UserRankingTeammates
Platinum​
:okidogi: :slowking-galar:
TMQQ
Gold​
Gold​

I want to formally congratulate Hyjinks for making it to the platinum ELO! You did amazing! I also want to congratulate the runner ups TMQQ and kirblaster who were close to achieving platinum! yall rock! (speaking of rock..)

:ogerpon-cornerstone: Rock Core Results :terrakion:
UserRankingTeammates
Gold​
:ogerpon-cornerstone: :terrakion:
Silver​
Bronze​
Bronze​
Bronze​
Bronze​

I want to congratulate Khahara for reaching Gold rank! and runner up Hype Plain as well!

Elvira

formerly bruised
Cycle 3, Slate 5: Burning Hellfire

It has been an amazing past few weeks seeing everyone utilize the cores that were created to their best potential, you guys make doing this ladder challenge so much fun. Alas, its the finals week. Got what it takes to make it to platinum? This weeks core challenge consists of two types that can be very very threatening if not handled properly.

:sv/Ogerpon-Hearthflame: :sv/infernape:
Example Tag: CCFi3 Bruised.
Ogerpon in all of its forms possesses attacking potential that can make or break any game its up against. With Ivy Cudgel hitting hard as a base 100 Fire move with its signature mask, and a variety of coverage suck as Low kick, Horn Leech, Play Rough, Rock tomb, etc, one can say that even though it falls short to 4 slot syndrome that it can possess a very good role in its respected types. I decided to bring an old favorite back with infernape! Infernape can possess a threat as well with its own coverage options. Gunk Shot, Close Combat, Thunder-punch, its endless.

:sv/Tyranitar-Mega: :sv/mandibuzz:
Example Tag: CCDar3 Bruised.
Although these arent new faces, Tyranitar did in fact get a little boost to its coverage options and STAB options when the DLC did come out. Knock off is now its preferred move and with stealth rocks or even with dragon dance this psuedo isnt to be underestimated. I paired it up with a defensive "new" face (returning face) in mandibuzz! Mandibuzz has always been tyranitar's best friend in any dark comp with its bulky defenses, defog, roost, and foul play/u-turn along with foul play/brave bird.

Bronze: 1400 ELO
Silver: 1500 ELO
Gold: 1600 ELO
Platinum: 1700 ELO

Deadline for Cycle 5 is Sunday, October 29th at 10 PM EST (GMT -4).
This is the final week for placements of any kind for this current CLC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)