How to update your Sprites to HG/SS!

Thanks these are amazing :toast:

Edit: This has inspired me into editing the file so that I can use my favorite (most bad ass) sprites and will probably post them later

Windows 7 users should follow Windows Vista users directions. Tell me if you hit a road bump though, as I have XP and I'm not sure about Windows 7.

awesome finally (: thanks for these awesome spirits.
also ill be sure to let my friends who play shoddy about this.

Arch, did you unhide the folders following the instructions in the OP? Once you unhide, then you'll be able to see the folders.

Yes, you remove all the sprites. Just remember when you finish, to tell everyone who doesn't know, so that they can update their sprites too.

Hey, I have a question. The new sprites look great, thanks for uploading guys. But I'm having trouble.

I downloaded the sprites no problem and put the HGSS compressed folder into the Shoddybattle 1.0 folder (using a Vista computer) but after that, all I see is the old sprites. What did I miss? Do I need to copy and paste something?

Did you replace the sprites? The only way you can see the new sprites is if you replaced the old ones.
Also, you have to take the folders out of the HGSS file, drag them into the 1.0 Folder and then replace them.

Linux users should navigate to this folder: "/home/<username>/.shoddybattle/"

Just dragging the folders into there should replace everything. It works for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)