Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I didn't see CTI on IRC recently (the only time i saw him, it was 1 am in my country, and i had school tomorow). And he didn't connect on Smogon since the 7th.
Left him a VM to scredule a time anyway.

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
Scheduled to play on Thursday about a week ago but haven't had any response since then.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
My opponent seems to only come on at 2 am my time. Also, his last activity was December 8th.

Well I'm somehow in contact with my opponent (VMs) for one week but the day when we are theoretically both available (w-e and wednesday) he doesn't show up :/
So I scheduled a time tomorrow, hopefully we'll get this done.

won both games although the only reason i won is because i'm incredibly lucky, so i'm not gonna lie and say ggs

also props to rewer for giving me the first game win even though the server d/ced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)