Official Smogon Tournament Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm in the EST as well, so it shouldn't be hard to link up. I'm off work tuesday and thursday evenings, and wednesday during the day. Friday I'll be working all day, as well as Saturday. I'll be spending Christmas with my family, and working evenings for most of the week after. I'll be out of town and away from a computer on Wednesday and Thursday of that week.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh man nice pairing. We battle each other often, usually swinging both ways. I would appreciate it if we could hold off a few days I need to really find I team I am 100% confident in. :)

My team is a favourites team but its still awesome (like 59%) is that okay? Worst Pokemon I use is Tentacruel, which isn't even very bad.

gk

mighty
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hi bleep, i am in the middle of exams now, but i might be able to make it on tuesday, but i will be on alot starting friday, as my finish thursday and I move back home on friday. if you could pm me some times when you are normally on, i'll try to be on then.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
Tiago Calmon beats aeroshadow 6-0

Skarm, if that isn't a problem, could you please edit my name to Hill?(That's Tiago Calmon right now cuz I'm stupid)

Ty in adv.

[EX]traordinary pup, aquaria's no.1 fan, psych's challenge, psychup2034, psychup (gsc), psychup loves eagles, psychup uu gsc, psychup's gsc sex, pup is aggressive, pup can fly like muk, pup loves caribou, puppeh (metrosexual), puppeh plays 00bers, pup's quick maneuver, pup's useless attack, when are you on?

Didn't catch Rock today when we agreed to meet (he said he might not be able to make it) but he said he'll be on AIM on all day tomorrow, I told him when I'd be available and he said there should be no problem getting that done tomorrow. Edit: This didn't happen, but, yeah, it will.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
Lesm first round...good bye spiffy tshirt :[
I'll catch you around sometime, we're both on often enough.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
20:03:48] cook has forfeited the battle with Noobster

that was the tournament battle. it came down to a stallwar, and i got lucky and defrosted on a turn that cost him the battle.

ok cless I go under Vulcan Fury and Dreamstalker, I'm GMT + 11, when do you want to do this?

I'll PM you whenever I can find you I guess, tomorrow and Wednesday I won't be on a lot but from then on I'll be on a lot more so meh.

Jir my good sir, I'll be on at random times cause it is the holidays and I am a smogon regular so go to the smogon channel if you wanna find me.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
magicalmaster2001 said:
I lost, made some really stupid mistakes. Arti go all the way,k!
It was pretty quick and painless, i got a CH HP Ice on his Celebi while it and my Raikou were Calm Minding. Then he made two bad choices for pokemon to send out against Raikou that just got OHKOed, not realizing he had something to kill it. I won 4-0 a couple minutes later.

Not a bad game, you seemed nervous lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)