Your weird and wacky dreams

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Goku was hired as a lumberjack and given an axe. His job? To cut down a tree. Goku would have very easily qualified for this job under normal circumstances. However, there was an issue... the tree he had to cut down was one of those specific small trees in Pokémon that could only be cut down upon using the move Cut on it.

Goku kept trying to chop the tree down with his axe. The axe failed. It kept failing until it broke. Goku started physically fighting the tree then unleashed a large kamehameha blast. The entire world and everything on it was destroyed, except for that tree, some roots and some crust attached to the tree.

A Clockmon flew by and reversed time to before Goku used kamehameha. Goku was about to use the move again, but stopped midway and thought it through, realizing his past mistake.

All the sudden, loads of powerful video game characters from all over came to attack the tree. There were characters like Ho-Oh, a Mario and Sonic fusion, Master Chief iirc, lots of video game characters. They went all out on that tree but to no avail. In the midst of their struggles, a low-leveled Zigzagoon came casually walking towards the tree. The Zigzagoon used Cut...

The tree was taken down.

This dream happened about three years ago.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Goku was hired as a lumberjack and given an axe. His job? To cut down a tree. Goku would have very easily qualified for this job under normal circumstances. However, there was an issue... the tree he had to cut down was one of those specific small trees in Pokémon that could only be cut down upon using the move Cut on it.

Goku kept trying to chop the tree down with his axe. The axe failed. It kept failing until it broke. Goku started physically fighting the tree then unleashed a large kamehameha blast. The entire world and everything on it was destroyed, except for that tree, some roots and some crust attached to the tree.

A Clockmon flew by and reversed time to before Goku used kamehameha. Goku was about to use the move again, but stopped midway and thought it through, realizing his past mistake.

All the sudden, loads of powerful video game characters from all over came to attack the tree. There were characters like Ho-Oh, a Mario and Sonic fusion, Master Chief iirc, lots of video game characters. They went all out on that tree but to no avail. In the midst of their struggles, a low-leveled Zigzagoon came casually walking towards the tree. The Zigzagoon used Cut...

The tree was taken down.

This dream happened about three years ago.
This just sounds like a brawl in the family strip or a similar comic.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
There was a race which took place in space. Deoxys-Speed was the host and this race had eight contestants.

These contestants were: Sonic The Hedgehog, Goku, Vegeta, Superman, The Flash, The Road Runner, some random Digimon my mind made up in this dream*, and eventually, the Deoxys-Speed itself.

*In hindsight, the Digimon was similar to Optimus Prime from Transformers. It was a robotic creature with a red and blue color scheme.

There was a long, transparent road shared by The Flash and The Road Runner. Everyone else had to fly.

In order for a character to win this race, they had to go through the finish line. Not above it, not too far below it, and not beside it. It was one of those finish line gates seen in car racing. The starting line was somewhere near Earth. The finish line was at some arbitrary distance far, far away. Noticeably disproportionate to how fast they were going.

Almost everything was set up and the race was about to begin. All of the characters were getting ready at the starting line but Sonic was still in his regular form. On your marks, get set, go! Most characters instantly took off. Sonic and Deoxys-Speed were still at the starting line. Deoxys-Speed quickly scoured all across Earth, collecting each of the seven Chaos Emeralds, then giving them all to Sonic. Sonic then turned Super Sonic and took off. Deoxys-Speed decided to remain at the starting line...

The Digimon was going fast. It was going real fast. It was zooming at 100 million kilometers per hour. This Digimon was in first place by a long shot and was getting close to the finish line. As it was flying, the Digimon theme was playing. "Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions! Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon..." The Digimon blew up. It was going so fast that it blew up near the finish line. A tiny pixel of this Digimon ended up touching one of the finish line's poles. That was the furthest its remains got.

Super Sonic was next. He was going 97 million kilometers per hour and was also getting really close to the finish line. He was close, but towards the end, his chaos energy ran out. Super Sonic turned back to regular Sonic at the last second, went out of control, then flew above the finish line.

