AAA: Catalystic
STAB: smub
LC: Plas
Threat: Bouff
NatDex: ISZA
subs: avarice, iosononeon, tj

Attachments

Last edited:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL MWP 3 BIASED WEABOO OLYMPICS!!!!!!

As should be obvious I made a bunch of users tryout in the form of Weaboo Bingo sheets (bo5) so now I'm gonna waste countless hours ranking all of them.

The Following are the rules I used for Making/Ranking Bingo Sheets.

-You may only use 1 character/ship/song per anime per bingo sheet.
-Immunity to the above rule if you've seen less than 20 Anime.
-Ranks are based only on the characters you put, not characters you missed.

WAIFU BINGOS
adjustments
Adjustments.png

6/10
Well my friend all things considered, you've improved since MPL. You've managed to add some omega cuties like Momo, Cynthia, Mai, Nao, and GOD Rin. With a strong Lineup of your new additions and taking into account Emilia, Jibril, and Kaori I knew this List was off to a good start. For some reason after that you decided to add some unviable clowns like Suguha, Kohaku, and while Anjou was the best of Anohana she's still pretty mediocre all things considered. Overall a pretty solid list though :3

taide
Taide.png

3/10
Honestly Taide I may have given you a better rank than last time but that's just because I'm being less harsh, this list fucking SUCKS. You changed from Yui to Yukino ?????????? and then you kept almost the same list, you literally have 3 girls that are the best girl in their show and 1 of them is the only viable girl in the anime. The best girls on this list are by far Rui, Sena, Kanan, and Fumino. The rest of them are mostly unviable garbage. It pains me to give my friend such a low rank but LOL GG WP.

Pajamazz
Pajamaz.png

6/10
I spent a bit debating between 6 or 7 for this but then I just kept noticing the few really bad characters on here so I went with a 6. You've got a few super cuties being Rin, Kurumi, Onodera, Mai, and a few others. But then after that we have Tohru who's overrated, Erza is mediocre since like most of the other FT girls are super Mommies, Jericho is just bad though she was cute the first time she shows up, and Morgiana while cute is obviously inferior to Kougyoku... Not bad overall though bro =D

Kaguya Lys
Kaguya.png

6/10
Your list went down a rank since last time which is kinda dissapointing.. But overall it's still a really strong list With Super cuties like Ichika, Onodera, Misa, and Kirisu. Following are a few more solid characters and then some mediocre ones being
Rory, Masuzu, and it's hard for me to call Abigail a top Waifu. Ichika gang though...

Trouser Snakes
Coo.png

3/10
This list actually had potential until I saw fucking Sid and Relicanth. That Penguin is pretty sus too I just don't know what to say. Esdeath, Eugeo, Anna, Yume, and Stella are all pretty good though and stopped this from being a 1/10.

SiceXV
Sice.png

4/10
Well first thing I noticed is 2 Fairy Tail characters, Super Baddie Lucy and then Erza. After that I saw a few more cuties like Rin, Onodera, and Inori. But Following that we have Misa Amane which is mediocre, Yukino who is obviously worse than Yui, Oh and 2 Akame ga Kill girls... god why can't u gremlins follow the rules.

zio
Zio.png

5/10

Theres some really good girls on here, and then a solid amount of mediocre ones that follow. None are terrible at least, but the best ones are surely Ai, Rin, Kyouko, Echidna, Fubuki and Shinobu. Riza, Kiyoko, Nami, and friends are all decent but Not amazing and then the rest I'm iffy on. Nb overall though.

Emblaze Uchiha
Emblaze.png

6/10
I actually think this list is pretty good, Momo, Mai, Asuna, Lucy, Saeko, Inori, and Shinobu are all really good. There's a few other decent ones like Mimosa and Tsukiumi, then the rest are pretty mediocre. Pretty decent list overall tho.

Koalacance
Koala.png

6/10
I really really like this list. It has some amazing picks in Urara, Mayumi, Hanabi, Rin, Miku, Touka, and Resident Mommy Nico Robin. With a few other solid picks after that You only have a few that I'm not huge on being Mikoto, Ryuu, and Erza. I think this ones arguable for a 7 but despite a lot of good waifus It's got a few charas that aren't top of their show despite being good. Not bad overall though be proud of it.

iLlama
LLama.png

4/10
This list starts off strong with some great characters like Misaki, Tomoyo, Alice, and Akari. Hinata and Ritsu are also fine, but after that there's a few girls I definitely don't see being the best of their show much less top 16. I think this could be worse but it did have a few really good characters holding it back from being really bad.

Prof.Otaku
prof. OTaku.png

4/10
I was pretty conflicted about this one but I ended up giving you an alright score With some Cuties like Megumi, Echidna, Hiiragi, Chelsea, Nao, and Miku I didn't want to put it much loser. But after that is some irrelevant girls and a vocaloid (I do love IA tho) and I didn't really know what to do with it at that point.

