Metagame Tier Shift

I've been experimenting with this mon in other formats and (unsurprisingly) nobody else uses it, so it will likely be dropped down to like PU/NU once tier shifts happen. However, once that happens I think it could be a strong suicide lead/revenge killer (maybe idk).

Golem-Alola @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy / Galvanize
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD (idk how to ev i just click auto ev lmao)
Brave/Impish Nature
- Flail / Explosion / Body Slam
- Stealth Rock / Rest
- Endure / Protect / Curse
- Earthquake / Gyro Ball

Haven't calc'd anything yet but it's got pretty good physical bulk, as well as Sturdy and/or Endure + custap. Both Sturdy and Galvanize work, although you'd have to waste a move slot on Endure with Galvanize for it to be most effective, which is risky as it is since obviously your opponent can predict and waste your custap. Also, 1 hp Galvanize+Flail is effectively a 360 bp stab move that usually goes first with custap. Super customizable and has a decent movepool so there's plenty of ways to make it at least slightly less predictable.

I've been having a ton of fun with this on rain teams in OU and in 1v1, but I think it will definitely shine the most here (if at all -,w-).

edit: am stupid, probably could use its bulk much more effectively since I forgor how this format works lmfao. still though, custap could be an option since it has literally no recovery options other than like rest. Curse sets perhaps? >->

Last edited:
I've been experimenting with this mon in other formats and (unsurprisingly) nobody else uses it, so it will likely be dropped down to like PU/NU once tier shifts happen. However, once that happens I think it could be a strong suicide lead/revenge killer (maybe idk).

Golem-Alola @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy / Galvanize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave/Impish Nature
- Flail / Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Endure / Protect
- Earthquake / Gyro Ball

Haven't calc'd anything yet but it's got pretty good physical bulk, as well as Sturdy and/or Endure + custap. Both Sturdy and Galvanize work, although you'd have to waste a move slot on Endure with Galvanize for it to be most effective, which is risky as it is since obviously your opponent can predict and waste your custap. Also, 1 hp Galvanize+Flail is effectively a 360 bp stab move that usually goes first with custap. Super customizable and has a decent movepool so there's plenty of ways to make it at least slightly less predictable.

I've been having a ton of fun with this on rain teams in OU and in 1v1, but I think it will definitely shine the most here (if at all -,w-).

edit: am stupid, probably could use its bulk much more effectively since I forgor how this format works lmfao. still though, custap could be an option since it has literally no recovery options other than like rest. Curse sets perhaps? >->
If your objective is to go down to 1hp as reliably as possible, why would you invest in bulk instead of minimizing bulk in every aspect (IVs included)?

If your objective is to go down to 1hp as reliably as possible, why would you invest in bulk instead of minimizing bulk in every aspect (IVs included)?
true, dont mind me i'm not good at evs, but yeah i suppose that would be more of a bulky offensive mon rather than suicide lead. literally the only actual ev set is for ou where it guaranteed lives jolly ogerpon wood hammer/power whip. but yes you are right

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
With the chaos coming from the DLC is a good chance to clean up the banlist, banning stuff would be complicated as is most likely than anything that breaks here may also be broken on its corresponding tier and if it gets banned there it gets nerfed here, so bans shouldn't be a priority until standard tiers are a bit more stable and should be made only if they are actually necessary, we only had one room tour yet and nothing seemed quickban worthy, but there is a lot to explore.
But now what I care about, what could be unbanned:
:Darkrai:
Already made a post on this one.
:cloyster: :polteageist: :falinks:
With stronger walls dropping tiers (Skeledirge, Clodsire, Quagsire, Scream Tail, etc.) and both Light Clay and Tera banned I think the set up sweepers could come back just fine and not be an issue.
:Dialga: :Dialga-Origin:
Specially the Origin form as is item locked, they are quite similar to Goodra-Hisui but has more damage and better physical bulk, I imagine it would be good but not broken.
:palkia:
Base Palkia is like Tatsugiri, but without Spin and NP, and also a bit slower, it is bulkier, but it does seem outclassed overall.
:giratina: :giratina-origin:
As a defensive mon, Giratina isn't that impressive, it is bulkier than Skele and Palo still but has no recovery and Dragon/Ghost doesn't make it any better at checking the current top mons. Origin is item locked and too slow for an offensive mon in this tier.
:zacian:
Base Zacian could be fine with stuff like Skele, Quag, Weezing-G, Alomomola, Slowbro, Talonflame, etc. checking it defensively while not being, while offensively is not the fastest thing around with stuff like Weavile, Noivern, Barraskewda, Tauros, Raichu and some others existing.
:mewtwo:
This is a bulkier Azelf, a bit slower and without Knock/Uturn. May still be too much thanks to having an easier time setting up + stronger stab.

