Official Smogon Tournament Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey zfs missed you tonight :( Would you be able to get on tomorrow sometime before 00:30 GMT? We need to get this done sometime before saturday as I'll be going away for the week...

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah sorry Nd I'm in Vegas now and it took us a while to get internet working, but it's fine now so any time you're good I can fight.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I shock myself and beat Nd, 5-0. He didn't have anything for my main strategy, let's say.

I cannot be online today, Hot Nikkels, and tomorrow I am on in my late evening (say more than 3 hours further than atm). The days after that, I can be on for my afternoon + evening, I hope I can catch you then.

yea, and also, to be quite honest, some of these people I never see on netbattle at all.

I mean i'm online at random times of day, but at least 20% of the people on the list I've never seen online, though they prolly irc or whatever.

meh, the people who are on do their battle the fastest, and some people will just advance by default, that's the way it goes.

--- Psych

gdpt and I are in the process of organising time. It's just a bit difficult with christmas and what not and apparently he has designated times to be on? We'll work something out.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat stonerchris in a pretty cruddy game. I had a pokemon he couldn't counter and then i started getting lucky with a freeze.

also if you need the score 5-0

0_o had to go away suddenly and unexpectedly and he does know when he's going to be back (!). Okay, I made that sound dramatic, but it really isn't, he's just going on a trip and he's not sure if it'll be a week or two. There was no way he could have realized his family would plan a "surprise" vacation, so, don't ban him from all future official tournaments and such x.x

So, he wanted to apologize for that, and say that he can just be subbed out when appropriate, since he imagines it's doubtful that he'll make it back before the cutoff date or whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)