Smogon Premier League XI - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
not gonna make this a novel since we didn't win but i'd just like to thank my team for trying hella hard all season. i know weeks 5-9 i was pretty much out of the picture bar a couple appearances but we held down the fort rlly well otherwise. honestly, i guess i really am just too distanced from this game to focus on it for such lengths of time now. still wish i could have gotten more "GO CRYOS" vids but sadly i ran out of time. but i'm proud of you guys. we made poffs and maybe in the future i'll manage again and build another rag-tag coalition.

Triangles thanks for managing with me. i know our post was a 'joke' at first but i'm glad we got picked and proved that we're good enough to be serious competition for the rest of the spl field. Finchinator crayon pop Coconut thanks for being some of my best friends on the website and helping out and build the team from the very beginning. i wanted this spl to be not just an attempt at the trophy, but overall a really chaotic endeavor. i know i trolled a lot and basically made a mockery of spl during the beginning (looking at you tony) but i think our results ended up fine. the same love extends to people like Eo Ut Mortus who were in the draft plan from its inception too. to everybody else, you all played amazingly throughout the season (looking at u pablo, sacri) and really put numbers on the board. nothing to do but go up from here. naturally there r people i want to rip but i will refrain.

oh and if u want to know how TRULY out of touch i am then this screencap should tell u everything u need to know:

1584293181373.png

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
This season leaves a lot to be desired, i normally wouldn't do shoutouts on a loss but this is the end and probably my last chance to post something in spl as a player. This is not a quit, i just don't think to be good enough to be drafted without rby in spl. I will be there for sure and try to be bought as emergency sub next spl even if it won't be nearly same. I will miss so much doing what i love, the thrill spl games gave me, the chat exploding, the mates not understanding turns, and being considered reliable. However, everything ends at some point, it's rby's turn. I wish i played better tryouts in spl 9, could have been another fine piece of memory but i was too afraid at the time to do my very best in the big stage.

Hogg: As you know i didn't even want to join this spl, i felt out of shape, Gladly for me you got me into the tour again and i had fun, the 2-3 8-3 was cut out short but whatever, that's the last of our concerns now. Thank you for being the best manager, i had a blast these two years.
Rey: My loud dumbass, you were busy so there wasn't much to do with it, i had fun witnessing you baiting people and the whole concept of villain team cames from you, shoutouts, was fun.
Blunder2500: Everyone has bad streaks, there is no reason to beat yourself over that, the team lost not you alone. You were the funniest most sweethearted retard out there and i enjoyed every moment of it, but pay me the t-shirt.
CBB: It was great to see you at your best after Starry was dropped, with the freedom of having decent discussions and no childish talks every 3 minutes, it was fun man.
Christo: The steal of every season, you adapted perfectly to the meta and just went on trashing everyone with your 3k pricetag, unreal.
CTC: -Insert meme of you not showing up-, you were busy and didn't like ss, deadly combo, thanks for trying.
TDK: I'm glad we got you in the end, thank you so much for testing with me and improving the chat overall, big fan.
Marilli: You carryed us when the season was more at risk, and yesterday's game had to be funniest i have ever seen live, incredible, thank you boss.
Luthier: Cringelord, you played fire and earned a great record, thank you for the fun.
Bab: We didn't interact at all but i loved everything about you, fire playing, idgaf attitude, glad we had you.
Gorgie: The revelation, if i had an spl win for everytime i fought to make you drop your stupid Tentacruel bs, it was real fun dude, great showing.
John W: The talent is there, you have what it takes to be at the top of the pyramid, keep working my brother.

Tobes, Roro, BKC, Tin: Thanks for helping when i needed testings and stuff, it was fun.
Sacri', Empo: The PMD gang will love on, thanks for having good taste.
Sad AMAZING pmd song to end it, thanks everyone, was fun while it lasted.. PLEASE SAVE RBY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)