DYA
DYA.png

2/10
Well you did manage to put a few decent ones, Shino is good, Nao is good, and Tsubaki is okay even though worse than Kaori. Iroha is like 3rd best but still decent and the rest are just not good. Whether outclassed by other girls in their anime or just not good overall Idk what possessed you to make this list lmfaoo.

GuzzlesOwO
Guzzles.jpg

4/10
I'm certainly not as good at judging dudes compared to girls, but I think this list is pretty mediocre. It's got Todoroki who's good, Sasuke used to be good, Jellal, Roy, Kamina, and Ban are all pretty good, but after that it's got a lot of mediocre ones.
OOP karma and Diluc are pretty good too dw I somehow missed them. Still a 4.

SIDE CHARACTER WAIFU BINGOS
adjustments
Adjustments.png

4/10
I don't have as many good things to say about this list however... The first thing that I noticed about this list was Izuna which instantly made me not like it, on a good note, Abigal is decent, Ruri is the better sister, then Jirou, shinobu and Echidna are super cute. but then we're right back down to the pits with a bunch of clowns.
This isn't really that bad of a list all things considered but something about it is ugly.

taide
Taide.png

2/10
Taide I try my best to be nice to you but all you do is send me dogshit bingos. You did put a few cuties like Kei, Sylphy, and Risa, but after that your entire list is SO bad holy shit dude. I can't find a single good character on here after those 3. It's just tough for me to really rank this shit it's so bad dude.

Pajamazz
Pajamaz.png

6/10
I basically feel the same about this 1 as I do about your regular Waifu list, You've got a few super cute girls like Kougyoku, Mitsuri, Luna, and Chelsea, followed by some decent girls who aren't really good nor bad. But following those are a some pretty bad picks like Elma, Rika, and Yasuko (Lol? low tier mom tbh) Not bad overall but :3

Kaguya Lys
Kaguya.png

5/10
Well first things first you broke 1 of the rules since you've got 2 irregular girls on there. However you have some amazing picks like Mayumi, Alice, Touka, Shizuka, and Echidna. After that a few more alright ones like Shizuru and sword maiden, but then it's all pretty mediocre after that and that's all I really have to say :3

Trouser Snakes
Coo.png

1/10
Same thing here, you had a few good ones being Shizuku, Ram, and Sortiliena. Normally this would include Chelsea but.... look what you've done. Then you've got Judy Nuetron, Herbert... Goriki, Frogs, and BRANDON LMFAOOO.

SiceXV
Sice.png

6/10
grrrrrr You put 2 Fairy Tail Girls again sigh. The list is actually really good since it has Vivi, Ayase, Machi, Kagura, Alice, And Fubuki. After that it's a few ok ones I guess (pre boruto Anko is pretty good) and then it's some clowns. overall nb.

zio
Zio.png

6/10
Despite being really good this list has a few subpar picks that weighs it down a bit. It starts off with some SUPER cuties like kanao, Machi, Yunyun, Crusch and Jibril. Then it's got a few other decent ones but after that it's followed by a few mediocre ones in Hyouka, Mahiru, and overrated Hancock :3. It's pretty decent overall tho dw.

Emblaze Uchiha
Emblaze.png

4/10
There is a few good girls on here being Charlotte, Ruri, Mei, and omg Yuriko. There's a few other decent ones and then quite a few mediocre/bad ones so I don't have much to say overall, None of these girls are too bad they're just not very good either.

Koalacance
Koala.png

4/10
grrrrrrr I saw a few good ones and then a meme or 2 and then kyoko.. I actually don't hate Kyoko as She didn't really do anything wrong, but I probably harbor a bit of ill feelings towards her since my boy Ishigami had a tough time. Claudia is good, Pina is good, Tsubame ofc (2 Love is war characters....) and a few others are ok I guess.

iLlama
Llama.png

4/10
I'm fairly certain this isn't your top side character Waifus and just your favorite side characters which is totally fine. I actually think it deserves a 5 but there's 3 animals on here and I took it down to a 4 just for that. Roy is goated, Endorsi is cute,Itachi is god, and AKIO is actually one of the best side characters ever so I couldn't go any lower.

Prof.Otaku
Prof. OTaku.png

2/10
I hate this list a lot Like it's actually extremely frustrating. It's got some OMEGA CUTIES like Lucoa and Alice, and then pretty much just unviable characters as far as the eye can see. There's also a fucking dog that made me hate it a bit extra.

DYA
DYA.jpg

2/10
Do I even have to talk about this. I didn't even notice you put iroha here
(1. she's not a side character and 2. you can't put people on both lists)
Jibril is good, Tayuya is probably ok in some universe, and I just refuse to comment on the rest of this LMAO.

GuzzlesOwO
Guzzles.jpg

6/10
You and my friend Kev would get along I think you guys have similar taste in guys. Ryo (zayn??) is good, Uta is ok, bakura is good but that image is awful, Ren is actually decent all things considered, and Itachi is jesus himself so I don't think I can rank this any lower. Overall a solid list of side characters with a few weirdos.