The Road Runner was going REALLY SLOW. He was moving at a measly 285 kilometers per hour. This bird was just not having his day.

The Flash was moving much faster. He was running at maybe 800 thousand kilometers per hour (I forgot exactly. You may consider it undetermined if you wish), but halfway through his run the transparent road he was on got hit by a large meteor and there came a massive gap of space right in front of him. The Flash ran towards the gap and fell straight down, while still running. He was never seen again.

After a long while, The Road Runner managed to find his way to the gap, stopped, then tried leaping to get past it. He ended up slowly floating off into space in his greatly unsuccessful attempt.

Goku, Vegeta, and Superman were near each other, flying at around 64 million kilometers per hour. Out of nowhere, Goku shouts out "KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAA" in an effort to boost his speed. As a result he unexpectedly got hit by some random energy beam. Vegeta also then yells (I think he yelled FINAL FLASH but I forgot) and gets hit by a second random energy beam himself. Turns out it was Frieza wanting to mess around. Goku, Vegeta, and Superman teamed up to beat him.

With everything going out of order Deoxys-Speed, who was still at the starting line, decided to take off and participate in the race itself. An enormous white aura surrounded the Pokémon as it took off. O Fortuna ~ Carmina Burana was playing (at around the 1:37 mark of the song). It was quickly moving past Goku, Vegeta, and Superman also at around 64 million kilometers per hour. Deoxys-Speed made it through the finish line and won the race.

Right after Deoxys-Speed won, it noticed Sonic floating off somewhere past the finish line so it quickly picked him up and carried him over. Superman, Vegeta, and Goku then slowly flew to the finish line, all beaten up and worn out. Behind them was Frieza's dead corpse from his torso up floating off in space. The race ended.

50 years later
A new race was about to begin. Deoxys-Speed was hosting again and this time, the starting line was where the finish line used to be. The Road Runner FINALLY made it near the old finish line. He was floating off at an altitude above it and when he noticed, he quietly muttered out "meep meep" in a depressing tone. Deoxys-Speed then spotted the Road Runner, quickly picked him up, and carried him to what would have been the old finish line.

The end.

I also had this dream three years ago. Somewhere within a few months of the one previously posted.

Last edited:
I guess this is more of a clash between reality and a dream I had most recently.

Everyone knows who Freddy Kruger is, a man who likes to haunt and torment you in your dreams. Well to be honest, this was kind of different than what you expect from the movies. Some reason, Freddy was chasing me down and it seems like he was trying to kill me. So like any sane person, I tried to run away as far as I can and hide whenever necessary. It was basically like this game called Dead by Daylight when you have to escape the place. Essentially, it was like a cat and mouse chase where I was the mouse and he was the cat.

So I know I was doing some parkour havoc and making sure that I locked the gates so that he won't be able to lay a finger one me. Who knows what would happen? Fast forward to the dream, I remember that I stumbled upon a baseball park with a weird Wrestling ring at the side of the Diamond shape baseball field. I heard Freddy's voice and I had no where to hide except hiding under the ring. Later, he then found me but that was when I was able to throw some sand at his eyes and was able to escape from the attempt (or so I thought) to kill me. I ended up running, but as soon as he grabbed me, he slapped me with a plate of whipped cream and that was the time when I woke up from my dream.

This is also kinda scary because I woke up with a sleep paralysis. Apparently the jackets hanging on my coat racket made a figure of some kind of human-like shape and was making arm movements. I couldn't really move or anything, but I did remember one thing I did. I tried spitting at it LOL. but yeah that's about it

Another one. My last dream involved me being thrown inside a crane, with all the kids trying to control the machine with ease. I knew that if I was taken home by one of them I would be the center of attention, so I moved myself around the place into the direction of the crane even though little plush toys couldn't do that. I was surprised I was unique in such a way and I was just shamelessly thrown into a crane by an employee though the land was soft; the rest of the restaurant reeked of soggy mozzarella sticks. Thank God. I was taken home by one of the kids who tucked me in, gave me food despite not being capable of eating, and had the chance to play outside instead of being thrown out of the window or thrown in the trash.

