Smogon VGC PL - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

InkVGC

VGC Circuit Champion
Name: Ink
Metagames Played: VGC 2021, Can/Will Learn Others
Timezone: EDT (GMT-4)
Inactivity: Not large portions of time but maybe in Late July/Early August (Vacation, tbd)
Bio: I cut two online tours and have played in PLs before, I have a relatively fast rate of improvement.

Reactions: zee
Name: Raccoon
Metagames Played: 20, 21
Timezone: GMT-4
Inactivity: summer classes, schoolwork(?)
bio (optional): I started playing in late series 2, and since then have mastered the art of choking. Didn't play much ladder until s5. Peaked 1690 in s5, 1858 in s7, 1802 in s8, 1711 in s9. I don't have much online tournament experience as I usually don't have the time to stick around for the whole thing. Qualified for pc2, pc3 and pc4. I have played in a couple of the room tours for the gen 7 formats and won a few, but I consider my experience with those formats to be very lacking.

Name: DarkJorch
Metagames Played: Only 21 but i can play other formats
Timezone: Spain, GMT +2
Inactivity: Never
Bio (optional): Smogon Major Top16, Desafio Latam Qualifier 2 Champion, Top 8 Circuito Galar and other small tops. Ballonlea Mad Hatters Npa X

Name: mewmart
Metagames Played: VGC 2015, VGC 2017, VGC 2018, VGC 2019U , and VGC 2020-2021 up to Series 7
Timezone: GMT+8
Inactivity: Usually on weekdays 8am-6pm and Sundays 2pm to 8pm
Bio (optional): 2017 KL SPE T8, 2017 Oceania Internationals T32, 2017 Worlds Day 1, 2019 Ultra Series SPE T4, 2017, 2018, 2019 Multiple MSS Top Cuts with 3 finalist finishes. Also a caster for The Mirage Island in Singapore local grassroots as well. Streams on twitch.tv/mewmart

Name: SlushiW
Metagames Played: VGC 2021 & 2019
Timezone: GMYT -7 (MST)
Inactivity: No inactivities in the future
Bio (optional): 7x 1st Midseason Showdowns, 15x 1st Premier Challenges. Haven't done too many big IRL tournaments looking forward to them once they open back up though. Almost top 32 in 1x Rose Tower Clash. Always full of new teams/ideas! Have been in and out of the 1500s (ladder) recently. Discord: Slushi#8046

Last edited:
Name: smogon account
Metagames Played:
VGC 2019, VGC 2021
Timezone:
MST
Inactivity:
I work from, say, 5 AM to 3PM on average but my hours are flexible and I can always play on the job, sleep from 6 PM to 2 AM or thereabouts
Bio (optional):
I am probably one of the better budget players here tbh. I don't play tournaments and I only ladder to test out teams so my rating is still in question but with a good team I can hit 1500 pretty consistently and haven't ever really tried to push past that. I am hoping to manage my own team rather than play as that's what I find more fun, but I still doubt that anyone would be willing to bid on me, making me a great budget pickup for your Ultra series or 2021 S8 matches.

Name: Evelyie
Metagames: Just 21. Although I played some 19 and I'm very interested in this format.
Timezone: GMT -3
Inactivity: Not really Inactivity but I always prefer playing on Fridays and Weekends.
Bio: I'm Evelyn, I'm from Brazil, and I've won against some of the best players around here, playing in the Libertadores (LATAM Team tournament) right now, I Top Cut 2 small tournaments (both around 20-30 players) here, and I'm considered a rising profissional by people in here.

Name: Sohaib
Metagames Played: All Metas since 2013
Timezone: GMT-4
Inactivity: No foreseeable inactivity
Bio (optional): I have cut multiple regionals, have made day 2 nats, the first year of NPA went 7-3 and this year 8-3.

Name: RdmH3
Metagames Played: All, preferably 17/18/Sun Series
Timezone: GMT+2
Inactivity: Nothing really significant outside of work / possible vacation
Bio (optional): 4x Regs top cut, International D2, Worlds D2, also a bunch of team tournament like NPA. I just want to play old formats again

Name: Br0Sk1llz
Metagames Played: 2021, 2019
Timezone: EDT/UTC-4
Inactivity: Not much other than vacation and even then I have time
Bio (optional): When I see other peoples' bios I lose hope lmao
Anyways, I play Showdown/Ladder every day, having made T500 at least once every season of 2021. I have also won many roomtours and beat many top players (e.g. JoeUX9 on his main team) of both 2019 and 2021. On cart, I have reached Master ball and/or T500 every 2021 season. I only started playing last year, so I don't have any IRL results yet. Finally, I build teams around all sorts of mons - to varying success, but most have done at least decently well. Anyways, I hope someone thinks I am worth playing in this league ;)

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
Name: StitChuu
Metagames Played: VGC 2021, VGC 2019 and rest if given teams
Timezone: GMT +9
Inactivity: Imagine not having time for pokemon
Bio (optional): I provide kpop pics for your eyes' pleasure + I main 2v2 Doubles so it's kinda like VGC right
Gimme likes

Name: Ainzcrad
Metagames Played: Whatever
Timezone: GMT +2
Inactivity: Busy the first 3 weeks, can play my games but not over the top prep
Bio (optional): I have doubles experience, mainly play singles

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Name: xbossarux
Metagames Played: all
Timezone: CST
Inactivity: no
Bio (optional): you all know who I am at this point lol

Name: KingJames
Metagames Played: None
Timezone: (GMT+10)
Inactivity: Free during the day until about 10:30 pm and when Baseball training and games come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)