Your weird and wacky dreams

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
i was sitting in front of the middle school i went to growing up and got to thinking "man, isn't is so irritating when you're listening to a music artist and someone has to bring up the fact that they knew them before they were mainstream and cool?" so to counteract this, i went through this sort of time chamber to go into the future and find music from an artist that would be popular in the future.

so me and two of my friends were with me and we were trying to get out of the weird chamber thing, it was like a labyrinth with all sorts of twists and turns and eventually we found the set of doors to get back out. i tried to slip underneath the door and saw there was a security guard that noticed me, so i retreated back inside. i was trying to run away and hide when suddenly one of my friends came to save the day and played a bunch of notes on a trombone and then shot a tranquilizer dart at the security guard, letting us escape.

we make it back to the front of the middle school and we get to show off the music that we got for the future from an artist named "kid hazza" and the fact that we were so cool for discovering the music before he was cool

we played the music and it sounded like complete ass

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I had another weird dream last night. Some background: I thought of a really oddball Mario Maker 2 Idea I just HAD to experiment with (an underwater car level to be exact), and I think that seriously impacted my dream last night because I worked on it till I fell asleep lol.

So in this dream, me and several unnamed Smogoners (just pretend its you or someone you know) were in a nuclear submarine on wheels, eating mcdonalds while sharing Pokemon Snap photos with each other. All of the sudden, the alarms start blaring, and we receive an urgent message.

"MOTHER FUCKING PIRHANA PLANTS FROM VENUS WANT YOU DEAD"

For some reason, such disconcerting words felt only slightly annoying to the crew, like as if this happens all the time. I could hear chewing sounds coming from outside the submarine, and before I knew it, it exploded into a brilliant mushroom cloud. For some reason, this hurt no one, and was viewed as a totally normal occurance.

The pirhana plants are dead, and in front of us is the lost city of Atlantis... covered in icicles for some reason (I should note my Mario Maker 2 level has to use icicles a lot to check for the car lol). We walk into the castle, and in it, a monkey with the body of an octopus and a crown sits on a throne.

This monkey octopus claims it can grant us any wish we like, but we must pay the toll in the form of a Mario game. For some reason.

The first Smogoner wished "I want to be the ultimate capitalist". The monkey octopus claims "Granted, but you must learn the meaning of the Letter C." The Smogoner is transported to Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels, already not a good sign! Then... the clear condition pops up.

"Complete World C without dying or running!"

Screams of terror errupted. We knew this smogoner would be stuck in Lost Levels for an eternity.

The next Smogoner wished to become the ultimate clown.

"Granted, but you must learn the feeling of being a balloon".

The Smogoner was transported to the infamous Super Mario World level, Tubular, the P-balloon level. At first, I think "oh its just Tubular, I've played harder". Then, the clear condition popped up.

"Clear the level after snorting 360 pounds of cocaine!"

A high pitched, helium sounding scream emited from the TV. The Smogoner would spend the rest of their lives in this level.

Finally, it was time for my wish. I wished "I wish I could finish my latest Mario Maker Level".

"Granted, but in return you must..."

And then I woke up. Thank fuck that was a dream, I can't imagine how I would have been tortured!

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Just last night I dreamt that me and my parents abruptly moved into an Animal Crossing town, with our home being carved into rock formations at the eastmost part of it, the first (and possibly only?) room being a kitchen with a counter dividing the kitchen itself and a dining table. I remember opening my Ipad which was charging on the counter and seeing that Youtube autoplay had been on all night and for some reason nobody noticed. My dad also saying we were almost out of wet soil before showing me how to use it to make a type of chicken. Dream end

I had a dream that I met Blackpink and Lisa hugged me and gave me her jacket for some reason. Then I somehow vanished into the Sinnoh Region as essentially played through the game with a starter Pikachu wearing the jacket Lisa gave me. Woke up with no jacket :')

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
i don't remember anything of what happened other than someone telling me they REALLY liked ariana grande portmanteaus. my response to this was to say that my personal favourite was "hariyama grande" despite the fact that that is a) not a portmanteau and b) i have never thought about my favourite ariana grande portmanteau in my life. i also misspelled the word in my dream and it's weird that i remember that distinctly because i said it out loud i think. anyway they responded with "ariana grandeez nuts" and im starting to think i have a problem

