against it using a lot of different sets and i think its fine to play against, just kinda unhealthy on paper.

However, there's a few moves i think are unhealthy. Firstly, Dragon Ascent. Dragon Ascent enables flying types with a no drawback powerful STAB move, frankly i think Dascent was the tipping point that made Dnite unbearable in the meta when it was allowed and if you think Landorus-T feels broken, I want you to ask yourself if you'd feel the same way about it if it was running Brave Bird over Dascent.

Ive also been thinking about volc / tsong for a while, but I think they're fine, they've got enough cplay IMO

On the contrary, id love to retest some pokemon that are currently banned. i think that Chi-Yu and Basculegion would not only be manageable in the current meta but also would be good additions. Overall just my thoughts on some things, the current meta is very fun but also frustrating to prep in.
I understand most of this but Chi-Yu I don’t understand. Specs Armor Cannon and Fiery Wrath are stupidly strong. But basculegion would be a good addition
Also, yes ban Tera, it is what breaks chi-you and rain

Giagantic

True Coffee Maniac
OM Leader
Awesome Sets and Team Dump

To commemorate me topping the ladder (Finally RoFnA and their 3 alts are no longer 1,2,3!) I have decided to dump my teams and awesome sets that helped me get there. Maybe discuss some of the Pokemon I see a lot of potential in so without further ado the sets!

Volcanion @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Ground / Fairy
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Torch Song
- Earth Power
- Steam Eruption
- Water Shuriken

Stupidly strong Pokemon that can single-handedly sweep teams with just a Torch Song or two. Tera Ground is the preferred typing as it let's Volcanion setup on most Rotom-Washes and synergies with his kit letting a Volcanion delete Toxapexes and Clodsires. Loaded Dice and Water Shuriken are what let's it sweep teams beyond its natural bulk as a great priority sweeper. I can't sing it's praises enough and it is so strong I think it is scary...

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Tera Type: Flying
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Dragon Ascent
- U-turn
- Defog / Stone Edge

Very vanilla but undoubtedly potent, Scarf Landorus-Therian is an amazing offensive pivot and emergency hazard clearer dealing immense damage and outspeeding the entire un-scarfed / boosted metagame with it's great dualstabs. It also has great utility due to it's typing and ability.

Clodsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Mortal Spin
- Earthquake
- Clear Smog / Stealth Rocks
- Recover

Everyone knows about Toxapex but do not forget this cute little thing as it is a great hazard clearer and general sponge especially when faced with the immensely dangerous rain teams as it can soak up most hits that said teams can deal out. Tera Fairy let's check the stabs of Walking Wake but be warned Walking Wake in the sun often carry Flamethrower which can break through a physically defensive Clodsire, some even run Hurricane though this is less of a worry.

Rotom-Wash @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 212 HP / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Electro Drift
- Water Shuriken
- Nasty Plot
- Strength Sap / Roost / Coverage

Operates very similarly to Volcanion and can also sweep unprepared teams fairly handily. Choice of Tera is up to you and your potential coverage slot (if you opt out of running recovery) Tera Water is generally good for sweeping with Water Shuriken.

Ting-Lu @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Vessel of Ruin
Tera Type: Water / Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Ceaseless Edge
- Parting Shot
- Shore Up

Yeah, no EQ kinda sucks but being able to Knock Off stuff, setup spikes, and pivot is amazing when put together. This Pokemon is a monster, and an amazing tank and with Tera is able to handle a wide number of Pokemon that it would otherwise be terrified of such as Rain teams.

Team Dump
:Grimmsnarl: :Walking Wake: :Volcanion: :Baxcalibur: :Iron Valiant: :Iron Moth: HO Team that ultimately got me from 1450 to 1592 after having tilted over and over again. Featuring a ton of Booster Energy and it's biggest enemy is Sticky Webs and hazards in general, for this reason Iron Moth runs Mortal Spin as Steels don't like switching into block it.
:Clodsire: :Ting-Lu: :Landorus-Therian: :Skeledirge: :Roaring Moon: :Rillaboom: Balance team featuring Banded Rillaboom, Booster Energy Roaring Moon and Scarf Lando-t.
:Clodsire: :Gholdengo: :Landorus-Therian: :Ting-Lu: :Rotom-Mow: :Dondozo: Balanced team with similar core of Clodsire+Ting-Lu+Lando-t that features Gholdengo, Rotom-Mow and Dondozo.
:Tyranitar: :Ting-Lu: :Rotom-Wash: :Moltres: :Rillaboom: :Gholdengo: Balanced team featuring Torch Song Moltres to check Grass and Fighting types alongside Nasty Plot Rotom-Wash and Banded Rillaboom.
:Hoopa-Unbound: :Diancie: :Glastrier: :Landorus-Therian: :Toxapex: :Rotom-Wash:Team featuring Sash Hoopa-U with Diancie and dual band Glastrier and Lando-t.
:Pelipper: :Baxcalibur: :Barraskewda: :Clodsire: :Corviknight: :Walking Wake:Standard Rain team post-home
:Slowbro-Galar: :Meloetta: :Gholdengo: :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: :Zamazenta-Crowned: :Zapdos:Pivot and Hazard Remover Slowbro-G with specs Meloetta, Banded Urshifu and BU Zamazenta.

Other Thoughts and Final Words

The Meta still has a lot of room to grow and as I've previously said, Tera being suspected will be a thing on the horizon (probably post-OMPL) so things may change rapidly given that event occurring but as of now the meta is very offensive, though there is definitely a strong presense of Balance and Bulky Offense but stall is practically non-existent as a whole.

Zamazenta both formes will probably be voted on within a day or 2 at the most, and their fate is likely to be a foregone conclusion given the sheer effectiveness it had in this weeks OMPL and in general.

