Official Smogon Tournament Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
sALAmi1 said:
Yeah who doesn't :D

They helped me win

That celebi was scary at the end though
I honestly expected your Metagross to have explosion, otherwise Celebi would have won me the game :[
Sorry about going all psycho at the end, that was a close and good game!

Bob the builder and I are schedule for thursday at 4pm est.

This is more of a note to myself than anything else.

Beat Explodus at a 4-2 Forfeit. Some hax on both sides, but definitely more on mine. But hey, it's like they say, mess with the Basics, you get the Complicateds. Or something like that. =/

Not a very good game, man. But it's like they say, shit can happen, so stick to rappin'. Quit the yappin' or Imma lif the Mac, and that could lead to another mishap happenin'. So skip the crap and get the can of whoop-ass crackin'.

Okay, I'm done being an asshole now. But it's not like I didn't warn you that I hax all the time.

Well yeah, lol. I tend to do that. What with me having hacked netbattle and all.

Edit: Oh shit that's right. Well, it should be common Pokéknowledge that the only way to beat Basics is with counterhax.

(For example, that wasn't CB Metagross. It was a Scope Lens Metagross.)

I won 1-0 in a very close match

storm: im ready man
jpchato: for tourney?
storm: yeah
jpchato: k lemme load my team
storm: ok
jpchato: nice shit
jpchato: you had me scared as fuck

Trey said:
i had a battle w/ SkarmBlissCounter in which the score was 5-5

i had a 6 calm minded jynx

he had a psych uped w/ 4 calm minds regice who was put to sleep w/ lovely kiss

he said he had to go and left.........gg ;/
You can accept the win or we can have a rematch with a different team,its your choice. I had to eat dinner and my mum was flaming me for being on the computer.

Full Metal, I am +5.5 GMT. I can be on anytime though. I am away from the 22nd to about the 30th. So we can try to get it done before thursday hopefully.

jpchato said:
I won 1-0 in a very close match

storm: im ready man
jpchato: for tourney?
storm: yeah
jpchato: k lemme load my team
storm: ok
jpchato: nice shit
jpchato: you had me scared as fuck
I should have countered the first attack from gross then i would have had enough hp to survive ninjask.But you know me always doing stupidness ._.

Im seeing many ninjask teams since the tourney started.I remember goof had one ,jpchato,and someone else.Whats up with that?

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Slack King said:
I honestly expected your Metagross to have explosion, otherwise Celebi would have won me the game :[
Sorry about going all psycho at the end, that was a close and good game!
It did have explode, but I predicted you would recover so I sludge bombed instead =)

yeah gg don't worry about it man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)