:psywoke:

Last edited:

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
As a kid, I had a really weird nightmare where there was a ghost walking to the kitchen window. It was at the back of my house, and it was phasing through the fence. Then it like, scuttled towards the window and screamed through it. This is the only time I remember waking up with a "start".

The ghost was like, really creepy too. It was some kinda white human with black eyes and that stereotypical ghost mouth. Idk what my kid brain was doing conjuring up such a being but since then I've always been easy to flinch...

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Tonight I dreamed of Barney the Dinosaur and some kids going into an spaceship, it all went like a generic episode at first, but then everyone got ejected outside to the middle of space from a door for some reason, then a large needle appears that freezes three of the kids and takes them somewhere. It seems multiple years passed since then as these kids seemingly grew up (And no signal for what happened to everyone else, perhaps they died), they were playing some board game, and then Barney appears on the window saludating them, they feel surprised, but they are thankful they don't have to play with him as the other spaceship Barney used to appear there had his feet glued to the floor.

Then Baby Bop appears trying to find what's going on, then she wears a mecha and the perspective suddendly turns DOOM-like, down with firing guns to some robots, then I woke up as I felt it was too good to be true.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I had my first wacky dream of 2021! It's not too long, but its very, very weird!

In it, I go to a fridge to get a midnight snack... and all of the sudden, a hand pulls me in!

The hand belongs to a geeky as fuck looking Urshifu in a lab coat. He identified himself as "Smogon Man", and told me that Smogon's Pokedex was about to have a nuclear meltdown, which would kill not only everyone n Smogon, but also everyone on Serebii.

He tells me that in order to prevent this, that I need to find someone who is very experienced in COBOL, an ancient programing language.

Now, in real life, I don't know fuck all about Cobol, but for some reason, in this dream, my first response is "Waluigi is an expert at coding in Cobol".

So Urshifu finds Waluigi, and Waluigi begins to laugh. It turns out, the Smogon mainframe holds the ultimate power, and instead of fixing the dex, he uses Cob0l to cheat in real life, and become the god king of Smogon. The dream ends as I write my "546th Waluigi analysis".

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
I had a dream a few days back where me and an IRL friend were watching something on TV and discussing it, I think some episode of Dragon Ball (figures) but not 100% sure. Eventually my friend walked out of the room with a realistic Team Rocket James walking in literally like a second later and beginning to talk to me as I started audibly fanboying before the dream abruptly ended

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Had a dream about traveling to Hollywood to try and make it big as an actor, specifically so I could be in a movie with Kevin Bacon and get my Bacon Number (how far removed you are from Kevin Bacon) to 1.

I blame this on having a discussion with my friend recently about how her Bacon Number is 2, since she was an extra in Perks of Being a Wallflower meaning she was in a movie with Logan Lerman, who was in My One and Only with Kevin Bacon.

Fun fact: my Bacon Number is 4 (if you count stage productions, I've never been in a movie)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Had a dream about traveling to Hollywood to try and make it big as an actor, specifically so I could be in a movie with Kevin Bacon and get my Bacon Number (how far removed you are from Kevin Bacon) to 1.

I blame this on having a discussion with my friend recently about how her Bacon Number is 2, since she was an extra in Perks of Being a Wallflower meaning she was in a movie with Logan Lerman, who was in My One and Only with Kevin Bacon.

Fun fact: my Bacon Number is 4 (if you count stage productions, I've never been in a movie)
mine is 2. i once did a play with an actor who played a one-scene doctor character in a movie with kevin bacon. wish i remembered the movie tho

Ransei

Garde Mystik
Honestly, I had a wacky dream the other night. It was a daydream but that should still count.

:sm/marshadow: vs :sm/hoopa:

This was an epic fight between Marshadow and Hoopa which more so became an adventure about how Marshadow went through step by step processes in order to win.

