Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
My opponent and I scheduled for today but he's made 0 effort to accommodate his schedule to mine. He's GMT-8 and I'm GMT+1, and he can only play at 7-8 am my time (as stated in his profile wall), even on weekends. He told me he could play at 12 pm his time today, which is 9 am my time on Monday. I'll be in college at that time, and on top of that, we would be playing after the deadline. As he's shown very little interest in playing me/answering some of my VMs, I'll ask for an activity win here if we don't get our games done by tonight.

Sakis

Banned deucer.
Requesting for an extension vs MattyBrollic. He missed the scheduled time once and since then we weren't able to schedule until now due to really distant timezones and both of us being busy in some ways. The conversation is at his wall for anyone wanting to check it. I think that an extension might be fair in this case because I can't really request activity since he missed the time once. I'd rather get the battle done.

I should have won in two games but I ended up losing in three games. I made too many mistakes so I deserved to lose. Best of luck in future rounds.

Last edited:
Scheduling was a bitch but after we scheduled, opponent was late 15 min. He told me that he overslept and to wait for him to be "done in a couple" but after 25 min from then he still has not appeared. I can't wait forever as I have work the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)