OPENINGS+ENDINGS BINGOS
adjustments
adjustments.png

5/10
I had a hard time ranking this honestly, it's got some great songs in like Found and lost, Hikaru Nara, Realize, Sincerely, and OML My Dearest, but you somehow thought you could get away with putting an OP from Season 1 AND season 2 of re: zero, 2 FATE Openings, 3 Steins gate songs, the overrated Bunny Girl Senpai ending, and a few random songs that didn't really stand out much. I think this probably could be a 6 in some world but the random unviable songs and few repeats made me take it down a number.

taide
Taide.png

5/10
Well this is at least not too bad of a list, with some great songs like Kawaki no Ameku, Days of Dash, and a few other bangers, I instantly knew this list was better than your last 2 I just rated. It does have a few weird songs like Girlish Lover, adrenaline, and fuckin Koi? de Ai? De Bokun Desu! LMAO. Overall this list is pretty fine and I'm happy that your taste in music isn't as bad as your taste in Waifus.

Pajamazz
Pajamaz.png

3/10
Honestly songs feel the hardest to regret and I strongly regret making you all do this, but your songs are just Objectively pretty bad. first off rent a girl ED is terribad, Dragon maid OP is overrated DBS OP 2 is pretty poor I think and as I've always said all the AOT openings suck for sure. You do have a few good songs in here like Gintama OP 13, Magi OP 1, and Shippuden OP 19. but It's not enough to carry the rest of the baggage. Sorry bro your taste in music just needs some work..

Kaguya Lys
Kaguya.png

6/10
Well first off you've got some super fire songs on here like Unravel, Kaen, Touch off, Kyouran hey kids!!, and Kawaki wo Ameku, but after that I can't say I really love any of these songs. You picked one of the worse Black Clover OP's imo, Blue Bird is iconic but definitely outclassed, and I got mad at you for choosing 2 songs for Dororo+Vinland even though all of the songs are pretty good lmao.

Trouser Snakes
Coo.png

5/10
This could honestly be a pretty good list, I would have made this a 6 but instead of a choosing a song you chose "SAO all" and "TG all" >=( Outside of that you've got a solid list with Tonikawa OP, Banana Fish OP 1, Grimgar OP, and a few other strong ones. Then a few ok ones and that's a wrap.

SiceXV
Sice.png

5/10
Theres a few really good songs, and a few mediocre ones. I really like TG OP 1, YLIA ED 1, SAO OP 1, and ofc HXH ED 5. Most of the rest are pretty good too but there's a few poor ones that made me lower your rank a bit :3

zio
Zio.png

3/10
It had a few songs I kind of liked but then I didn't like the rest at all. 02 is fine, 99.9 is fine, Daddy Daddy Do is fire, Unravel is a classic, and then hacking to the gate is good. I didn't really like any of the rest of them sorry not sorry.

Emblaze Uchiha
Emblaze.png

4/10
This 1 u sent me is kinda blurry ngl... But the list is pretty good overall. Staple Unravel, Kawaki wo Ameku, Kyouran hey kids, and ofc Liar mask are all really good songs, then there's a few ok ones and a few I'm not a fan of. Not horrible but not amazing either.

Koalacance
Koala.png

6/10
Overall some really good songs on here. Scums wish OP is great, Dororo Ed 2 is good, Misfit OP is decent, and then a few more banger songs in your top 2 rows. I think I could have given this a 7 but there were a few multiples and a few songs I'm not too high on (that tokyo ghoul ed is one of the lower end songs in the show imo)

iLlama
Llama.png

5/10
I think you actually got unlucky here, I think the songs you picked are all objectively good except I personally am not a fan of some and it lowered you a bit. Psycho pass ED 1 is great, Kaguya ED 3 is adorable, Kiznaiver OP is cool, Haikyu OP 5 is amazing ,Dorororo OP 1 is fire, and Vinland OP 1 is good. The rest are either decent or mediocre in my eyes but again I think we just have different taste in music here.
This probably deserves a 6-7 all things considered

Prof.Otaku
Prof. Otaku.png

5/10
The top row is really good, Your name OP is great, One piece OP 13 is good, Kyouran hey kids is ofc good, and then there's a few other ok ones. but I can't say I love or hate this list too much, it's just alright/average. Dw tho it's not awful.

DYA
DYA.jpg

4/10
well you did manage to get a 4 here but I honestly think it's probably a 3. I only gave it a 4 because March comes in like a lion OP 3 is legit god, K-ON OP is good, Bye Bye Yesterday is good, and the Barakamon OP is super fire. The rest are mediocre or bad.

GuzzlesOwO
Guzzles.jpg

5/10
I wanted to put this higher I really did, But you just didn't choose enough of the right songs for the anime you've seen. Netsujou no Spectrum is mediocre, Shield Hero songs are overrated, The World is mediocre, Imagination is good but outclassed by Hikari Are, and all AOT Openings suck for sure. I don't think this list is too bad tho as the rest are fairly good.

