Project National Dex Monotype Core Laddering Challenge

Elvira

formerly bruised
I’ll have results and the next core challenge as soon as I’m at my desk tomorrow! Good job to all who have participated!

Elvira

formerly bruised
Slate 1 results have been compiled

:sinistcha: Ghost Core Results :skeledirge:
UserRankingTeammates
Gold
:sinistcha: :skeledirge:
Gold
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Bronze

I would like to formally congratulate V-Creating Victory, FadedCharm, and kirblaster for reaching Gold with the ghost core! Yall did spectacular with your builds! <3

:tapu lele: Fairy Core Results :fezandipiti:
UserRankingTeammates
Bronze
:tapu lele: :fezandipiti:
Bronze
Bronze

I know that the fairy challenge was very tough, but for my bronze players Hype Plain, V-Creating Victory, and Lightniong, I want to congratulate all of you for making it through the roughest core challenge!

Elvira

formerly bruised
Cycle 3, Slate 2: Drenched Titanium

For slate 2 we decided to bring two of the bulkiest yet offensively great types to the table. With empoleon returning to the scene with some fun new tools on its side with competitive to boost its special attacking capabilities along with roost given its bird like features and to pair the pretty penguin up with Scizor could lead to some amazing balance on Steel! Ogerpon, quite literally the cutest new "mythical" we have been graced with is quite the powerhouse on any of its respected types. This round we want to see you all utilize these new tools and additions to the best of your ability. Got what it takes to reach platinum beloveds?~

:sv/empoleon: :sv/Scizor-Mega:
Example Tag: CCSt3 Bruised
Scizor being the old head of this pair has crazy offensive capabilities on both its regular form along with its mega evolution on steel. The combination of close combat, bullet punch, and u-turn for momentum can make or break this amazing power house of a pokemon. Which is why we paireed it with the big penguin himself Empoleon! Empoleon provides the best specially defensive tankiness that can help remove the scary fire quad weakness that Scizor has.

:sv/Ogerpon-Wellspring: :sv/Samurott-Hisui:
Example Tag: CCWa3 Bruised
With having the double typing of Grass and Water along with its signature ability to make its attacks 1.2x powerful, Ogerpon isnt to be meddled with on the battlefield. This week we wanted to pair the pretty masked oger with a newer addition in Samurott (the goth one that is..) With Ceaseless Edge providing hazard support along with both having an amazing attack stat and abilities to synergize with together the pair looks to be amazing on either rain or balanced water. Tread these waters lightely..

Bronze: 1400 ELO
Silver: 1500 ELO
Gold: 1600 ELO
Platinum: 1700 ELO
Deadline for Cycle 2 is Sunday, October 8th at 10 PM EST (GMT -4).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)