Team MWP III - Discussion Thread

MWP PROFILE PICTURE TOP 10 AND BOTTOM 10 LIST

What's up losers I'm back again with another highly requested Profile Picture Power Ranking. I put it off for 2 weeks due to being busy and lazy but I decided now was the perfect time for me to write this, as always I'm gonna start with the bottom 10 and then do the top 10. Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone is happy with their placement :3
(I'm gonna refrain from posting avatars that were in the MPL one but haven't changed since then as it would be boring)

BOTTOM 10

Mateeus

View attachment 299816
This dude still has Staravia so he's still in the bottom 10 :/ I don't know if he'll ever change and I wasn't gonna put him since it's just another staravia pic but I thought that might give him a sense of security and make him think it's not dogshit, and ofc I can't be having that. LMFAO ugly ass mon ugly ass pic Idk what u want.

power
View attachment 299817

I'm sorry I've always thought that this picture is fucking dogass. I'm not sure what the appeal is because it's just a very standard picture of an Emoji. It's not bad enough to really be any Higher than this but god it is terrible and I really hope you change it soon...

Riku Sakuraba
View attachment 299819

I don't know what to even say. Is he sick? It's just an overall ugly picture and I get that it's christmas but that santa hat does not fit him at ALL holy shit. I thought I would be able to get away with not putting any weebs in the bottom 10 but seems I was wrong. Sorry you're a nice guy and all but this is ugly.

Maskun
View attachment 299820

U can't tell me this isn't the team of kids who watched Kuroko No Basket and told their parents they want to play Basketball, if you told me this team won a single game I would be in shock. I don't know why Maskun is using it as his profile picture but I truly hope you were not a part of this team because LMFAO.

Floss
View attachment 299823

Honestly my only real problem with this is how this goofy goober slides into the hug. He coulda ran/walked/skipped idc but that slide was unneeded and probably just got his knee a little extra dirty. It didn't look cool and I'm just not sure why he did it. I don't know why that makes me hate it so much but it does...

aesf
View attachment 299824

This this looks like the logo for a gas station or like a car rental place. I'm sure you thought having your name as your profile picture would be cool, and it works for some users, but this shit's just ugly and I really don't know why you decided to go this route. I'm sorry I feel bad since you seem nice but god LMAO.

Hys

View attachment 299827
This isn't even TERRIBLE it's just ugly and I don't know why you'd use it. Like the 1 above is probably uglier but it's also his name, this has nothing to do with you it's just an ugly image overall so I don't get it. I really don't have much else to say it's just an ugly image with no justification for using it.. good luck in the rest of the tour tho

Derpeddeath

View attachment 299826
It took me a long time to decide whether this was #2 or #3 but luckily for you #2 is pretty fucking ugly. I can kinda get using a bugcatcher profile pic if that's your boy but you might have found the ugliest 1 the internet could provide you with. This is another 1 of those "it looks like you took this picture with a walkie talkie" type images. I'm sorry.

Fírnen
View attachment 299825

I don't know how you escaped judgement in MPL ngl. I might have just not noticed, or maybe the pictures were just that fucking bad in MPL. I will say the bottom 10 is nowhere near as ugly as it was in MPL so I'd like to think that Monotype glew up a bit. But it could just be the difference in users I really don't know. Anyways this shit sucks lmfao.

The Number Man

View attachment 299828
Honestly I don't know that this is a justified #1 but god damn it's pretty bad. I think in MPL this would have been more like #8 but you got unlucky and for some reason everybodies profile pictures are like not the worst shit ever this tour. Some of the really bad ones are just repeats from last tour so maybe that's why. Anyways this shit is definitely disgusting and it's an ugly mon in general. Congrats on having the worst profile pic.

TOP 10

zugubu royale
View attachment 299911

This guys pretty cute tho I don't know what the fuck he is. I don't have a ton to say because it's just some little mole guy but I think he is adorable for sure and probably deserving of the top 10. I feel like this guy is from OPM or something but I really just don't remember so it's w/e. Good Choice Zugu =D

Dieu Amphibien
View attachment 299904

The only user to successfully move from the bottom 10 to the top 10 in the course of 1 tournament. I respect the grind and I like to think that my very good PR is the reason you decided to switch to this cute Wooper gif instead. Congrats and I hope more users follow in your footsteps.

