How to update your Sprites to HG/SS!

I'm on a Mac, and I don't have a .shoddybattle, i have a shoddybattle.jnlp (what I use to load it.) If I'm supposed to have a .shoddybattle where would I find it most likely?

Thanks for sharing (=

Don't know if someone has already mentioned it, but some male normal sprites are still from D/P, otherwise everything's fine \o/

I can't say i have a clear idea of how to do this. I do know I have a vista but after downloading the new sprites it got really confusing. Was the explanation the simplest it is or what because I can't say I'm computer savvy

Don't know if someone has already mentioned it, but some male normal sprites are still from D/P, otherwise everything's fine \o/
Probably because their HG/SS sprites are the same as their D/P sprites, as I suspect is the case for a lot of 3rd gen pokemon.

Quite a few of the HG/SS Sprites are the same as their D/P sprites.

Hidden Dragon you have to first unhide the folders then you can download and put the files inside the folder.

I have done this on one of my computers, however my second computer is having some difficulties. They are both Windows XP. I go to Documents and Settings, my name, Local Settings, and Application Data, but the Shoddy Battle folder doesn't show up. I've done this on another of my computers, so I know I can do it. Does anybody know why the Shoddy Battle folder won't show up?

EDIT: I also tried searching for Shoddy Battle and Shoddy Battle 1.0, yet the sprite folder doesn't show up. Is there anyway to re-download the sprite folder?

just updated and noticed a problem the hippowdon female sprite is the same as male. she is supposed to have a black coloration not brown

Ya, there's like, I think, 3 sprites that are a little messed up. The, I think, are Hippowdon, Crobat and Weavile. I think it has to do with the Female of those 3, but there is no way to fix it since you would need to set the pictures to .png and make it transparent, but that's not possible unless you have Photoshop, but it would still require about 20 mins. to fix it. I currently don't have Photoshop, so if anyone feels like fixing it, go ahead, just post the finished results here, so I can update the sprites.

You are a legend!!! How did you find those sprites? I have plugged them into my sprite folder and I will update the link on the first page with the new update. Thanks so much!!!!

Considering it's possible to make HGSS variations of the sprites, would Yellow sprites be usable somehow? A thread for RBY, GSC or even ADV sprites would be really killer and I'm sure alot of people would enjoy that if it was possible.

It would be usable, but the only problem is that you would need Photoshop to make the background transparent. Then you save the file as the Pokemon's gender then name and then .png. In theory that's exactly how these files were made. But remember it's just a theory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)