ANIME SHIP BINGOS
adjustments
Adjustments.png

6/10
I was actually going to give this a 7 but then I got pretty annoyed when I looked at it a second time. You didn't even have a single ship you formed yourself, every single ship on here besides Tanjiro X Kanao and I guess Satoru X Kayo is LITERALLY Canon. That being said the ships themselves are all pretty good even if they lack creativity. I think that you've got to explore the world of shipping more before you can make a more personalized list because this is more "I saw these 2 kiss so I shipped them"

taide
Taide.png

4/10
You have some really good ones here... I really like Usa X Ritsu, Nariyuki X Fumino, Kou X Futaba and Takeo X Rinko. There's a few others that aren't totally terrible but then we get to some bad ones for sure. Fuutaro X Yotsuba is grrrr, Keita X Chiaki is pretty bad, Nagisa X Tomoyo is... ok at best. But then you put Hachiman X Totsuka and I just..... I have nothing to say to you anymore.

Pajamazz
Pajamaz.png

4/10
I initially thought this was really good but the more I looked the more u had some fucking awful ships. You started strong with Kaguya X Shirogane, Kousei X Tsubaki, Naruto X Hinata, Mai X Sakuta, And most importantly Onodera X Raku. But after that the ships get a lot worse like Taiga X Ryuuji, Yotsuba X Fuutaro, Subaru X Suffering...

Kaguya Lys
Kaguya.png

2/10
This probably deserves a 3 but you threw some random ass memes in here so I took a point off. You had a few good ones being Tatsuya X Mayumi, Giyuu X Shinobu, Hyakkimaru X Mio, and ofc Jiraiya X Tsunade.. But After that it's all pretty much unviable garbage or memes. So I refuse to give you anything higher than a 2.

Trouser Snakes
Coo.png

1/10
This one was actually kind of funny, but not funny enough to make me boost your # any higher. There's only 1 good ship on this entire fucking list LMAO I hate you. Nasa X Tsubasa gave you the 1 point you got so well played there.

SiceXV
Sice.png

3/10
Be happy you got this you degen. I like a few of yours being Gray X Juvia, Kirito X Asuna, Luffy X Nami, Yuu X Shinoa and Kakashi X Rin (fuck your pic tho)
Ichigo X Rukia is omega bad, Zach X Rachel is... ok ig, Ban X Elaine is decent, and then there's a few shitpost ones. This coulda been a 4 if not for Jenny X Brad.

zio
Zio.png

4/10
I like a few of these like Eren X misaka, Edamura X Abigail, Kaneki X Touka, and Mai X Sakuta. Hisoka X Murder is true but not a ship, Kazuma X Megumin is poor, Ruka... LMAO, Oh I forgot I love Riza X Mustang tho super cute Couple.

Emblaze Uchiha
Emblaze.png

5/10
I like most of these a good amount, Momo X Todoroki is good, Erza X Jellal is good, Shikamaru X temari, Kaneki X Touka and ofc Tsubaki X Kousei.. The ones holding this down are Momonaga X Albedo and Genos X Tatsumaki

Koalacance
Koala.png

7/10
I have a hard time with a few of these but I think overall they're really good. Yamada X Shiraishi is great, Kirito X Asuna ofc, Anos X Sasha is fine, Bell X Aiz is Justice, and Ishigami deserves some1 like Tsubame who will treat him right.. Though I also see an argument for Ishigami X Miko and I can't say I hate either 1.

iLlama
Llama.png

8/10
I really really like this list. There's a few I don't know but for almost all the ones I do know I like them. Tomoyo X Tomoya is great, Akane X Kotaro is Adorable as fuck, Onodera X Raku OFC is the best, Usui X Misaki, and honestly all of them are really good. 9 and 10 are virtually impossible to get because a 9 requires you to have what I consider the "best" ship/song/chara for every single show you used and I have to think they're good, and a 10 requires you to have my exact list. So be proud of the 8.

Prof.Otaku
Prof. Otaku.png

3/10
With a few good ones leading the pack being Naruto X Hinata, Kaminari X Jirou, Touma X Misaki, and Otani X RIsa, I pretty much ran out of good things to say after those 4. The rest either have a better ship within their respective Anime or just aren't very good. No offense my friend it's just business.

DYA
DYA.jpg

3/10
Arima X Kaori and Arima X tsubaki are both actually good so I let it go that you put both (still wrong to do) Nao X Yuu is great and cute, Takagi X Nishikata is adorable and Winry X Ed is fine. The rest are either bad in their anime
(Iroha X Hachiman lmfao) or just bad overall Idk. Sakurai X Uzaki is terrible btw.

GuzzlesOwO
Guzzles.jpg

5/10
This could have been something great. But it was ok instead. Midoriya X Uraraka is fine but outclassed surely, Tatsume X mine is w/e I guess,Tanjiro X Kanao is great, Shikamaru X Temari is good, And Subaru Emilia is fine. The bad ones here are surely Simon X Nia, Armin X Annie, and Carly X jack is like mediocre at best but still bad.