MetaRiolu7

View attachment 299907
This one didn't end up making the cut in MPL, but the competition was a bit less strong here and some of the pics were ruled out by being used already. Shy Guy is SUPER fire and he's the best character from the Mario universe for sure. Something about those size 15 boats he's wearing throws me off but I fuck with the picture overall.

Attribute

View attachment 299902
AYYYYY lmfao the Hungry fucking Hippo coming in hot. This pics fire as fuck and the game was too. I await the day you follow through with the name change but since it looks like that won't be anytime soon I guess we'll just have to accept the profile picture for now =D

martha

View attachment 299993
I actually didn't notice your pic when I originally made this but I noticed last second and I realized I couldn't leave it out so I had to cut out #10 and move 6-9 down a slot (Sorry maroon you were #10 lmfao). You had a really cute picture last MPL too so I shouldn't be shocked but the artwork you use for these is so cute =D grats.

Azelea
View attachment 299903

Normally you would never see yourself this high but luckily for you I blessed you with this amazing profile picture. Obviously I had to put this in the top 10 as it has two adorable anime girls showing off their phones in a cute and creative way lol! Congrats Azelea.

RAP Yogurt
View attachment 299909
I hate that I have to put this Moron in here but this gif is really cute so I didn't want to leave it out. I somehow don't know who that character is but she kinda looks like an airheaded mom so that's obviously a + All things being said this is just really cute and while you usually have bad weeb takes at least your profile picture is good =D

Perish Song

View attachment 299908

Queen Ningguang omg.. She's a super baddie and this picture is really adorable too. I really like the color scheme of the image overall and I think it's SUPER well done. I knew since MPL you had pretty good taste in pictures but this ones super good too so congrats on #3 Perish :3

Gondra

View attachment 299905
Honestly I'm still not sure if this shoulda been #1 #2 or #3 because the top 3 were all pretty good. I don't really LOVE any profile pictures this tour but there is some really fucking good ones. I really don't have a lot to say it's just another cute anime girl picture and I always like the pictures that are colorless but 1 specific thing is colored, I feel like they look cool.
Congrats on #2 Gondra and honestly like I said this coulda been 1 2 or 3 because I really don't know which is best.

Lilburr
View attachment 299906

Well we originally had you on our draft plan because Perish said you were cool and you had a really cute Amber profile picture so we knew u probably played Genshin then snake ass Havens stole you so... This Klee picture is super adorable and while Klee is obviously not a good Waifu she is a really good character and this picture is super cute and I like the explosion in the background ;w; anyways Congrats on winning the Profile Picture Power Rankings!
(Very Important Message Below)
Please buy me in LTPL =D

Congrats to everyone who made it on the top/bottom 10!
image0-8-1.png

What's up losers I'm back again with another highly requested Profile Picture Power Ranking. I put it off for 2 weeks due to being busy and lazy but I decided now was the perfect time for me to write this, as always I'm gonna start with the bottom 10 and then do the top 10. Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone is happy with their placement :3
(I'm gonna refrain from posting avatars that were in the MPL one but haven't changed since then as it would be boring)

BOTTOM 10

Mateeus

View attachment 299816
This dude still has Staravia so he's still in the bottom 10 :/ I don't know if he'll ever change and I wasn't gonna put him since it's just another staravia pic but I thought that might give him a sense of security and make him think it's not dogshit, and ofc I can't be having that. LMFAO ugly ass mon ugly ass pic Idk what u want.

power
View attachment 299817

I'm sorry I've always thought that this picture is fucking dogass. I'm not sure what the appeal is because it's just a very standard picture of an Emoji. It's not bad enough to really be any Higher than this but god it is terrible and I really hope you change it soon...

Riku Sakuraba
View attachment 299819

I don't know what to even say. Is he sick? It's just an overall ugly picture and I get that it's christmas but that santa hat does not fit him at ALL holy shit. I thought I would be able to get away with not putting any weebs in the bottom 10 but seems I was wrong. Sorry you're a nice guy and all but this is ugly.

