Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent Havak another PM since he told me he needed time to practice when I first contacted him, waiting on reply

After missing him on the weekend, I'm still looking to find SBC on shoddy at the time we set for weekdays, but it seems that I'm just missing him, as I haven't seen him yet. Will keep trying.
I think the main reason is that towards the end of the time i'm available is the same as the start of your time. I'll be on again today.

my opponent was active on the 15th but has not pmed me back. ill be able to go on in the next two days so do you think you could have a sub ready in case he doesnt show today or tomorrow?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since it seems obvious my opponent ZaChAttAcK101 will not be challenging me on shoddybattle, I wonder how will I know if I get a substitute or at least a bye to the next round.

Edit: thanks Sonius, gotei(13) hyorinmaru where are you? Make sure you have shoddybattle ready unlike some other would-be opponent...

Edit again: sent/forwarded PM to gotei(13) hyorinmaru as at least I see he was last active today.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PM'd Spies back, we should be sorted soon.

Oh, and Expert Evan. Gotei beat me in the Semi-Finals of Smogon #3 :P so you've got a bit of a challenge, though I haven't seen him D/P yet.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nearly half the battles are finished. That's not good progress guys! Try harder!

I've been trying to get my match done. My opponent and I have arranged matches twice and he's failed to show up both times. I most likely will be available up until the deadline, but waiting for an hour on Shoddy only to see nothing is getting annoying.

Thanks for the game Aldaron. That 1% Gengar screwed me in the end. LOL! Good luck in the tournament!

And yes, I confirm the loss 0-2.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I lost to Blue Kirby. Out of all the teams I had, I had to pick the one with a weakness to a certain Pokemon he had... Anyways, gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)