Smogon VGCPL II - Player Signups (Custom Avatar Prize)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: MonoMallard
Relevant Social Media: @MonoMalard (Twitter), Mono(Mallard)#4220 (Discord)
Formats Played: All SwSh Formats besides Series 6
Bio: Gamer

Last edited:

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
Name: Sole Survivor
Relevant Social Media: @SoleSurvivorVGC, Sole Survivor ☆#8952
Formats Played: VGC 2018, VGC 2019 Ultra Series, all Gen 8 formats Series 3 and onwards
Bio: VGC player since early 2020. Top 64 Fall Scramble 2021 and peaked top 30 of the Showdown Series 12 ladder recently, among other smaller results

Zeal

DPL Champion
Name: Zeal
Relevant Social Media: @zealpkmn Twitter
Formats Played: 18/19, will play 17 with pastes
Bio: I literally don’t care about the tournament I just wanna be able to grind out sm as often as possible whether that’s on the bench or playing for the week. Also looking forward to helping the old VGC slot since learning those formats would be cool.

Last edited:
Name: NJBDarkrai
Relevant Social Media: @NJBDarkrai
Formats played: S12 but all of SwSh VGC
Bio: always looking to improve, I see myself as one of the best in the UK and I have significant team tournament experience in tours including PGL(1 & 2), EGL(2), VGCWL, and UKITT (3 & 4) so I can prove to be an asset to anyone who takes the gamble on me

Name: Val
Relevant Social Media: Twitter @Val16___, Discord Val16#9245
Formats Played: vgc20/21/22
Bio: voglio stare in team coi miei fratelli epime e pokesun

Last edited:
Name: Renecuajo
Social Media: @renecuajo_mx | Renecuajo#4081
Formats played: All SwSh formats (20, 21, 22)

Bio: I started playing back in January 2020 and was fairly consistent back then at my locals, winning 2 MSSs and 1 PC. Some noteworthy online achievements include top64 LA PC1, and 2x top cut in Desafío LatAm. I am always looking to improve.

Name: Jozzz
Social Media: Jozzz#7024
Formats Played: VGC 20-22

Bio: I've been lurking since at least 2008 and had an account (goofygubber lol) when I was a kid. I have dabbled in different formats since at least vgc 13, and started taking vgc more seriously in 2020. I went to the SLC regional, and didn't have a notable finish (88th place) although I learned a lot.I plan to play tournaments on here until the international in Columbus, OH. I know I am not a proven player, but I am improving rapidly and will have upside if you pick me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)