Gen 6 The "Are my Pokémon IVs and Nature good?" Thread

I already got a Hasty Diancie in a trade and a Careful one the last event (31/27/27/x/31/31) but sfdakhgdlkhdaslkhfd!!! (should have used powersaves to save the event).

Careful Diancie
31/31/31/31/30/31

Do I keep or do I toss?! Do I keep or do I toss?! Curse my efficient soft resetting methods!!! dfdkhdfsakhkfsdhfsdakh!!

EDIT: I would be totally kicking myself in the balls if I let this thing go, so kept. And trophy cased.

Last edited:
I already got a Hasty Diancie in a trade and a Careful one the last event (31/27/27/x/31/31) but sfdakhgdlkhdaslkhfd!!! (should have used powersaves to save the event).

Careful Diancie
31/31/31/31/30/31

Do I keep or do I toss?! Do I keep or do I toss?! Curse my efficient soft resetting methods!!! dfdkhdfsakhkfsdhfsdakh!!

EDIT: I would be totally kicking myself in the balls if I let this thing go, so kept. And trophy cased.
Lol- careful Diancie??? That's honestly kinda awful... Despite its insanely awesome IVs. Idk, I wouldn't have, but whatever.

I didn't actually realize that, however, they run a bold/impish nature to check birds and stuff. Basically it's meant to check physical stuff, not special ones. This would make sense, since the kind of stuff it resists is mostly physical.

Rayquaza: 20-21/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31, Adamant.

That HP is as low as I'd consider, but everything else is 30+ and the nature is good. Thoughts?

Oh, and a general thank-you to everyone who watches this thread! It's so much nicer to make these decisions when you can consult other people, and I wanted to let you know that all of your input is appreciated. :)

Rayquaza: 20-21/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31, Adamant.

That HP is as low as I'd consider, but everything else is 30+ and the nature is good. Thoughts?

Oh, and a general thank-you to everyone who watches this thread! It's so much nicer to make these decisions when you can consult other people, and I wanted to let you know that all of your input is appreciated. :)

Ouch that fucking hurts. Pro tip, only check the ones with high enough or 31 HP. Toss any other ones with low HP without even checking them. IDK about that one.

Kyurem: 31/31/31/31/31/16-17-Naive

SpD.... keep or toss? it's for Mixed Kyurem-B.
Toss. Speed is too low.

Shiny Rayquaza, Australian Serial code download event - Lucky enough to get this after just a few hours of soft-resetting -

Rayquaza: 31/31/31/x/31/27, Adamant

I'm thinking I should stick with this one :)

Hi, I have a Jolly 31/27/24/31/31/24 Shiny Event Rayquaza. Should I keep it, or continue soft resetting?
Toss, the speed is too low(unfortunately)

Just got a 5iv jolly rayquaza but the def is 4. should I keep or toss
That one's REALLY tricky. I'd keep it personally, but you have a really high chance of being 2HKO'd by LO or simply adamant Ekiller. There's probably other stuff that I'm not think of. But, this is probably the best ray you're gonna get, so I'd keep.

Rayquaza - #384 (Adamant) : 23 - 24 / 29 / 30 - 31 / 25 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

I'm leaning towards yeah, but how desperate is the need for Jolly?

Rayquaza - #384 (Adamant) : 23 - 24 / 29 / 30 - 31 / 25 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

I'm leaning towards yeah, but how desperate is the need for Jolly?
I reckon that's a keeper yeah. It's Jolly with perfect speed which is great and the marginally imperfect HP shouldn't matter and at level 50, The level which is used for in game wifi, 29 Iv's in attack means you lose just one point in max attack, so yeah literally no difference in damage output :)

I don't know much about doubles, but it sounds, solid, I guess. I mean, rayquaza can run a cool mixed set, and it makes sense that naive would be decent. But I'd suggest asking that in some sort of doubles version of this, but idk.

Sorry I couldn't be more help! :/

Soft resetting for an event (so no synchronisers) Mega Diancie. 31/21/0/31/31/31 Hasty. Keep or toss? (Intending to use Diamond Storm/Moonblast/EP/Protect.)

Edit: Tossed it, but still curious for opinions.

Last edited:
yeah you're not checking yveltal whith 0 defense iv's, good on you for tossing. sucker punch will do way too much. it's also bad for things like lati's psyshock. I'd shoot for 27+ bulk all around, 20+ attack and 31 spatk and speed (yes 3iv, I know, but still you get the jist)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Deoxys: Sassy 31/4/31/31/31/25

Between this being the first one, Synchronize failing, and those IVs, I have no idea what this is or if I should keep or not. I'm thinking I should toss it.

Edit: Tossed. This thread takes too long for responses.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)