HATED CHARACTER BINGOS
adjustments
Adjustments.png

5/10
Honestly I'm fairly certain all of the hated bingos are gonna have the same like 10 characters on there, However you're definitely insane if you hate Elsa Granhiert wtf, I can definitely respect Tucker, Malty, Noboyuki, Rachel, NEAR, and Dino. But you hate half the cast of AOT and Roswaal is definitely kinda degen but I don't think he's some1 to be hated to the core. Maybe I'm wrong idk, anyways your list is fine really.

taide
Taide.png

4/10
You have some real deserved characters on here. All my homies hate Paimon, Uzaki, Matshiro, Yozora and Orimoto, but that's basically where the hatable characters list actually ends. Kazuya is cringe but not really hate worthy, Kenji is a scumbag at first but I really don't have much against him and don't think he's to be hated, Aguri is annoying but fine and Fuuko is definitely not someone to be hating what the fuck?

Pajamazz
Pajamaz.png

4/10
Okay so I actually thought you had potential. Griffith, Tucker, Mami, yukiteru, Malty and Hatelist Mainstay Sakura. But following them it all just kind of falls apart with a bunch of mediocre picks. Liliruca is annoying but not "most hated", Haru Onodera is a sweetheart leave her alone, Ai Fuyuumi is the goat and OMG leave Futoshi alone hate the bitch who lied to him not Futoshi himself. Overall a kinda poor list but it's ok

Kaguya Lys
Kaguya.png

4/10
I wanted to put this higher because it does have some VERY hateworthy characters. But there's a few I don't think belong being Ichigo, Natsuo, and I don't rlly think Neferpitou is some1 to hate. I hate the Queen more than I hate Neferpitou. The rest are all either good or at least decent but I was mad that poor Ichigo got put on here so I decided it get's a lower ranking :3

Trouser Snakes
Coo.png

7/10
With a full list of true scumbag fucking characters I couldn't give this any lower than a 7. If I was going to fix this list I would take off Spider Demon Mom and Put Sakura Haruno and then it might have been an 8. Oh and Zilean LMFAOOO Wtf. Overall a good list this time though I'm proud of you..

SiceXV
Sice.png

6/10
Here we are again with yall hating my mans Kazuya.. He may be a lonely virgin and not know how to deal with girls but he doesn't deserve THIS much hate guys cmon.. Diane definitely doesn't deserve to be here, and the rest are mostly fine (I don't know Yui Komori but she's kinda cute ngl) Overall a decent list held back by Mostly Diane

zio
Zio.png

6/10
I almost made it a 5 because you put Sakura twice AND Danzo, but I respect sakura twice tbh and Danzo is a scumbag. James is dirty, genthru, Nobuchika is aids, Mami is a good choice on all hate lists, Malty is scum, and Uzaki is the most annoying piece of shit Anime has ever created so I'm totally with you there =D

Emblaze Uchiha
Emblaze.png

6/10
Most of these characters are super scumbags and I totally respect having them all on your list :3 There's a few I personally don't agree with much but I think almost all of them belong here. I don't have much else to say though since it's pretty standard :3

Koalacance
Koala.png

2/10
Despite your solid lists so far, I don't like this 1 much at all. Loki isn't very deserving of such hate, Jigglypuff, Misa, Lisesharte, and certainly Big Boob Blonde Lucy are all not people to be hating.. Lastly I'm extremely conflicted with Akane, while I hate her guts for what she does to adorable little Hanabi, I also think she had some emotional trauma herself and she does kind of change herself at the end? Idk I'm conflicted with her.

iLlama
Llama.png

5/10
It's not that this list is that bad, most of them are pretty awful characters. FInally someone put Mello>Near, the only ones stopping this list from beingabove a 5 are realistically Kazuma and God Queen Takao (LOL?) How could you hate Takao. Not much else to say about this list honestly It's just got Takao >=(

Prof.Otaku
Prof.Otaku.png

4/10
Okay well you had some pretty good ones, then you had like 3 characters per anime (near + mello+ Misa, Yuno + amano) And a few that DEFINITELY don't deserve the hate Like moka, Lucy, and I don't think Garfiel is someone to hate at the end of the day. I don't think this was terrible I just don't think it was great either :/

DYA
DYA.jpg

5/10
This is definitely your best list. With some staple hate characters like Mami, Tucker, Griffith,Sakura,Megumi, Ishihara, and Sasaki I thought it was pretty good. You also just end up having some that I don't think deserve it. Mei, Rem, Subaru, kazuya, and probably Sasuke I would say I don't think should really be hated idk.

GuzzlesOwO
Guzzles.jpg

4/10
Ok so Boruto is good, Nobuyuki, Near, Tucker, Danzo, and Malty are all fine. I don't get "hating" Erigor that dude is irrelevant as fuck, William is nice... and I have mixed Feelings about Kureo Mado. I don't think he's a terrible guy but he did kill that one really cute mom and I resent him for it. Elsa is definitely not that hateworthy either idk. I feel like the list is fine but not great so you got a fine but not great score.