BoingK

back to the lab again
is a Pre-Contributor
Sorry this thread has been slightly inactive as of late, the absolute chaos that DLC 1 unleashed upon us posed a difficult tiering scenario for the council. We have been talking, and there will be action soon. In the interim, a few announcements:

:kyurem-black: Tea Guzzler has decided to step down from council. Thank you for helping develop the metagame in this gen: you have been absolutely invaluable to the council.

With :chandelure: G-Luke currently MIA, we have added :dewott: KaenSoul to the council! His experience will be a great help in guiding the metagame. Give him a warm welcome!

BoingK

back to the lab again
is a Pre-Contributor
As promised...

BIG SLATE TIME
1700386676054.png

As a result: Chi-Yu, Cloyster, Darkrai, Dialga, Dialga-Origin, Falinks, Flutter Mane, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Iron Bundle, Palkia, Palkia-Origin, Polteageist and Zapdos-Galar are unbanned! Additionally, Eviolite and Arceus-Bug are unbanned!

The council voted on the whole banlist, after deciding that we wanted to open up the metagame a bit more. With DLC 2 a month away, we wanted to "soft reset" the tier in preparation for the massive influx of Pokemon returning to the main games, which will up the power level again. The things that remained banned are mainly stronger Ubers, but there were a few things that I'll go over anyway:

:hoopa-unbound: Hoopa-U is too strong on the mixed spectrum, and is decently fast enough to bully the slower defensive cast forever.

:medicham: Base 90 attack Huge Power roughly rounds to a base 230 attack stat with full invest and a Jolly Nature. On top of this its still decently fast, clocking in at base 110 speed. It would do everything it did before it was banned but better so it stays banned here.

:damp-rock: :heat-rock: Weathers would be too strong with these free; there are too many good weather abusers like Scovillain, Barraskewda, Golduck, Floatzel and so forth that would be broken should the rocks be free.

:light-clay: Light Clay broke Screens Hyper Offense last time it was free, and freeing Light Clay would likely break screens again, what with with the volume and diversity of setup sweepers in the tier.

:normal-gem: Tera is proportionally more broken in a massively power-crept meta like this.

Gonna post a quick set/thought
:Azumarill: @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Tera Type: Water
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
New stat spread: 100/65/95/75/95/65

Since Azumarill recently dropped to UU, (about a month or so) it now gets the +15 to all its base stats, and with Huge Power, it will have an Attack stat of 502 if running max Attack with an Adamant nature. This attack stat is higher than Calyrex-Ice, who has a 471 attack stat, as well as other mons such as Palafin-Hero, Slaking, and Hoopa-Unbound, who all have an Attack stat of 460 (assuming all of which have 252 EVs in Attack and have an Adamant nature). With Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough and Knock Off, this mon is absurdly powerful. To show that, heres a funny calc:
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 472-556 (109.2 - 128.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Amoonguss is supposed to have an incredible matchup against Azumarill, but even with max HP and max Defense, Amoonguss still gets OHKOed by a non-stab Knock Off. I could see this mon having some issues with speed, but overall, I think this mon will be quite powerful.

Last edited:

LordBox

you should love yourself... NOW!
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Gonna post a quick set/thought
:Azumarill: @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
New stat spread: 100/65/95/75/95/65

Since Azumarill recently dropped to UU, (about a month or so) it now gets the +15 to all its base stats, and with Huge Power, it will have an Attack stat of 502 if running max Attack with an Adamant nature. This attack stat is higher than Calyrex-Ice, who has a 471 attack stat, as well as other mons such as Palafin-Hero, Slaking, and Hoopa-Unbound, who all have an Attack stat of 460 (assuming all of which have 252 EVs in Attack and have an Adamant nature). With Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough and Knock Off, this mon is absurdly powerful. To show that, heres a funny calc:
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 472-556 (109.2 - 128.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Amoonguss is supposed to have an incredible matchup against Azumarill, but even with max HP and max Defense, Amoonguss still gets OHKOed by a non-stab Knock Off. I could see this mon having some issues with speed, but overall, I think this mon will be quite powerful.
To be fair, Azumarill already does with its normal stats with Belly Drum even against a still boosted defense Amoongus, +6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 410-483 (94.9 - 111.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock, so this example doesn't seem to be incredibly convincing to me personally.

