Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent this last message to my opponente and I hope he appears

Im gonna be ON in 10 PM in this night till midnight, and tomorrow between 10 AM till 11 AM.

Remembering that my timezone is GMT -3

Cya

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My opponent still hasn't been on since the 2nd, not going to bother making any more activity posts unless he shows up.

Yep, vouching for ToF; lost 1-2 against ToF in awesome games. It was a great experience and I take pride in good sportsmanship :) GG, once again

Won the first game, and then FM left without finishing the rest.
I think he might have forgotten that this is bo3, as his activity post says that he could finish the "battle" today, which I don't understand, as we didn't do a single battle before and thus need to do three.
I hope he remembers in time...
Anyway, activity post.

Loose the first game against a guy called "Lucas" when he play for my oponent, and loose the second game against my oponent, gg in the second match ;)

coR.

Banned deucer.
Loose the first game against a guy called "Lucas" when he play for my oponent, and loose the second game against my oponent, gg in the second match ;)
lol wanna look for the ips? since a days ago i've tested the team, and some friends know it, lol, just learn to loose is not the first time you use excuses for get the win, anyways 'gg'

gcore 2-0 mirox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)