And the Winner is!
adjustments and iLlama
(I was gonna repost all the winners bingo sheets but because there is 2 I cba)

PR in order
adjustments 26/50
iLlama 26/50
Emblaze Uchiha 25/50
Koalacance 25/50
SiceXV 24/50
GuzzlesOwO 24/50
zio 23/50
Pajamazz 23/50
Kaguya Lys 23/50
Prof.Otaku 18/50
taide 18/50
Trouser Snakes 17/50
DYA 16/50

And Now allow me to show you what 5 10/10 Lists look like.
1.png

1.png

1.png

1.png

1.png

Congrats to Adjustments and Illama for winning the MWP 3 Weaboo Olympics!
I hope everyone had fun making their bingos and reading this post because at the end of the day this is all just for fun and it helps me get to know the Mono community better and let's me talk about weeb shit which I really enjoy doing. so don't take it too seriously because it's all just for fun =D
Thank you all for participating and good luck in the upcoming MWP 3 Draft :3

Last edited:
LuckyPiper I am sorry that your brain and dick are as small as those of the anime girls you drool over with the frenzy of a sad virgin looking at their eighty year old math teacher in a swimsuit. this however does not excuse your readily apparent mental issues. when you attain any level of artistic taste, then you may make these lists. until then, stick to the mons and let the gentlemen of culture judge such things.

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I had a bit of time this evening since I'm waiting on teammates to send their parts, so I decided to bring some non-shitposting to this thread by posting a Manager Power Ranking + some predictions. I really enjoy writing PRs, but won't have time to do the real one so doing this. I wanna make it clear that even though I'm posting this now, it doesn't change my activity issues for the first few weeks. Gonna get drowned by end of semester stuff starting this weekend :psycry:

These rankings were done with the help of: Attribute Chaitanya Conflux Splash Izaya Cell

MWP III - MANAGER POWER RANKINGS

1. Mossdeep Murkrows :murkrow:
Highest ranking: 1, Lowest ranking: 2

First off, we have the pair of Sabella and Leru. This duo is probably the most decorated manager duo in the tour, and this is not limited to Monotype. For this reason, they definitely know how to win a team tour and what a winning team looks like. Moreover, they have solid skills as players which provides them with 2 players at a good price before the tour even begins, if they buy themselves. The advantages for this manager duo is mostly a given, so instead lets look at some potential pitfalls. It is pretty obvious that this team will mainly be comprised of tournament players unrelated to monotype. While that strategy is general effective, Zarif & Azelea attempted this last MWP and their team full of big names failed to make an impact. This is because of the nature of MWP is so different from MPL. Also, they are not guaranteed shadow manager Kaiser this time around, although that might not be as relevant as it is in MPL. Another possible downside is their lack of investment with the tiers involved. Sabella has shown to enjoy SS Mono towards the end of DLC1 meta but I don't know if he plays DLC2, and Leru doesn't seem much involved either. With them potentially not playing any of the tiers involved, it makes them much more reliant on buying builders.

Overall: This pair are strong contenders pre-draft, but it will come down to how they take into consideration all the OMs involved.

Lineup Prediction: Tour players + some friends they often team with: 1 True Lycan, Kaiser, Star, Gondra, Eternal Spirit, Bouff, TonyFlygon, ima, qwily, 0NI, Nat,The Architect, Jase Duken, etc.. Then, it'd probably be topped off by some lower end mono mainers that would be building teams. Their budget won't allow them to get every single one of the bigger tour names tho, so they might have to adapt to that. Also, Sabella plays some OM tours I think? So he might have some big OM player he knows in the pool as a target.

Most Likely to: Do something shady during the tour
The last two times they teamed up, there was some shady things that happened. MPL4 had the drafting of Namion which was a Kaiser alt, and MPL3 the Honchkrows ghosted in the tiebreak game.

2. Inebriated Incineroars :incineroar:
Highest ranking: 1, Lowest ranking: 5

Next, we have the pair of torkool and Ridley. In terms of MWP success, they are by far the most notable pair as they have managed the winners of MWP1 and MWP2 respectively. Ridley's team in MWP1 also made finals, although they were completely washed by Torkool's. These past performances shows that obviously both these managers know how to build an MWP winning team. Furthermore, torkool is amongst the best for both Monothreat and Monotype LC so he provides great support to his team. Admittedly, this knowledge is based on gen 7 performances but I believe it still stands. He also co-lead the OMs last gen so he has a good sense of how all of them work. Ridley can support the team in SS, as well as Stabmons if he still enjoys it liked he did in SM. A major concern regarding this team is activity and consistency. Some have expressed concern about Ridley's activity both as a user and a manager, and torkool has been gone for a while now so he isn't as familiar with everything as he was before. In terms of consistency, torkool's team last MWP had a very bad performance and Ridley managed with Ticken so he was possibly carried by him in managerial duties.

Overall: This team has great potential to do very well in the tournament, but they can just as easily crash & burn.

Lineup Prediction: They will buy a high-average/high price SS main that can build. I don't see them going overboard by getting someone like Chaitanya or Lycan, they will probably be relatively conservative. Maybe some like Conflux will be here. They will probably get some tour player(s) that are at an average price, or maybe one that is a bit more expensive. I could see them buy ima since they've teamed with him in past MWPs. In terms of OMs, I can see like betathunder being bought by them. Personally, I find this team the biggest enigma in terms of what their draft would look like.Their plan doesn't seem as obvious as some others usually do.