To be fair, Azumarill already does with its normal stats with Belly Drum even against a still boosted defense Amoongus, +6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 410-483 (94.9 - 111.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock, so this example doesn't seem to be incredibly convincing to me personally.
Let's say you don't get Stealth Rocks up in the non Tier Shift battle, or the Amoonguss is Heavy Duty Boots. There's still a decent chance to not OHKO the opponent, and instead of sweeping, your Azumarill gets knocked out from a Sludge Bomb. With the Tier Shift boosts, you don't have to worry about that small chance and instead you get a free OHKO. Sure, you could say its a small chance to not OHKO in the base game, but its a risk I most likely would not take.

LordBox

you should love yourself... NOW!
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Let's say you don't get Stealth Rocks up in the non Tier Shift battle, or the Amoonguss is Heavy Duty Boots. There's still a decent chance to not OHKO the opponent, and instead of sweeping, your Azumarill gets knocked out from a Sludge Bomb. With the Tier Shift boosts, you don't have to worry about that small chance and instead you get a free OHKO. Sure, you could say its a small chance to not OHKO in the base game, but its a risk I most likely would not take.
Like I said, that calc is with an Amoongus with boosted defense. In a normal OU context, it's a guaranteed OHKO,
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 462-544 (106.9 - 125.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO.

Like I said, that calc is with an Amoongus with boosted defense. In a normal OU context, it's a guaranteed OHKO,
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 462-544 (106.9 - 125.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO.
My apologies, I misread that. I also could have gotten a better example. All I'm saying is that Azu is stronger and I think it will do well with the monsterous attack stat it has. Plus, it has the bulk of Palafin-Hero so that's cool.

This might finally be Meloetta's time to shine, it's BST in this meta will be 700.

:meloetta:100/97/97/148/148/110

:meloetta-pirouette:100/148/110/97/97/148

Aria Forme's stats now resemble those of Mega Latias, with lower defence but higher hp and slightly higher special attack. could definitely see it doing well with calm mind.

Pirouette Forme's stats are absolutely terrifying now, offset somewhat by needing to spend a turn to transform and losing a moveslot that could be valuable coverage. Still, I could see a Swords Dance set working well, Close Combat + Knock Off is pretty strong coverage.

Anybody got any ideas about my boy Morpeko? Want to see if anything could work bcause not many people know how Aura Wheel works. If it sucks, that is OK, my first post so will be really happy if anything happens.

Anybody got any ideas about my boy Morpeko? Want to see if anything could work bcause not many people know how Aura Wheel works. If it sucks, that is OK, my first post so will be really happy if anything happens.
I’m not sure if morpeko provides much other than parting shot + rapid spin since offensively it doesn’t have a boosting move. Could have a niche with knock off.

cat

anemoia
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
cat's viability list (just things that are probably viable, purely based on my opinion)

Very Viable - these pokemon can fit on almost any team, have high value and/or do their job well with little to not support
:chansey: - insane bulk, decent utility with rocks, twave or can go cm to reduce its passiveness and not be fodder for ghost types.
:slither wing: - terrifying wallbreaker and pivot and revenge killer all in one slot, can even go setup with booster + bu maybe?

Viable - these pokemon can fit on a variety of teams and need some support to shine
:azumarill: incredibly fishy but can decide games when given 1 turn to set up safely
:cloyster: - i only have two words for him: King's Rock.
:cyclizar: - fast spinner with utility like knock and uturn. uninvested meteors doesnt do a lot but can pick off slower threats that are weakened
:dondozo: - one of the sturdier checks to heracross and ursaluna while eating physicals hits after a +1
:flutter mane: - fast, relatively strong and theoretically beats chansey 1 on 1 while being a relatively scary threat in its own right with choiced sets
:gliscor: - he somehow found his way here huh. probably the best spiker rn while still packing a ton of utility, might be underwhelming at times however
:giratina: the best defogger that also packs willo. rest sucks though
:heracross: - strong wallbreaker that can tear through defensive teams if given a chance to click SD
:oricorio-pom-pom: / :oricorio-sensu: - evio chansey greatly annoys them. sensu beats non-cm blissey 1v1 while pompom boasts an incredible typing
:palkia-origin: it might feel underwhelming, but it still hits pretty damn hard with strong stabs. you could go specs > orb for better breaking potential
:ribombee: the bee. activates many threats like thundy-t, mamoswine and heracross
:scyther: - needs to SD before really doing damage, but does well lategame as a strong cleaner.
:ursaluna: - another strong breaker similar to heracross, but with greater stallbreaking capacities with its raw power and is a pain to try to switch into
:quagsire: - while not packing dozo's sheer bulk, it has a better movepool with toxic, rocks, spikes and reliable recovery in recover

