Your weird and wacky dreams

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
had a dream my dad was scrolling through my computer's image folder when i got home from uni just so he could, in his words, "back it up to the cloud"

had another dream my partner and i stole and saved a dog from an abusive owner and travelled across the country to escape authorities, also it was a musical fsr.

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
I lived in bikini bottom and SpongeBob was doing one of his daily episodes. He also had a pet Mega Swampert. Once it ended he invented the sun. He said "yup, I invented the sun". Then he was like "well now we have a night cycle so I have to go to bed" and he did in fact go to bed, but a fake SpongeBob showed up and did stuff I don't remember what. Then fake SpongeBob slept through the day while real SpongeBob slept through the night so real one didn't know fake one existed. This happened every night for a while until one day pet Mega Swampert noticed something wrong. He was in bed and fake SpongeBob showed up and through the power of friendship Mega Swampert realised something bad was about to happen. Fake SpongeBob attempted to kill real SpongeBob but Mega Swampert started beating the fake one up. Unfortunately he got owned. I finished the job of beating up fake SpongeBob and took Mega Swampert to a hospital which felt like a maze and tried to find anyone who could help him heal and fake SpongeBob was following me the whole way and trying to sabotage me. I kept beating him up whenever this happened but he kept coming back. Eventually I found a doctor and she was like "he needs weed to heal" and I was like "but he's super weak to grass" and the doctor just went "yup" and gave it to the Mega Swampert. The dream ended there so I didn't get to see what would've happened but I think Mega Swampert is high based on my limited knowledge of weed

[09:53] R-B-Y: I had a real fucked dream today
[09:53] R-B-Y: I'm on the tram in the city, about 7 o clock ish at night
[09:54] R-B-Y: sunset so everything's lit weird
[09:54] R-B-Y: not many people: everyone is wearing 1920s 3 button suits for some reason
[09:54] R-B-Y: I get off, and see frank, also in a suit
[09:55] R-B-Y: who asks me what im doing
[09:55] R-B-Y: so i tell him im here to eat dinner, but dont know where to go
[09:56] R-B-Y: he tells me he knows this small greek restaurant just down the road
[09:56] R-B-Y: so i go with him
[09:57] R-B-Y: it looks like it's cut out of the wall: theres no doors, just this big open room, nicely decorated with rugs and yellow-light lamps and vaguely Mediterranean furniture(edited)
[09:57] R-B-Y: and one long table down the middle with all the food on it
[09:58] R-B-Y: everyone there looks like they all know each other, joking and laughing and such
[09:59] R-B-Y: so i go up, tell the waitress im new here (because i assume this is some sort of club), go to my seat at the long table, and have a most agreeable dinner.(edited)
[10:01] R-B-Y: I wake up halfway through.
context: frank is a friend

A Spider-Man villain who's normally some big brute (think Fantastic 4's The Thing) who wants to kill the president, but in the Ultimate universe, he legitimately went to Hogwarts and has magic powers (he looks the exact same except now he wears a hooded cloak similar to Robin in his Smash trailer, complete with magic tome) and he wants to kill the actor Daniel Radcliffe, who he for some reason blames for him looking like The Thing.

nolenot

Banned deucer.
one time when i was like 3 or smth, I had this really weird dream when I was in a stroller stuck in this purple place next to a purple river, and me and my dad were getting blocked by this talking wall, and my dad kept talking to the wall to try and get the wall to let us pass, and I remember me complaining and asking when we would go home. This went on for like 10 whole ass minutes before I looked behind me at the river and saw a fucking alligator and then screamed and woke up. So yea that is the earliest thing in my life I remember. Wacko

Also: around when I was 5, i had a dream where I was on Catalina island (someplace my family went to vacation once), and all I remember was at the end of the "day", we got pizza from this pizza stand and I was really excited. And then after that we walked back to out hotel room, and my dream ended spontaneously. I was pretty pissed ngl.

More recently, I had a dream where I slept, IN THE FUCKING DREAM, and I woke up, thinking I wasn't in a dream, WHILE I WAS IN A DREAM. it was so sick and then when I woke up for real I was like wait what I didn't wake up back then???????? wow

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Had a dream last night that I was organizing my shelves and then found out there was a Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee trivia night event going on. And I was gonna get dropped off there while my brother went to his class, but he was too busy gaming that he left for class late.

The event was being hosted at my local Best Buy, and when I got there it was hard to find because the place was so big but eventually I found it (it was right in the front, fail) and the event was hosted by John Michael Higgins. And there were only two teams, so each one was like a huge line of people that ran all the way back into the aisles.

A little girl on my team did her best to politely tell me she was going to move because my armpits stunk so bad (it was a dream, so I was in my sleeping clothes aka pajamas and wifebeater so my armpits were exposed). As it is with kids, you could tell she was trying her best but it wasn't subtle at all.

The only question I remember from the event was "What does the guy spraying repel on his flowers in Pewter City say his repel is made of?" A small group of about 4 little boys and girls on the other team discussed it, and let me tell you it was a very surreal sight to see these little kids excitedly shout out: "His urine!" which John said was correct. I believe I got that answer from this.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i had a dream a few nights ago where Kaiba was meeting Pegasus in some secret lair that was basically just a giant shopping mall and mobs of people kept trying to get in so every few minutes, Kaiba and Pegasus had to go deeper into the lair. There was one part where there were a bunch of people at a restaurant and Pegasus basically kicked them all out so he could have his meeting with Kaiba in the restaurant. There was another part where they were in this giant parking garage.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
One more wacky daydream I had. This was sometime in ~November 2018, and again, while I was at work. Much less revisions on this one though.