Maskun
View attachment 299820

U can't tell me this isn't the team of kids who watched Kuroko No Basket and told their parents they want to play Basketball, if you told me this team won a single game I would be in shock. I don't know why Maskun is using it as his profile picture but I truly hope you were not a part of this team because LMFAO.

Floss
View attachment 299823

Honestly my only real problem with this is how this goofy goober slides into the hug. He coulda ran/walked/skipped idc but that slide was unneeded and probably just got his knee a little extra dirty. It didn't look cool and I'm just not sure why he did it. I don't know why that makes me hate it so much but it does...

aesf
View attachment 299824

This this looks like the logo for a gas station or like a car rental place. I'm sure you thought having your name as your profile picture would be cool, and it works for some users, but this shit's just ugly and I really don't know why you decided to go this route. I'm sorry I feel bad since you seem nice but god LMAO.

Hys

View attachment 299827
This isn't even TERRIBLE it's just ugly and I don't know why you'd use it. Like the 1 above is probably uglier but it's also his name, this has nothing to do with you it's just an ugly image overall so I don't get it. I really don't have much else to say it's just an ugly image with no justification for using it.. good luck in the rest of the tour tho

Derpeddeath

View attachment 299826
It took me a long time to decide whether this was #2 or #3 but luckily for you #2 is pretty fucking ugly. I can kinda get using a bugcatcher profile pic if that's your boy but you might have found the ugliest 1 the internet could provide you with. This is another 1 of those "it looks like you took this picture with a walkie talkie" type images. I'm sorry.

Fírnen
View attachment 299825

I don't know how you escaped judgement in MPL ngl. I might have just not noticed, or maybe the pictures were just that fucking bad in MPL. I will say the bottom 10 is nowhere near as ugly as it was in MPL so I'd like to think that Monotype glew up a bit. But it could just be the difference in users I really don't know. Anyways this shit sucks lmfao.

The Number Man

View attachment 299828
Honestly I don't know that this is a justified #1 but god damn it's pretty bad. I think in MPL this would have been more like #8 but you got unlucky and for some reason everybodies profile pictures are like not the worst shit ever this tour. Some of the really bad ones are just repeats from last tour so maybe that's why. Anyways this shit is definitely disgusting and it's an ugly mon in general. Congrats on having the worst profile pic.

TOP 10

zugubu royale
View attachment 299911

This guys pretty cute tho I don't know what the fuck he is. I don't have a ton to say because it's just some little mole guy but I think he is adorable for sure and probably deserving of the top 10. I feel like this guy is from OPM or something but I really just don't remember so it's w/e. Good Choice Zugu =D

Dieu Amphibien
View attachment 299904

The only user to successfully move from the bottom 10 to the top 10 in the course of 1 tournament. I respect the grind and I like to think that my very good PR is the reason you decided to switch to this cute Wooper gif instead. Congrats and I hope more users follow in your footsteps.

MetaRiolu7

View attachment 299907
This one didn't end up making the cut in MPL, but the competition was a bit less strong here and some of the pics were ruled out by being used already. Shy Guy is SUPER fire and he's the best character from the Mario universe for sure. Something about those size 15 boats he's wearing throws me off but I fuck with the picture overall.

Attribute

View attachment 299902
AYYYYY lmfao the Hungry fucking Hippo coming in hot. This pics fire as fuck and the game was too. I await the day you follow through with the name change but since it looks like that won't be anytime soon I guess we'll just have to accept the profile picture for now =D

martha

View attachment 299993
I actually didn't notice your pic when I originally made this but I noticed last second and I realized I couldn't leave it out so I had to cut out #10 and move 6-9 down a slot (Sorry maroon you were #10 lmfao). You had a really cute picture last MPL too so I shouldn't be shocked but the artwork you use for these is so cute =D grats.

Azelea
View attachment 299903

Normally you would never see yourself this high but luckily for you I blessed you with this amazing profile picture. Obviously I had to put this in the top 10 as it has two adorable anime girls showing off their phones in a cute and creative way lol! Congrats Azelea.