Last edited:

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:zamazenta: Zamacenta Hero and Crowned are now banned from Stabmons! :zamazenta-crowned:

Voting:ithcottafclbdcgiagfissureresult:
zamazentado not banbando not banbanbanbanban (4-2)
zamazenta-cbanbanbanbanbanbanban (6-0)

Over the last week or two both Zamazenta formed have proven themselves to be incredibly overbearing to prepare for, their amazing stats, notably its incredible bulk and speed, paired with having access to some of the most powerful moves in the game make it into an incredible set up sweeper, running sets like Iron Defense Body Press or Bulk Up. It had a plethora of options to deal with the few, inconsistent checks that did exist to it, Running Crunch for Gholdengo and Slowtwins, Psychic Fangs for Clodsire and Toxapex, or Stone Edge for Volcarona and Moltres. It could also Crit, Flinch, or Defense Drop opposing set up mons and unaware walls with Triple Arrows.

Here are some replays from last weeks OMPL that show Zamazenta in action; Abriel VS RoFnA, Kaif vs Fc, pannu vs fissure.

tagging Kris to implement.

Also, speaking personally, in the past few weeks I've heard a lot of complaints from friends, people playing the tier for OMPL, and others who play the tier, they usually say something along the lines of "why isnt (X) banned,that's stupid", with no further elaboration. As a council, we do discuss tiering action on things that others call broken (i.e, the other week someone complained to me about torch song, i brought it up in the council chat and we all basically went "yeah its not broken RN but lets keep an eye on it"), If you genuinely think there is a pokemon, move, item, mechanic ETC that's unhealthy in the current metagame i implore you to post your thoughts on it in this thread or spark a discussion about it in the discord instead of just keeping your complaints to yourself, thank you.

:zamazenta: Zamacenta Hero and Crowned are now banned from Stabmons! :zamazenta-crowned:

Voting:ithcottafclbdcgiagfissureresult:
zamazentado not banbando not banbanbanbanban (4-2)
zamazenta-cbanbanbanbanbanbanban (6-0)

Over the last week or two both Zamazenta formed have proven themselves to be incredibly overbearing to prepare for, their amazing stats, notably its incredible bulk and speed, paired with having access to some of the most powerful moves in the game make it into an incredible set up sweeper, running sets like Iron Defense Body Press or Bulk Up. It had a plethora of options to deal with the few, inconsistent checks that did exist to it, Running Crunch for Gholdengo and Slowtwins, Psychic Fangs for Clodsire and Toxapex, or Stone Edge for Volcarona and Moltres. It could also Crit, Flinch, or Defense Drop opposing set up mons and unaware walls with Triple Arrows.

Here are some replays from last weeks OMPL that show Zamazenta in action; Abriel VS RoFnA, Kaif vs Fc, pannu vs fissure.

tagging Kris to implement.

Also, speaking personally, in the past few weeks I've heard a lot of complaints from friends, people playing the tier for OMPL, and others who play the tier, they usually say something along the lines of "why isnt (X) banned,that's stupid", with no further elaboration. As a council, we do discuss tiering action on things that others call broken (i.e, the other week someone complained to me about torch song, i brought it up in the council chat and we all basically went "yeah its not broken RN but lets keep an eye on it"), If you genuinely think there is a pokemon, move, item, mechanic ETC that's unhealthy in the current metagame i implore you to post your thoughts on it in this thread or spark a discussion about it in the discord instead of just keeping your complaints to yourself, thank you.
So is no one questioning Triple Arrow’s existence is toxic? It’s a strong, defense dropping, flinching, and critting monstrosity of a move

So is no one questioning Triple Arrow’s existence is toxic? It’s a strong, defense dropping, flinching, and critting monstrosity of a move
Yes but it's mostly rng and can be easily stopped by covert cloak, there aren't that much abusers for it as well. :iron-valiant: is a decent abuser but it usually uses magical torque anyways

Same :quagchamppogsire:

Another topic to ask, why isn't magical torque banned? It seems to powerful for me
i may be entirely wrong but i think smogon’s policy is always to ban broken mons before anything else. like there was a big argument in the AAA community about banning belly drum and triage, and the council told us that they would ban stuff like ursaluna before they ever banned individual abilities or moves. hope this helps and hope it’s accurate lol :)

i may be entirely wrong but i think smogon’s policy is always to ban broken mons before anything else. like there was a big argument in the AAA community about banning belly drum and triage, and the council told us that they would ban stuff like ursaluna before they ever banned individual abilities or moves. hope this helps and hope it’s accurate lol :)
Yeah I saw that too, and I guess your right lol. Since the only abuser for it is currently just Iron Val and Iron Val can easily be countered :quagchamppogsire:

Same :quagchamppogsire:

Another topic to ask, why isn't magical torque banned? It seems too powerful for me

EDIT: to -> too*
magical torques secondary effect is confusion, no one takes that seriously. also, fairy types need to be nerfed, as do water types
also, 100 base power isnt that impressive on most mons. and before anyone says garchomp, that is garchomp, it dosen't count

also, STABmons team
Catch These (Iron Hands) @ Leftovers
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fairy
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Zing Zap
- Drain Punch
- Play Rough

Luna (Cresselia) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Sassy Nature
- Moonlight
- Trick Room
- Teleport
- Eerie Spell

Wide (Diancie) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Clear Body
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 108 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Body Press
- Salt Cure
- Moonlight
- Stealth Rock

Guardian (Arcanine-Hisui) @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Tera Type: Rock
Brave Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Head Smash
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat

Howitzer (Clawitzer) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Origin Pulse
- Flip Turn
- Aura Sphere

Rajah (Copperajah) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch

leave your thoughts and tera type ideas in responses. thx!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)