It was an Undertale boss rush. This daydream happened several months before I've actually played and got into Undertale.

Here's all I knew about Undertale at the time:
- Undertale fights were in black and white
- The player was stuck having to move around in a box while the enemy was standing on top of this box and attacking them
- Megalovania was a boss theme in the game
- Sans was extraordinarily popular for his difficulty in the game
- I knew what the Frisk (player character) sprite looked like.

Megalovania was playing somewhere late in this daydream, but the fight itself wasn't against an Undertale character..... no.... I didn't even know Sans's attacks.

Instead it was against...

My entire Hopes and Dreams team. It went by a different name at the time.

Almost all of these Pokémon were in black and white models and standing on top of a box and attacking you in it. The player character was shown in the box as Frisk's sprite rather than a heart.

Here's how the fight went:

Mega Audino was generally being annoying and spamming Whirlwind. Frisk took no damage but kept getting shoved towards the bottom of the box. Frisk eventually managed to get hold of a steel hammer found towards the left side of the screen and attacked Mega Audino with it. Mega Audino was defeated afterwards, but it used Wish before fainting.

Mega Banette came next. This Huge Power Pokémon was spamming Sacred Fire against Frisk. Frisk had to dodge each of the Sacred Fires and then find some sort of "ghost ray gun". It found the ray gun towards the left side of the screen and blasted Mega Banette with it. Mega Banette was defeated after getting hit.

After Mega Banette fainted, a character who looked exactly like Frisk entered into the box. They walked up to Frisk while carrying two flamethrowers, then tossed one of the flamethrowers to them. The character who passed that flamethrower to Frisk was an Imposter Chansey. Both the Imposter Chansey and Frisk were having a flamethrower battle inside the box itself. Frisk had to dodge all the flames coming out of Chansey's flamethrower while hitting Chansey back. Chansey was eventually defeated.

Giratina decided to show up and start spamming Curse. Frisk quickly went back to the ghost ray gun that was previously used and beat Giratina with it.

This match was trailing towards the end. Another epic dragon came along and this time, it was more frightening! Gyarados was building itself up by spamming Shell Smash. The Gyarados almost made it to a point where it could safely Mega Evolve and KO Frisk, but Frisk found a zap ray gun and electrocuted Gyarados with it. Gyarados was defeated.

This was where Megalovania was playing. Mega Mewtwo X was the final boss of this huge boss rush. It was devastatingly quick and powerful! Mega Mewtwo X was wildly spamming Photon Geyser everywhere on the screen. Frisk had a difficult time trying to dodge all of these and got hit. The first Photon Geyser did an enormous chunk of damage. After dodging most other Photon Geyser attacks, Frisk got hit by a second Photon Geyser; this time, leaving Frisk to having 1 HP left. Mega Mewtwo X ran out of Photon Geyers and so it went for a Leaf Blade. The Leaf Blade did not miss... the music cut off... the screen turned black... it seemed like Frisk lost this match... wait what? Frisk survived? WHAT?

WONDER GUARD ABILITY ACTIVATED? WHAT? APPARENTLY FRISK IS BUG/STEEL-TYPE????

Mega Audino's Wish IMMEDIATELY landed on Frisk, Frisk got all of their HP back, the ohh sound effect and MLG airhorns were playing. Megalovania came back. The background gave off lots of MLG vibes. This was clearly a sign that Mega Mewtwo X was about to get obliterated! The match cut off into an animated cutscene. Frisk looked towards Mega Mewtwo X. Mega Mewtwo X was very intimidated at this point. Frisk decided to use Close Combat and launch the Mega Mewtwo X into a brick wall. It was very similar to a particular scene in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Needless to say, the boss rush ended and Frisk beat all the Pokémon. No one died in this daydream. All Pokémon were revived from being fainted after Mega Mewtwo X got beaten.

The end.
Also what the heck. :psynervous:
I have never seen that JoJo Bizarre Adventure scene before looking it up to find an example of what I had in the daydream, yet it's so perfect.

I've found logs of when I mentioned it in a chatroom a few weeks after.
[2019-02-03]
[01:48:43] |L|*Iolanthe
[01:48:55] |J|*Iolanthe
[01:49:39] |J| Bane✪Of†All✔
[01:50:04] #Ransei: I had the best undertale daydream
[01:50:14] #Ransei: About a few weeks ago
[01:50:24] #Ransei: I never played the game
[01:52:43] |L|*Iolanthe
[02:00:05] |L|+anaconja
[02:00:12] |L| Bane✪Of†All✔
[02:00:42] |J| Bane✪Of†All✔
[02:00:52] #Ransei: The daydream was an ultra boss fight
[02:02:09] #Ransei: Undertale format with undertale mechanics, mostly undertale music, and undertale designs
[02:02:13] #Ransei: https://pokepast.es/0e3c1eda40bac7fa
[02:02:41] #Ransei: A fight against the 6 Pokemon on the first team you see

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)