Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
teal6 could i get my r3 opponent please ?
As you can see they both look rly competent at scheduling and more motivated to get an aw than to play, i also enjoy having 2 days to schedule vs potentially someone with 10 hours of difference...

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
teal6 could i get my r3 opponent please ?
As you can see they both look rly competent at scheduling and more motivated to get an aw than to play, i also enjoy having 2 days to schedule vs potentially someone with 10 hours of difference...
As it appears Coconut missed scheduled time during the extension, that's the major thing I will decide on. Lapras! will go through - please contact him, and Cdumas, you will have an extension should you need in consideration of the difficulty placed on you due to their substandard scheduling efforts. Thanks

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
When did you attempt to schedule? I have no notifications, VMs, and there is nothing on my wall. We aren't even a week in and you're asking for activity?

teal6

Wally The Bully is supposed to be in the tour. Sorry to correct this at such a late time. GL wally!
Wally literally posted that he lost 1-2. I don't know what arrangement you came to outside of that but when matches are played I cannot ignore their result.

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
When did you attempt to schedule? I have no notifications, VMs, and there is nothing on my wall. We aren't even a week in and you're asking for activity?

teal6

Wally The Bully is supposed to be in the tour. Sorry to correct this at such a late time. GL wally!
? im talking about my round 2 opponent, who are you...
requesting round 3 opp teal6 sorry for the spam ik ur busy

Last edited:

teal6

? im talking about my round 2 opponent, who are you...
requesting round 3 opp teal6 sorry for the spam ik ur busy
Your round 3 opponent is rdjacobian as in the OP. Even if he gave the win to Wally post-playing their games, Wally reported a 2-1 loss in R2. If rdjacobian doesn't want to play this round, he can give you the win, but I can't let a player that legitimately lost 2-1 back into the tournament.

Thanks all

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
? im talking about my round 2 opponent, who are you
Your round 3 opponent is rdjacobian as in the OP. Even if he gave the win to Wally post-playing their games, Wally reported a 2-1 loss in R2. If rdjacobian doesn't want to play this round, he can give you the win, but I can't let a player that legitimately lost 2-1 back into the tournament.

Thanks all
oh i didnt see the op sorry

Punny

but I knew you
is a Tiering Contributoris the 10th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
My opponent and I scheduled for saturday, but today he told me that he couldn't have played tomorrow and sunday so we play the first game. After this game he told me that he had to go to work and we should have played the next games later. I've been waiting for him for 2 hours but he didn't come. I don't know what I've to do now.teal6

Last edited:
Lost 1-2 ggs
Zap woulda swept game 3 if I didn't get a minimum roll (55-69.5 and needed 57) but I should have played around that potentially happening.

Shonatron, this player has only 1 message in the forum. He has not played any rounds and has all passed by coinflip.

I also talked to him the first day to see if it connects but still does not show signs of life.

Activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)