Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am waiting for a reply. last time waffles101 has messaged me was either wednesday or tuesday. i doubt i'll be able to play my match today...

rukkiko hasn't been on smogon for almost 24h, which is a little embarrassing since the deadline is today. Yesterday I suggested that we play today at 4:00 GMT and he didn't answer to say if he could or not.
Now I have to go, so I guess it's an activity post...

Still haven't heard from intentional. Infact his last activity was Nov 28th, 2011 11:01:48 PM. Have PM'd him a couple times to try and get this up and running.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Supposed to be battling Chimpakt right now, I'll wait to see if he turns up, as he agreed to.

EDIT: Nope, he hasn't. I waited 43 mins more than our scheduled time of 8pm GMT.

Make what you will of our conversation, http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=6069&u2=45920 however I believe I've been more active. He didn't turn up yesterday either, and I've been the one reminding him we have to battle after a period of no contact.

I have waited an opponent for 20 days, now his substitute (of only 4 days) and me, were not able to fight in these few days. What can I do?

TEzeon

I'm a ramblin gamblin dude!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Confirming the losses. I had fun playing against you Snunch, and good luck in the next round!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Mode.9800 and I were scheduled to battle today at 8 pm, but as people on irc know, I've lost Internet till tomorrow.

Asking for a temporary extension.

[4:57pm] reyscarface: mdragon
[4:58pm] reyscarface: hasnt even spoken to me
[4:58pm] reyscarface: looks like it wont get done sorry peeps
[4:58pm] blue: hes on irc right now
[4:58pm] reyscarface: im gonna go shower

[5:58pm] Rewer: mdragon is on in the forums again btw
[5:59pm] Lamppost: reyscarface
[5:59pm] Rewer: ReyScarface
[5:59pm] aldaron: reyscarface
[5:59pm] • Rewer slaps reyscarface around a bit with a large trout
[6:00pm] reyscarface left the chat room. (Quit: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)