RAP Yogurt
View attachment 299909
I hate that I have to put this Moron in here but this gif is really cute so I didn't want to leave it out. I somehow don't know who that character is but she kinda looks like an airheaded mom so that's obviously a + All things being said this is just really cute and while you usually have bad weeb takes at least your profile picture is good =D

Perish Song

View attachment 299908

Queen Ningguang omg.. She's a super baddie and this picture is really adorable too. I really like the color scheme of the image overall and I think it's SUPER well done. I knew since MPL you had pretty good taste in pictures but this ones super good too so congrats on #3 Perish :3

Gondra

View attachment 299905
Honestly I'm still not sure if this shoulda been #1 #2 or #3 because the top 3 were all pretty good. I don't really LOVE any profile pictures this tour but there is some really fucking good ones. I really don't have a lot to say it's just another cute anime girl picture and I always like the pictures that are colorless but 1 specific thing is colored, I feel like they look cool.
Congrats on #2 Gondra and honestly like I said this coulda been 1 2 or 3 because I really don't know which is best.

Lilburr
View attachment 299906

Well we originally had you on our draft plan because Perish said you were cool and you had a really cute Amber profile picture so we knew u probably played Genshin then snake ass Havens stole you so... This Klee picture is super adorable and while Klee is obviously not a good Waifu she is a really good character and this picture is super cute and I like the explosion in the background ;w; anyways Congrats on winning the Profile Picture Power Rankings!
Please buy me in LTPL =D

1607991100532.jpeg

BOTTOM 10

Mateeus

View attachment 299816

power
View attachment 299817

Riku Sakuraba
View attachment 299819

Maskun
View attachment 299820

Floss
View attachment 299823

aesf
View attachment 299824

Hys

View attachment 299827

Derpeddeath

View attachment 299826

Fírnen
View attachment 299825

The Number Man

View attachment 299828

TOP 10

zugubu royale
View attachment 299911

Dieu Amphibien
View attachment 299904

MetaRiolu7

View attachment 299907

Attribute

View attachment 299902

martha

View attachment 299993

Azelea
View attachment 299903

RAP Yogurt
View attachment 299909

Perish Song

View attachment 299908

Gondra

View attachment 299905

Lilburr
View attachment 299906

Please buy me in LTPL =D

Coming from the guy with a generic anime girl pfp lmao

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
Hello everyone o/ I spent a bit of time and created a sheet for this tour's usage stats which can be found here.

Right now it is just that, usage stats. The way the sheet is laid out, it can also compile lists of replays based on player names, formats, and/or types. If that is something that interests people, feel free to shoot me a PM or post below in this thread. Just be aware tho that if I do add those, I will take down the page temporarily so I can update it without everyone having to see the data mess in the back. I only plan on updating this at the end of each week until I figure out a more efficient way to streamline it btw!

As always, message me if there are any errors!

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
ty Floss for helping me w this, hf all teams

Confirmed to make playoffs

Lose this week: Make it if Tsareenas Win and have a lower bd than Vivillons, Misses if Pandas win/draw or Tsareenas win and have a higher bd than Vivillons
Draw this week: Makes playoffs
Win this week: Makes playoffs

Lose this week: Misses Playoffs
Draw this week: Makes Playoffs
Win this week: Makes Playoffs

Lose this week: Misses playoffs
Draw this week: Misses playoffs
Win this week: Makes playoffs

Lose this week: Misses playoffs
Draw this week: Misses playoffs
Win this week: Makes playoffs if Vivillons Wins/Draws or Wartortles win and Tsareenas have a higher bd than Vivillons, Misses if Wartortles win and Vivillons have a higher bd than Tsareenas

Confirmed to miss playoffs

Last edited:
i did small shoutouts in mpl so i gotta continue the tradition.
we fought to the very last game, that's the way of the wartortle that was carried over from the treecko, gonna start by thanking LuckyPiper and Perish Song for picking me up. this team was pretty fun despite going out like that. just gonna s/o Kaguya Lys Dieu Amphibien yedla for being a super fire SS core, love y'all for sticking through the thick and thin. Crashy for being the LC GOAT and snagging a clutch W in STAB, also kept our team together and HYPE. Feitan the steam you turned out to be a pretty cool teammate, i hope we cross paths again sometime! taide iLlama Misaka Mikoto MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH WORK YOU GUYS PUT IN THREAT, IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! vivalospride martha Fylkir Pudin was also a pleasure to team with y'all too!
Namranan keep the undefeated streak going and fix your keyboard!!!
bea you've been hella aids since i dragged you off dawn but we will fix that by BLT no worries
1610945370087.png

Well bros I know this ain't how we wanted to go out and I know we coulda done more, Regardless despite this tour being my most stressful I had fun and I'm glad some people got a bit more respect on their name. Let's begin the shoutouts now ig.

