Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming I'm going to be put back in again, I PMed firewater. I hope we'll be able to battle today, but I'm not sure - timezone differences may be bothersome.

Hi, I just need clarification on whether I've been DQ'ed from the tournament or not due to "supposed inactivity" so I can decide whether to prepare for next round or not.

Thanks.

Sorry I have been unable to find my opponent. He/she tends to be on Smogon/SHoddy for less then 30 minutes at scattered times. We might be able to battle tomorrow...

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I think they did it just because Justin has a 'bigger name' which is of course a [SIZE=-1]ridiculous decision and should be corrected.[/SIZE]
Justin is on the IRC channel every day meaning he's pretty active so I'd rethink what you're trying to imply. He has a "bigger name" because he talks with the "regulars" in real time so he is more "known".

Really, anyone in this tournament should go download mIRC and come to the official Smogon chat room as it will not only show/prove to Sonuis, the guy running this, that you're active but it also makes arranging battles 10x easier.

irc.dejatoons.net then join #smogon

That's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)