np: LC - Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting - now with alt verification!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something Hardcore

EDIT:For anyone not in the top 10 unsure of whether they should post, the top ten (with alts removed) stops at 1223, so anyone with a rating of 1208 and up qualified and should verify their accounts.

~confirmed

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I had exams near the end of this testing period so I wasn't able to push my alt up at the end. Your post didn't mention anything about it, so I was wondering if you were taking any special apps.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Claiming user al_alchemist I KNOW SHOCKING PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO CATCH YOUR BREATH. I did it on a hangover too TAKE THAT VADER >:O

~al you are a nerd, but a confirmed one!!

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i'll be verifying your verifications as soon as i can, and voting will begin shortly after that

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yeah i doublepost like a boss

Congratulations to the qualified voters:

Aerrow
Al_Alchemist
AlphaJolt
BlueStar
comatthew6
DetroitLolcat
Elevator Music
ENZ0
fatty
Ginku
Lamppost
LizardMan
MetaGross66
Nails
Plusle
SkyNet
TobesMcGobes
Zeph

Keep your eyes peeled for the voting thread, which will have you fine fellows voting on:

Meditite
Misdreavus
Vulpix

I've been getting a lot of pms about special apps, and I've decided that we aren't doing them. People wanted hard-and-fast requirements, so we gave them hard-and-fast. If you didn't qualify, better luck next time. Unless your whole family was dying and you needed to rush them the cure against incredible odds to save them, and failed, and were able to present the death certificates and a signed doctor's note regarding the cure, I don't care. Sorry, but that's that.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)