Most Likely to: Be bland
I really tried to think of something shady or offensive to say like I did for everyone else, but honestly couldn't think of anything. I think that fits how they will be in the tournament tho, they won't be getting into much beef or be the subject of memes or insults.; they will just kinda be there

3. Po Town Pandas :pangoro:
Highest ranking: 2, Lowest ranking: 6

The 3rd pair is surprisingly a duo of first time managers in Floss and DugZa. These two are probably some of the most highly regarded monotype players now after quickly gaining respect in the past 1-2 years. Most people have high expectations of them doing well because they are motivated and talented. Floss is well respected as an SS builder and player, which will be pivotal for succeeding here. DugZa (Maple lol) works with him a lot in building through tournaments as well. Their duo has lead to the monotype circuit win in sm, and Floss' ssnls win and mlt finals, as well as DugZa's far runs in ssnls and mlt (assuming they helped each other in these). As big tryhards, they also have gotten involved with some of the OMs so they'll have some insight there. The major concern in regards to them is that they are new managers. Therefore, they might not be prepared to effectively manage a team and handle situations. They might also not be prepared for the draft environment (despite their 1000000000 mock drafts) and make some crucial mistakes. They may get taken advantage of by other managers during the draft, have to revamp the plan because of undervaluing in their plans or miss out on better players because they are too married to a plan.

Overall: As one of the most anticipated combos, this team is likely to do well because of the motivation and skill of the managers. However, their lack of experience can lead to potentially season crushing decisions.

Lineup Prediction: Since both are strong Monotype players and builders, they will probably get some OM builders and good tournament players. As newer managers, they might also rely on getting players they are familiar with, as they can trust them and will get along with them. They will possibly be focusing on getting a lot of their fellow "nexus" members. Also, I see them being quite conservative with their budget because they don't want to risk anything as new managers. Upbidding them as bait might end up backfiring because of this.

Most Likely to: Have an argument every week (and during draft)
I can see this pair end up fighting about something insignificant every week or every other week. However, it won't be anything that would destroy their team chemistry. Fights will probably range from arguing over a team choice, lineup choice and draft choice during the latter half of the draft in particular. I could also see them upbid each other.

4. Milk Bagged Miltanks :miltank:
Highest ranking: 3, Lowest ranking: 5

In 4th place, we have the Canadian duo of Waszap and Seo. This duo has the largest gap when it comes to manager viability, as zap is the reason it was ranked so high, but seo is the reason its so low. Waszap is one of the most successful managers in Monotype, having his team reach finals every single time he has managed. Clearly, he knows what he is doing as a manager. However, instead of his usual partner Chaitanya, he comes into the tour with Seo who has no experience with managing. Seo will definitely provide a fun and entertaining team environment as he's a positive guy tbh, but unfortunately not positive in terms of playing. Having little experience and no notable performances has many people doubting his ability to manage a team. Also, his long list of friends can be another detriment to the team as he might want to get many of them regardless of their skill, or well lack thereof. There's a concern this team turns into another train wreck like the Railgun Raikous drafted by Misaka in MWP1, whose lineup included both these managers and its lineup was based on Seo's discord. A big factor for this teams success will be Zap's activity and involvement. He hasn't been the most active, so its questionable on how he will contribute during the tour. If he is active, he can provide good support in SS, AAA and Monothreat, but if he isn't there might be some issues. Also, if he doesn't get heavily involved in the draft plan to control some of Seo's bad takes there could be issues. See being new also means he might have trouble handling money in the draft. There isn't only negatives about him tho, he does provide good support in LC which makes them less reliant on getting a builder in this tier like other teams and he will definitely be motivated. He will provide his team with a lot of support in terms of actual help but also in encouragement. There may be some issues there tho since Zap is the polar opposite and will probably roast his players to death if they mess up.

Overall: This team can definitely do well, but it's reliant on how much Zap will be involved in the tour and how much input he has in the draft plan.

Lineup Prediction: This team will probably buy some strong and expensive SS builder to ease the burden from Zap. They'd probably buy some familiar and good tournament player(s) to fill up some SS slots like Evigaro. They might also go after peachyclouds who is one of the more sought out players in pool and has good synergy with Zap. In terms of OMs, I'm not sure what they would do honestly. The team would get topped off by some friends of Seo that Zap has approved. This lineup is another potential wildcard because of how different this pairing is, and there's no certainty about how involved Zap will be in choosing his players.

Most Likely to: Have an argument between a manager (Zap) and a player
This is differentiated from argument between managers for the pandas because there wouldn't be much of an argument between Zap and Seo. Zap would just curse him out and Seo would take it. If you've teamed with Zap before, you know that he is a pretty aggressive manager. If a player of his messes up, he will not hold back with the criticism and that can lead to issues. The player might try to clap back or the other players would complain about his attitude.

