OU CCAT - Mark IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quagsire could've shut Keldeo/Ttar down and make a pretty decent stall team
252SpAtk Keldeo (Neutral) Hydro Pump vs 252HP/0SpDef Unaware Quagsire (Neutral): 70% - 82% (277 - 327 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

And Water Absorb is just outclassed by Gastrodon and Vaporeon.

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
SubDD Dragonite looks very interesting and a beast of a poke as well as allowing for quite a few play styles and different ways to go with this team build

ganj4lF

Nobody is safe from the power of science!
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Substitute + Dragon Dance Gyarados
Choice Scarf Heatran
Sheer Force Conkeldurr

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here

Slowking @ Life Orb
Trait: Regerator
Evs: 232 HP / 252 SAtk / 24 SpD
Quiet Nature
-Trick Room
-Surf
-Psyshock
-Ice Beam/Shadow Ball*

Comments: If we are going to try a Trick Room team, I think it'd be better to start off with an abuser and pick TR setters later, since they generally should be supporting the sweepers. Furthermore, this set receives competition from Slowbro and you don't discern the differences between the two at all and this is ultimately outclassed by Hidden Power Fire Reuniclus.
-HP Fire reuni Can't touch TTar, Slowking can.
-Slowking has more chances to set up and has a possibilty to set up twice due to Regenerator.
-Slowking can abuse weather, reuni can't.
-Slowking CAN use Fire Blast to hit ferro and sciz, I just listed the main moves.
-Slowking is resistant to: Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, and Bullet punch, Reuni is not.

The main difference between Slowbro/King is the higher defences, Slowking is better because:

252 SpA Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Slowbro in rain: 176-207 (44.67 - 52.53%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Life Orb Starmie Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Slowbro in rain: 192-226 (48.73 - 57.36%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Imagine analytic starmie.

Slowbro taking that much damage on switch in and then trying to sweep with LO taking health away is gonna suck.

That being said.

TR Slowking
Offensive Torn
Sub DD Dragonite

I really like trick room slowking. I think that the main misconception is that it is meant for a trick room team, but it is not. It's like OTR reuniclus, it can sweep late game and be on a hyper offensive team while also acting as a pivot that can take hydro pumps. It forms a nice offensive pair with landorus because it lures and weakens its counters. U-turn landorus can remove celebi and weaken latias to ice beam kill range. It also weakens rotom-w so psyshock can kill. Slowking's surf is amazingly strong in rain and does about 70% to starmie and ohkos standard scizor.
Anyways, it's already been shown that subddnite is really effective, so I'm voting for those 2 options.
Sub DD Dragonite
TR Slowking

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm voting for

Double Dance Landorus-T
Offensive Thundurus

I don't usually vote for myself but I've just had a lot of fun building with it.

And thanks for everyone who gave their feedback. i'm glad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)