Usable - these pokemon are okay in their own right, but may feel lacking and requires support to truly shine
:baxcalibur: - its sheer power grants it a niche as a terrifying breaker but needs strong support to do well
:dialga: - dont use -o btw he sucks. dialga... doesnt feel like he does a lot in general
:espathra: - give it one turn to snatch a victory, and it will. no tera, average bulk and a poor typing means that its incredibly fishy and might not even be worth the teamslot.
:iron bundle: - fast, strong, but its power might feel lacking.
:hippowdon: - the sheer bulk of the hippo is amazing, but can feel rather passive at times.
:thundurus-therian: / :thundurus: - incredible wallbreakers with a strong focus blast to smack chansey, but -t's lack of speed and -i's special attack, while very high, may feel lacking at times.
:tyranitar: - strong knocks, crazy bulk and the passive damage of sand grants it a niche as a breaker that slowly breaks the opponent's team with hazard support.
:zoroark-hisui: - with a statspread minmaxxed in its favour, it can do incredibly well if you play wrongly against it pretending to be a chansey as an example

Other mons I didnt mention because I probably havent played with yet
at the end of the day in Tier Shift, almost any Pokemon can be viable with the right tools and support, so dont take this as the bible and more of a suggestion on what to build with :3

BoingK

back to the lab again
is a Pre-Contributor
Quick thoughts on the meta so far:

Ladder has been a LOT more varied than I was expecting going into our second spotlight, which is great! I think a few playstyles (and mons) seem to be doing a bit better than others. SPOILER: these are all my own opinions alone, and as you all know, I am the resident bad take haver :tm:

:chansey: Probably THE mon when it comes to team building. You should almost always be considering how you're going to break it and how you're going to get the best use out of it (if you aren't running weather or hyper offense). I expect it would probably be the most used by the end of the month if we were to leave the tier in terms of action. I think Chansey is healthy for the tier. Being a Chansey, it is on the passive side, although the ability to rock up or T-Wave an opponent down is always appreciated. Calm Mind Shadow Ball is the set I've been running on the ladder to boost alongside a lot of the setup sweepers in the tier, but this is probably a lousy set due to Chansey's lacking special attack stat (in comparison to Blissey, who sees more use of this admittedly niche set). Many complaints I've seen around this mon surround its ridiculous survivability. While it is true that it is a bit silly, I think we haven't yet reached the stage where it's too challenging to fit reasonable counterplay in Builder. In practice, it isn't very pleasant to see your <insert any strong breaker ever> get walled, but I think adaptations can still be made in play and builder. In my personal opinion, I don't think this needs to go.

:pelipper: :politoed: :floatzel: I've been running a bit of rain; it's incredibly strong and versatile in the breakers you can choose. Pelipper is the primary choice for setter, although Politoed has seen some use and can be good as a backup setter. Rain requires Floatzel, which finds itself in PU: rain-boosted Flip Turns and Wave Crashes are not fun to come up against, with Jet for priority and Ice Spinner for coverage. Barraskewda is another good choice: importantly, Close Combat and Psychic Fangs gives it far better coverage, notably being able to smack Chansey MUCH harder. The special breakers feel a little underwhelming compared to Barra and Floatzel, but by no means something you shouldn't respect. Golduck, Ludicolo, and Kilowattrel are all strong in their own right, as are the Thundurus formes, which sometimes see use on rain teams, and would probably be busted were it not for the presence of Chansey. There are probably a multitude of other rain-breakers that you could abuse here. Landorus Incarnate, Basculegion, Drednaw, Poliwrath, and Manaphy are all good theorymons, and there are probably others that can work anyway, for example, Flutter Mane (or any Ghost to beat Chansey) and Palkia-Origin. It's too early to say whether Rain as a playstyle is overpowering, but I'm happy to watch it.

:torkoal: :ninetales: :scovillain: I haven't seen much sun, and this is probably because I've seen a lot of rain, but when I have seen sun, it has been destructive. Ninetales in NU gives it the ability to be a powerful self-sufficient Specs breaker in its own right, and Torkoal has good all-round utility (though I think not being able to run Yawn here is a bit of a sadness). The main breaker for sun is Scovillain, who has been ubiquitous with the playstyle since the induction of Tier Shift this generation. However, unlike in May when we first banned sun, there is a bit more diversity in breakers you can choose. The aforementioned Ninetales is scary, and we now also have the presence of the Eruption-spamming Typhlosion formes. Lilligant-Hisui is also terrifying to come up against, especially as it has a limited number of checks once it gets a Victory Dance up. Ordinary Lilligant can also be a menace, although outside of sun, it suffers from a lack of coverage. Charizard gets a worthy mention here as well. I don't yet think sun is at the level of overwhelmingness as rain is. However it is undoubtedly not a playstyle to underestimate. I think Scovillain is particularly strong.

