Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smogon Tournament #4 Rules
Smogon Tournament #4 Predictions Tournament
Smogon Tournaments

Requirements for completed battle: A log and confirmation by both players about who won.

Substitutes will only be active this round.

Battling commences on Sunday, January 6, 12:00am, PST. PLEASE DO NOT BATTLE/SUBMIT RESULTS UNTIL THEN.

Battle Deadline: Friday, January 18th 8:59pm, PST. This should be more than enough time to get your battles done.

Where You Go To Enter For The Predictions Tournament. We are still using the bracket format, despite what you think from the program.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bracket is Here! Main spread colors may change every so often.

Please do not continue on with your battles if you know your opponent already (StrangerDanger vs. Metabou as an example) during R2. Reason: Prediction tournament cookie and predicts as random pairings. Poor Surgo :( -- I'll make clarity changes in the future to solve more problems. That'll have to wait.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, Surgo will produce a view your round prediction page soon enough. Smogon will be doing the counting by hand, but nothing says we can't post the points.

Points appear at the end of a round.

Just finished my predictions and good lord a lot of those battles are just random choices. Too many no-names.

mop vs husk round one good god.

my predictions are in!

also excited for the last 2 pairings on goofs list =)

Some of the more notable pairings LOL

Earthworm vs Phuquoph
Earthworm is pretty good from what I watched and played phuquoph is still a threat!

husk vs Aeroblacktyl
HAHAHAHAH prolly the two highest rated players going head to head first round a must watch!

Aeolus vs 3N3MY
Aeolus has learned DP! vs 3N3MY who isnt an easy opp himself!

Veteran In Love vs Vineon
Here just because of namesake for both sides haha!

Giga Punch vs Cerberus
Giga Punch plays DP?? Cerberus plays DP?? sorta name sake but gp is an ass and prolly plays under alias and cerberus plays wifi?

Mr.E vs Obi
Welcome bot vs Obi the best player ever who made the amazing stall!?!?!

Team Rocket Elite vs Warthog
TRE the professor vs Warthog who seems to be playing on and off quite often!

Karrot vs Jackal
just here for name sake but Jackal plays wifi iirc and karrot is always good >_>

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Still in the process of building my team. Should be ready by the end of tomorrow.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Still in the process of building my team also. Should be ready by the end of the tournament.

Have a nice day.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
predictions in!

and unfortunately for me i'm in the middle of a quarterback controversy. i'll be kicking myself if i end up going with the team that lands me an early exit.

Is this single elimination?

and I MUST win that badge :D

that Husk vs. MoP match will be one to see for sure.

EDIT: Goofball isn't my match notable ;_;?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Time to dust of the old prediction skills. I'm up against one of the no-namers though... Or at least someone I've never heard of.

On the subject of husk Vs Aero, it makes it just a tad easier to have one of them eliminated first round XD

Urgh. I thought i could just vote MoP and get a few points, but Husk VS MoP is really tough.
Time to make a new team for this.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Uhm who is my opponent Chirsomar, I can't find him in the member list :/
I had to find my opponent by going through the sign up sheet and Ctrl-F ing their name >.< You could try that.

Anyway, I really came here to say I've PM'd my opponent.

I had to find my opponent by going through the sign up sheet and Ctrl-F ing their name >.< You could try that.

Anyway, I really came here to say I've PM'd my opponent.
thnx I did your way and I found him :p
Apparently they spelled his name wrong, it is Chrisomar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)