Announcement np: SV OU Suspect Process, Round 8 - Toxic [ Tiering Note Post #2 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why Corviknight works is because when they switch in Gliscor, you switch into Corviknight IMMEDIATELY after and pressure the pp. If they switch, you ALWAYS switch out. This means Corviknight always beats Gliscor because if they go Clefable, you go into something that threatens Clefable.
and what if thye have gholdengo? Not as simple as it looks because why wouldnt everyone just use corv? Well corv isnt as good of a pokemon in this meta as it is... like i can go zapdos on the free turn or smth (or maybe another great partner ) like what if you u-turn to try to gain momentum assuming a knock off or a 2nd layer of spikes and go into ur manapahy and then u just eat a sticky barb.... (if ur team loses to +3 manaphy its kinda of a shit team)

If they go gliscor and i have a corv and im switching it on rocks + whatever is happening. What stops them from double switching it in.. forcing chip damage. and gaining progress that way from the turn i need to roost. its nto as easy as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)