:masquerain: :spidops: Webs HO is extremely scary to come up against due to the tier's nature and the many viable setup sweepers. It does not help that we lost our best unaware (Skeledirge) to an OU rise. Webs, in general have been strong across all tiers this generation due to the lack of good removal, and it is no different here. I think it's certainly something to keep an eye on, but even if it did become broken (which I don't foresee happening yet), I'd have no clue how to tier it. It would probably be saner to ban the more ridiculous sweepers, ie :azumarill: :cloyster:

:cloyster: Shell Smash is broken; it does not help that King's Rock is free. I think Cloyster has an advantage over its competitors: Polteageist struggles against Chansey without Tera around, and you'd have to make unreasonable adjustments to get past it (run Sub and pray the Chansey isn't carrying Shadow Ball). Drednaw has a slightly worse ability, and you can't run King's Rock due to not having Skill Link, although if Cloyster does end up being banned at some point, I will be slapping Drednaw in as a direct swap.

:chansey: :gliscor: :giratina: :dondozo: Stall is thriving, thanks to the amount of hyper offense flying everywhere, and it actually has a decent amount of tools at its disposal. Chansey is mandatory. Gliscor is actually very decent here, as it can spike up against a lot of neutral hits and generally be a nuisance to the rest of the team. Chuck in a spin blocker, for example, Giratina (I like Sinistcha and Dirge when it was not OU), and you already have a decent core. I like Unaware on this core for the setup sweepers (which is why Dirge rising SUCKS why does OU steal all the good things its not even fun OML). Even with Dirge gone, there are still decent options, such as Dozo, Clodsire, Quagsire, and Crocalor, if you're willing to either sacrifice bulk for boots or commit to keeping hazards off. This is an extremely good playstyle and decently enjoyable. Still, we'll see if the meta adapts more to it: all of these mons noted above can be taken advantage of decently, and the tier does have decent raw stall breakers (see: Ursaluna and Heracross).

:equilibra: where are all the balance teams LMAO

None of my teams have been extremely successful, but I peaked at 1450 (around #20) and promptly tilted, but we don't talk about that
If you want to use the teams of the resident bad take haver, here they are:

https://pokepast.es/cb8850bb9762bdf8 - out of date due to Dirge rising. Giratina + Dozo is probably better than Dirge + Corv anyway here. The idea with this team is to hazard stack and then withstand whatever your opponent throws at you. Phazing might add another level of horror to this team (free Skarm)

https://pokepast.es/7c52b3e47473d091 - basic webs team. Flutter is EV'd, so sub doesn't break when uninvested Chansey SBalls when you are at +0. Hoopa and Flutter are both sub, in fact, and stop Webs from ever being spun off (positioning a Defogger is possible against this team but is mightily difficult). Cloyster does Shell Smash is Broken every time it gets a chance + Flinch Hax :TM:. Ursaluna is one of the scariest breakers in the tier, and webs enable it to not care about its awful speed tier. Houndoom is here because I kept on getting owned by the Sun teams mdr

I was running a rain team, but I did not come up with the initial structure, so I will not be posting it here. However, I think pretty much anyone can look at the available tools and build a semi-decent rain team LOL

Pretty fun metagame/tier. Very casual so lots of people running around with their favorite mons from lower tiers.

Cloyster :cloyster: is my favorite gen one so it's nice to use him in a gamemode where he is very good. Also I'm surprised I haven't seen more of Fezandipiti :fezandipiti: the bulk is pretty good. Anyways I will probably just be trying different mons who seem fun for the rest of the month.

This is my team I go to for wins but I would rather try different mons and strats cuz it's more fun.

Code:
Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Serious Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Knock Off
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Gallade (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sharpness
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Psycho Cut
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Night Slash

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Core
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Dragon Tail

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock

Cloyster @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard

Fezandipiti (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Toxic Chain
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Sludge Bomb

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Shouldn’t ZU getting a bigger boost at least be considered now that ZU pokemon are being listed as ZU in the PS! teambuilder instead of (PU)? Or are there other reasons for why this isn’t currently the case?
ZU is still an Unofficial Metagame, thats why is still in that section with Ubers UU, AG and NFE, the PS change is just a quality of life thing, nothing has changed on its status as an unofficial format, but if it happens then we can discuss it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)