This fight started off with Hoopa being well-aware of its x4 weakness to Ghost so it left off while being chased by Marshadow. As this chase was happening, Marshadow would be warped through various portals, fighting off against various legendary and mythical bosses. Hoopa was shifting on and off between formes but mostly kept its bound (regular). I had lots of different variations of this daydream but I'll explain the one I followed through most with.

After a while into the fight with Marshadow and Hoopa going on a chase, the first notable boss Marshadow had to deal with was Mega Rayquaza. Mega Rayquaza first used Dragon Dance, then used Dragon Ascent. Right before Dragon Ascent hit, Marshadow fully set up a Substitute. Marshadow kept spamming Substitute until Mega Rayquaza's defenses were lowered enough for it to lose against Spectral Thief. After beating Mega Rayquaza, Marshadow went through the next portal. Marshadow got lucky and found a Full Restore somewhere inbetween travelling through this portal, then got transported to where it was alone in a world with Arceus. Marshadow used Bulk Up while Arceus used Shadow Claw. Knowing what was up next Arceus tried to use Extreme Speed, but failed. Marshadow used Close Combat and OHKOed the Arceus. Marshadow was then transported to a city, which was the climax of this fight. Last Moment by Yousei Teikoku was playing. What Marshadow was witnessing, were massive windstorms, waves of distortions between time and space, and lots of downpour. As it turned out, Hoopa summoned Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Palkia, Dialga, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem by its side. They were all attacking the Marshadow and Marshadow was left only to constantly dodge all of those attacks. It encountered Dialga face to face, used Bulk Up, and one-shotted it with Close Combat, then found a bunch of regular Pokemon in the city it could get a hold of to join for its own aide. The regular Pokemon just kept getting demolished but they spared Marshadow some time. Entei, Raikou, and Suicune later appeared to help Marshadow out. When they arrived, Marshadow hopped on Entei, riding on it through the city. Volcanoes were erupting everywhere on top of the massive downpour and windstorm going on in the city. There also came a bit of thunder. Next, Marshadow pulled out a Rainbow Wing and summoned Ho-Oh. Its team of legendaries became Entei, Raikou, Suicune, and Ho-Oh vs Hoopa's myriad of mascots. The beasts did not last very long, as Palkia started going wild and erasing parts of the city from existence, including them. Ho-Oh was mostly fighting off against Lugia and trying its best to hold it back. Marshadow was still running through the city with everything behind its back. Primal Kyogre chased it with a small surf wave, then Primal Groudon chased it and spammed Precipice Blades. One of the Precipice Blade attacks ended up hitting a random Focus Sash Wobbuffet full on, so it used Counter and Primal Groudon got nuked. There was a massive explosion. Kyogre then took this as an advantage and started elevating the sea levels very high up. Reshiram got mad and burned parts of the city with all the power it had. It could not really do much due to all the water everywhere. When this happened, Zekrom and Kyurem decided to team up and do a fusion dance, turning into Black Kyurem. Black Kyurem then drew out as much power as it could and froze the whole world. Primal Kyogre was frozen. Reshiram was frozen. Ho-Oh was frozen. Lugia was not anywhere to be seen. Palkia was still moving but was somehow snapped from Hoopa's control and decided to leave soon after this moment. From how it looked, it was just Marshadow about to face Black Kyurem. Instead, multiple Ultra Wormholes opened up and what came out was 5 Lunala. They all pulled in separate moons from the Solar System onto the city, shattering much of the ice and world itself. One Solgaleo then came, flew in front of Marshadow, then let out a roar. This roar very suddenly launched the Sun into Earth like a baseball flying through a glass window after being harshly thrown. Marshadow went hiding under the shadows below and there was seemingly nothing left but pitch darkness...

Apparently right before Solgaleo threw the Sun onto Earth, another Ultra Wormhole appeared, but to the right. What came out was a very fast moving Necrozma, just trying to absorb the Sun. It was successful. After there was pitch black, Necrozma suddenly lit up like a candle and became exposed in its Ultra forme. A new fight was beginning. The light it brought out shined as bright as the Sun. Ultra Necrozma's own theme was playing. It was given a +1 omniboost in stats and portraying itself as what could have been the final boss to Marshadow's adventure. All of Marshadow's stat boosts through Bulk Up and any previous stat-stealing were apparent and still applicable to this match. The fight begun.