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i don't remember anything of what happened other than someone telling me they REALLY liked ariana grande portmanteaus. my response to this was to say that my personal favourite was "hariyama grande" despite the fact that that is a) not a portmanteau and b) i have never thought about my favourite ariana grande portmanteau in my life. i also misspelled the word in my dream and it's weird that i remember that distinctly because i said it out loud i think. anyway they responded with "ariana grandeez nuts" and im starting to think i have a problem
my joke about this is that ariana grande sounds like something you would get at taco bell

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Last night I had a dream that I was playing “battle solitaire” (a game where you play solitaire at the same time as another player and whoever finishes first wins) against Kanye West. If I won he was going to release a never before heard version of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

nolenot

Banned deucer.
just last night i had a dream where i was in Chinatown (in new york) and I had died and moved on to a sort of purgatory before I could enter the afterlife and guiding me through it was Dwayne the Rock Johnson and to make it to the afterlife i had to eat a bunch of sushi. During this I asked him if I was ever going to return to earth and he said "no, you're going to go somewhere much, much better" (slightly paraphrased). I also went back to earth to help my parents from some people who did something (i forgot) and could influence what happened there, but not actually be there if you get that. afterwards my dream suddenly jumped to me building a wall out of nether brick walls (which i don't even know if they exist) in the nether i Minecraft where i fell off and was then killed by baby zombies in enchanted gold armor.

I, no joke, had a dream where I posted a conversation between two people that I made up, on smogoff. This was a while ago but I do remember reading it in an Indian accent that somehow someone knew, and replied to the post and said that the worst part of it was that my accent wasn’t very good, I also believe the post may have been a little racist. I don’t know why, I am not racist I swear. I just have very odd dreams

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I had a short but pretty weird dream.

In it, a Ludicolo with a big bushy mustache and an apron was humming a song, while cutting up Gyarados meat into a shish kebab with an electric sword. I ask who its cooking for, and it claims "I'm cooking for the Mario Maker gods!" I look out the window, and there's a fucking Mayan pyramid with a Egyptian Sphinx on it, except it has Mario's head. It opens its mouth, and loudly bellows

"FEED ME, I DEMAND BLOOD SACRIFICE TO KEEP THE LITTLE TIMMIES AT BAY"

I think I played too much Mario Maker 2 while laddering on Showdown last night lmao

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i have three regularly recurring dream/nightmare templates that i see probably once a month or so:
  • ski sabotage: i am going skiing but some kind of misfortune befalls the trip. for example in one dream all of the snow was concrete. in another, i got to the top but had no skis. etc
  • bar blunder: about 10 years ago i worked in a bar. now i have dreams about going back to work in that bar and not knowing where anything is, and i'm on my own and the queue is growing and i'm getting flustered
  • exam anxiety: before working in the bar i graduated from uni. i was a lazy student and would routinely fall behind on the work. when it came to exam time i would have to cram for a few days before. now i have dreams where an exam deadline is looming and i haven't done any of the work. these dreams don't seem to really go anywhere, i'm just in that state for a bit and then i wake up and feel relieved
remembered that i have another recurring anxiety dream where i have to go up a very high building with no handrails or some other kind of fucked up health and safety violation. last night this combined with ski anxiety dream to form one megadream where i had to ski off the top of a tall building

Some recent dream highlights:

-Successfully realized I was having the classic “not prepared for this class this deep in the semester” dream and got to relax once I remembered I’d graduated.
-Nintendo announced that Lombre would be coming to Mario Kart 7
-My grandmother broke her leg touring my old college campus. She snuck out of her bed to play street fighter. She mained Guile.
-Two separate dreams of fighting Nazis. I would accredit that to listening to too much of the Behind the Bastards podcast.
-Fire Emblem’s positional skills (Reposition, Swap) were mechanics in Yu Gi Oh
-Trying to find a nice tree for a sloth to stay on while it kept peeing on my arm.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
A few nights ago I dreamt that it was discovered previously unseen BDSP footage had been not only leaked on Youtube but had just been sitting there since January with less than 2000 views. The footage showed off a new Pokemon that was literally a batch of light blue grapes with angry sharp-toothed faces on a few of them.

rofl.png

Very low quality artists' rendition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)