Perish Song Thanks for agreeing to manage, and sorry I'm sure there's some things I did you weren't the biggest fan of but I'm glad we had your OM support and moral support :3

Crashy You told me you'd do your best to make me not regret spending all that money on you, and as always you were damn right. With a great record and the teamchat presence you bring I don't think there's a price I could pay that would really make me think I overpaid. This wasn't our tour I guess but that's fine we've gotta look ahead. Next MPL is ours on god bro. Thanks for being one of my closest friends on this site

taide You're a fucking beast especially for first timing this cursed ass tier. Thanks a lot for the effort you put in bro you know I always appreciate it. Sorry we had to put it all on your shoulders only for it to end like that bro. Thank god these dudes keep letting u go for 3k because I know you'll keep putting up the wins We need.

vivalospride Sorry you didn't have too great a tour, I know you're good at stab you got some unfort mu's and some unlucky games ;w; You're super nice tho I'm glad we got to team again and bring you out of Wankas Basement.

Fylkir Pudin I wish you were a bit more motivated for this kinda stuff but Ik u just prefer playing indivs and fuckin around, Thanks for the prep and work you put in regardless bro<3

Feitan the steam you may have given me a headache the first week or 2 but I'm glad you decided to stick around, Sorry We didn't do as good as we had hoped.

Kaguya Lys Sorry bro I know you wanted to get that First playoffs chance. You definitely deserve it you're a fucking unit. I'm glad we got to team and I rlly look forward to seeing how you do in future tours

Dieu Amphibien fuck you LOOOOOOOL Piece of shit. Nah all jokes aside I'm glad you were able to have fun and fuck around even if most of it was bullying me for my record..You're probably the funniest person on this site U have me ctfu sometimes so I hope to team again in MPL :3

adjustments aye bro we have the same problem don't stress over your games. Choke prone and big nerves. Give it a bit and I'm sure both of us will be going positive and popping the fuck off in MPL/MWP/ W.e tours.

yedla you're a beast and your record really doesn't do you justice. On god you'll have your breakout tour in mono soon despite the 2 rough ones you just had <3.

martha thanks for talking sometimes and being our cheerleader...

iLlama You put in an ungodly amount of work in prep and I appreciate that, I'm glad we got to team you had a lot of helpful shit to say and you kept us a bit more on the serious side :3

Misaka Mikoto Same to you I appreciate all the threat help you guys gave, ended us with a 5-2 record in that cursed tier, bless.

Namranan LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHAT THE FUCK 3-0 NAMRANAN LMFAOOOO WHAT A GOD. I was already planning to get you but I really wanted to bully you and make you use that anime girl avatar so I'm glad you were willing, thanks for all the help and wins bro :3

RAP Yogurt I actually think you're still underrated even if u lost those games, I think you'll have a big tour for sure at some point and people will start acknowledging it, but for now you'll just be my perma 3k ig..

Joltage the unsung hero of this team. I don't know how we woulda done without your help but I really appreciate all the help you gave our LC Slot, Nothing but respect for you sir.

Prof.Otaku Fraolain jonfilch ez Cognitohazard Thanks for all the help bros I appreciate it <3

This draft isn't exactly what I had planned but I'm glad we drafted this squad. Thanks for giving your all everyone

Last edited:
1610947156356.png

The only problem with the wartortles was actually the team synergy, I don't know what you expected me to say, I helped out with tests and you complained about me not chatting but you flamed me for my building(it was terrible) and chatting near the last weeks. Its nothing dragging me down and I literally learned nothing from being in the teamcord. Rather than actually explaining and having a discussion on why you think this is good or bad you just decided to say "this is crack etc"- And I was jk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)