Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
same for me dudes :/
I've sent you 2 VMs to which you haven't responded in the time that you've been making ill-advised activity posts that stem from nowhere but your imagination. If you really want to play, send me a VM with your timezone...

Activity post:

Unfortunately, Basics wasn't around for the times that we had arranged to battle; A couple nights ago we were going to battle, and he didn't come online. He said he'd probably be available the couple nights after that from 8-10:30pm, so I waited online for those times, and was not contacted by him nor did I see him come online. Then, tonight was the most recent time we had arranged to battle. Earlier today, we had arranged to complete our battles from 6-7pm Eastern Standard Time, and now it's past that window of time, and he didn't show up again or contact me...

I defeated Obina. 2-1, ggs bud.

First game I got a dc win, but I think I was looking good anyway.

Second game lost cleanly.

Third game was a hax fest and I managed to pull out some hax to overcome the start of the game :3

ggs dude

pretty good game, the first one was open for both but I have some problems with 2 of your pokes.

the last one was haxy, all the misses and that para influeced a lot.

gggg

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
I have exchanged many, many visitor messages with Razza, but our timezone difference is too great. It has been impossible to meet up.

SkyNet and I didn't get it done.
He says he's been on all weekend. I was on the SU server a lot but not really on here, so I think I might have missed him that way. And if he was on the server, then I should have noticed him (assuming no alts), but I didn't, so I sucked in that regard as well.

Basically, I'm still peeved about a time never getting scheduled like I tried to (coughcough), but I am the one who fouled up this weekend and screwed over yesterday/today. Sorry bro.

Oh, and I don't mean to sound anti-Sky. I do sorta point my finger at him for this not getting done, but it's not like he didn't care. He's a cool guy.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
My opponent is a john
is a john
is a john
My opponent is a john
'Cause I said so

(Anyone trying to sing this to London Bridge gets a Luvdisc from me)

Edit: Defeated Lakers 2-0. GG man and thanks for playing.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Supposed to be battling Chimpakt right now, I'll wait to see if he turns up, as he agreed to.

EDIT: Nope, he hasn't. I waited 43 mins more than our scheduled time of 8pm GMT.

Make what you will of our conversation, http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=6069&u2=45920 however I believe I've been more active. He didn't turn up yesterday either, and I've been the one reminding him we have to battle after a period of no contact.

Yea, haven't been able to get on PO. He's been more active so w.e.
If we can get a 1 day extension, I should definitely be able to battle him tomorrow.

Activity:
I have waited an opponent for 20 days, now his substitute (of only 4 days) and me, were not able to fight in these few days. What can I do?
I'm Firegohan92's opponent. This week was the week before finals and considering our conflicting time zones it has been rather difficult to catch each other in the amount of time we've had. If one person received a bye I would argue it be him since I was only a substitute, however I'd of course prefer a chance to participate..

Activity post, I was online ready to face my opponent, but he never did anything despite logging on and getting multiple vms. Wanting to request an activity win, since this isn't his first instance of inactivity and not caring. or an extension

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
[4:57pm] reyscarface: mdragon
[4:58pm] reyscarface: hasnt even spoken to me
[4:58pm] reyscarface: looks like it wont get done sorry peeps
[4:58pm] blue: hes on irc right now
[4:58pm] reyscarface: im gonna go shower

[5:58pm] Rewer: mdragon is on in the forums again btw
[5:59pm] Lamppost: reyscarface
[5:59pm] Rewer: ReyScarface
[5:59pm] aldaron: reyscarface
[5:59pm] • Rewer slaps reyscarface around a bit with a large trout
[6:00pm] reyscarface left the chat room. (Quit: )
Hey instead of being an idiot and posting that to make me look bad, how about you post this:

15[15:57] <&reyscarface> mdragon
15[15:58] <&reyscarface> hasnt even spoken to me
15[15:58] <&reyscarface> looks like it wont get done sorry peeps
[15:58] <&blue> hes on irc right now
[15:58] <&Lamppost> i saw him on today wtf
[15:58] <@Rewer> lol
[15:58] <&ENZ0> eh
[15:58] <&ENZ0> big johns to both.
15[15:58] <&reyscarface> im gonna go shower
15[15:59] <&reyscarface> if he wants to play ill be on like an hour more...

And guess what, like the log proves, I was on for a full hour after that, then I had to go.

Dont try to blame this shit on me, I was active for all of R1, that he misses our scheduled time and wants to get it done on the last day when im not even available is not my fault.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Asking for a temporary extension.

Pocket and I have played our first match, of which I won 2-0 and we were scheduled to play at 10 PM tonight but he appears to have logged off about 6ish minutes before I VMed him. Not to put him at fault, my work ran a little long so I didnt Vm him as fast as normal but I digress.

Temporary extension plox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)