Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the deadline gets extended or something, I'm going to have to forfeit. I have no way of getting on Shoddy between now and the 20th/21st. If it gets extended to sometime past then, then I should be able to get my battle done.

Really sucks too since I won that battle before the tournament started and have been on every day since.

Because the tournament started before Deoxys S was allowed in Standard Play, does that mean that he's illegal to use in this tournament?

(Not trying to start controversy, so please no one should start arguing)

All I need is a yes or no.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I would guess not, as Deoxys-S being allowed on the Shoddy ladder (which is currently only acting as a test) does not mean Smogon acknowledges it as being OU.

Vineon said:
Veteran In Love said:
Vineon said:
Veteran In Love said:
^

anyway i wasn't even sure if you were up to play because of that retirement thread

but hit me up so we can get the game done with

pz

how about we get it done this sunday, I'd like to know in what time zone you live to help set a time.
my time zone is GMT -5:00 aka Eastern American Time

With that zone in mind, a time in between Friday 10:00 AM-7:00 PM is best for me. There are also Saturday and Sunday as well.
no there isnt, because the cut date is january 18th if I understand it well.

we're in the same time zone, I'll just try to be there tomorrow but I think I cannot
noted. I make a suggestion for arbitrary advancement of either me or him if we cannot get it done.

i've run into mr.378 on shoddy a couple of times but he never responds to my pm's. cmon dude!

i will try to get this done today.

Lost 3-0 to jc_rcw, due to silly mistakes on my part, unfortunate hax at the end, and shoddy glitching making one of his pokemon (not to be named) outspeed my ScarfChomp =X

EDIT: PMing log momentarily

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm against IAmNoCommunist but i looked in the member list and i can't even find him, did he get a name change or something?

Bah, still no reply from Syberia. And time is/nearly is up.
I won't be able to play my match - what happens?
Will my BLs/UUs get disqualified? T_T
*comforts BL and UU Pokémon on team*

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bah, still no reply from Syberia. And time is/nearly is up.
I won't be able to play my match - what happens?
Will my BLs/UUs get disqualified? T_T
*comforts BL and UU Pokémon on team*
I think it's obvious to everyone that there will be a short extension. If your opponent does not show after the deadline expires, the FCFS (First Come, First Served) rule will go into effect. Report to me either through a PM or by posting here. The first to reach me will be assigned a sub. Unless of course you both find each other online at the time slightly past the deadline. Play if that's the case. Being assigned a sub will happen only during round one.

The only way a team can be DQ'd based on appearance is if it's an Uber. Like Blue Kirby said earlier Deoxys-S is NOT allowed.

P.S.: People should try logging onto the Smogon Chat Room for a better chance of contacting your opponent. This will explain how to get to the Smogon Chat Room.

Me and ToP decided to battle today at 3.00 pm EST. I have a wierd gmt so the early afternoon was the only chance.
Though he seems not responding and he didn't sign on for the past hour.
I am very sorry we can't get our match done before the deadline, but now I gtg, tomorrow I have a test.
Sorry ToP. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)