During the beginning of Marshadow's fight against Ultra Necrozma, an Ultra Wormhole popped up somewhere near where the Sun originally was. A baby Arceus was thrown out of this Ultra Wormhole, with its only sight being pure darkness and some stars. The Baby Arceus was confused, bored and wanted to do something to get rid of this darkness.

Marshadow kept on facing the Ultra Necrozma, dodging its attacks and doing whatever it took to keep doing damage to it. This was mostly by spamming Spectral Thief.

In the middle of Marshadow's fight, baby Arceus's role became apparent. It was halfway towards creating a completely new Sun and giggling with glee like an infant. Marshadow noticed a new Sun was being recreated and needed to plan on finishing off Ultra Necrozma as quickly as it could. Ultra Necrozma then decided to unleash one big Light That Burns The Sky attack. Marshadow hid under the shadows below to dodge it.

The fight continued until baby Arceus finally completed a recreation of the Sun. Ultra Necrozma was greatly weakned and on the verge of losing. It looked up towards the sky, noticed this new Sun, and made an attempt at lunging as fast as possible towards it to regain all of its energy. Marshadow was not giving any chances. It outsped with +1 priority Shadow Sneak, hit Ultra Necrozma head on from the front, and took it down. As this was happening, the same Ultra Wormhole baby Arceus came out of opened up again, this time, spitting out a Uxie.

The Uxie was really confused as to why it was brought near the Sun next to a baby Arceus so it used Future Sight in order to see what was happening. Uxie very clearly saw and made a plan with the Arceus.

Ultra Necrozma's defeat gave Marshadow a Marshadium Z in hand. After the Necrozma disappeared, Marshadow found Hoopa again. Hoopa noticed and made another escape attempt. Both Marshadow and Hoopa kept going through portals in an all out chase.

Uxie brought out a whiteboard and showed Arceus a trick. It wanted Arceus to create a clear, wide platform on top of the Sun. The baby Arceus did just that. Afterwards, Uxie waved its arms up then down, and the Arceus was taught Gravity. Arceus then used Gravity. Uxie clapped, gave baby Arceus a pat, and fed it a treat.

After travelling through more dimensions, Hoopa decided to head to where the Sun was and Marshadow kept following. Hoopa made it, immediately spotted Uxie, then immediately threw Uxie off into some unknown location against its will. Hoopa then saw baby Arceus and wanted to spite it. It used up its psychic strength to lift the Sun and aim it towards Earth to repeat what Solgaleo did. Baby Arceus went off crying. Marshadow arrived, landed on the platform Arceus created and saw the baby Arceus crying. It was peeved. Marshadow took this opportunity to use up all of its anger and its Marshadium Z to unleash a Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike Z-Move attack on the Hoopa. A large explosion was made and Hoopa got destroyed.

The end.

Credit scenes show Marshadow riding on baby Arceus through a field while sucking on a lollipop. The baby Arceus decided to create a lollipop on its own because it wanted one too. They both live happily ever after.

In hindsight, I can guess this was largely inspired by the Hoopa movie, the Marshadow movie, Terminal Montage's Legendary Battle Royale video, and the Gen 7 Anything Goes metagame being thrown into this one fictional match.

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
That one was least realistically a dream because I wanted my mind to wander off about how a fight between Hoopa and Marshadow would turn out, while I was at work. I was not all that focused because of this as you can tell.

The ones from three years ago about the race and space and Goku being hired as a lumberjack were not daydreams and were dreams I took no effort in controlling, but just happened. I was absolutely amazed when I woke up on those mornings.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I had a dream the other day when I was napping and mom sent me to the liquor store to get (among other things) juniper berry flavored vodka and I’m like mom you don’t like gin and she’s like I don’t I want juniper vodka and I’m like yeah what do you think gin is and it was a whole thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)