Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
lost to njnp in a kinda bs series that should ended in games 1 and 2

ggs i suppose

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
2nd activity post, opponent ignoring my attempts at trying to reschedule

Activity request against my r2 opponent coconut... we live in very different timezones meaning communication is vital, yet she failed to communicate/appear multiple times. The first weekend we scheduled she failed to appear and did not leave any message on my profile after I asked her what time she would be free. Following this was a long period of unavailability. After being granted an extension we agreed on a time (tuesday evening for her, wednesday morning for me). I set aside as much time as I could that morning which wasn't easy... and she didn't appear.

From her perspective she claims she was on both smogtours and main a lot... but I don't see this as particularly relevant as she failed to communicate to me WHEN she would be on, via my profile on the forums, which we had established as our point of contact. I am decent at pokemon but I cannot psychically predict when someone 16 hours behind me will be online. (probably when I am in class or in bed, most of the time...)

In short while my opp was not totally inactive, she was inactive on the few occasions when we were both available to battle and it was her communication failings that meant the battle never took place.

All of this you can see for your self on Coconut's comment thread on my profile page.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
All extended matches should be completed as of last night, if an extended opponent has not contacted their R3 opponent as appropriate please let me know. Thanks

Reactions: Ark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)