5. Tsundere Tsareenas :tsareena:
Highest ranking: 2, Lowest ranking: 7

Next up, we have two of the most veteran, and loudest talking managing pair: Zarif and Azelea. Despite their long experience as managers, this pair almost didn't make the tournament if maroon had accepted his spot. Also, they almost got edged out by the last minute joke signup by Prosaic and Trichotomy. This shows that there is not much faith in this pair to do well despite having managed in multiple iterations MPL and MWP. This mostly has to do with their inactivity and them no longer being players. Moreover, they have failed to make a big impact in MWP so far. In the last edition of the tour, they drafted a team full of big names but completely flopped. It will be interesting see how that experience will effect their draft this time around, if it does at all. One of the biggest points of this pair is that neither manager is buying themselves from what I know at least. This is both an advantage and disadvantage. In terms of advantage, they dominate the control of the player pool and are basically guaranteed their top picks. This allows them to build a strong, cohesive team without compromising their initial plan. Their experience also provides people with more confidence in them building a strong team. A voter ranked them 2nd for a reason. However, it serves as a disadvantage because while other teams start the draft with strong players and builders pre-draft (for the most part...), they will fully rely on buying these in the draft.

Overall: This team can do very well if they capitalize on their budget advantage and buy a cohesive team instead of focusing on names. However, its also very possible that their loudest performance in the tour will be in private rooms and discord.

Lineup Prediction: Seeing as they have the most money, I'd normally predict that they would get the obvious most expensive player Chaitanya, or maybe the 2nd most expensive Lycan. While Zarif was pretty reserved with spending last MPL, this duo was more aggressive spenders in MPL3 I think. For this reason, I believe they would drop a huge amount on at least one massive support player to make up for them. I think they would get 1 or 2 more expensive OM players to provide support there, possibly some like Catalystic although he might not be that involved with the OMs in the tour in this gen? I could see Nat for Monothreat. They would probably get another expensive SS builder like Conflux maybe. The team would get capped off with some lower priced decent players if they don't blow it out on the bigger names. I think tko signed up so they'd go for him too.

Most Likely to: Have a manager pull a illama
Azelea has very iffy activity which could lead to him pulling a llama and ditching his team. He already dipped on Zarif last MPL after signing up with him.

6. Weaboo Wartortles :wartortle:
Highest ranking: 4, Lowest ranking: 6

In 6th place, we have two managers from last MPL: Luckypiper and Perish Song. After the clownery performed by psong in the MPL draft, with nonsensical upbidding and snaking, the inkling of faith people had in him disappeared. One can only hope he has learned his lesson from that, if piper even lets him touch the commands on draft day. As for piper, not many trust in his ability to draft a good team because of his notable bad takes as shown in his many mock drafts. Many also believe his teams performance in MPL was a fluke or more attributed to Floss' grind in SS. Also, both managers aren't really considered notable as players, although piper has had some surprises performances. Despite these things, this team is most likely to most fun and cohesion because they would be people that get along and can chat about non-tour related things, etc... They could also cause an upset in the tournament if they buy the right pieces.

Overall: This pair isn't seen as one that will draft a strong team, but they will have fun and can pull a surprise if they focus on good players and not just friends only they think are good.

Lineup Prediction: Namranan (better be here or piper is a snake), MetaRiolu7 (poor meta being with nam), Crashy, adjustments, taide are pretty much guaranteed to be here. Wanka and vivalospride are also likely buys if the budget allows it. I could see them using a huge chunk of their budget one one big name as support like Lycan or Feitan. The remainder of the draft also depends on how much input psong has. They might get a tournament player and more friends of piper. They probably will also pick up some french players with potential that piper got familiar with in his team chat. Fylkir Pudin is another person I can picture on this team. The remaining space would get filled up by some decent players in OMs, maybe some SS depending on what's needed.

Most Likely to: Draft a player that makes literally every other manager and the more involved members of the community go: "Huh?"
I've already been over Piper's takes so this is pretty self-explanatory. Expecting another Randompizza level of ????

7. Circhester Centiskorchers :centiskorch:
Highest ranking: 6, Lowest ranking: 8

Next, we have Havens and the OM version of himself, In The Hills occupying the 7th slot. This is a unique pair as one of the managers has no involvement with Monotype and most of the other managers didn't even know who he was. In fact, his consent to managing in this tour is itself questionable as shown below. For this reason, it might be questionable on how dedicated he will be. While ITH not being too familiar of a name within the community, and not being that recognizable of an OM name to most, he is not the only reason for this rank. Most people don't really trust Havens' ability as a manager as his draft takes can be completely horrendous and he's mid as a player. It is very likely they over evaluate some players which leads to budget issues. What saves this team from last place is that Havens has had more experience in team tours and his team in MPL did end up making playoffs. Them potentially purchasing themselves also possibly leads to this ranking.

Overall: There isn't much expectations for this manager core; they are expected to poorly manage their money in draft. They could however surprise every if they do manage to use that money well, which happened in MPL when Havens was supported by Zarif.

Lineup Prediction: This team is going to spend an insane amount on a massive player like Chaitanya. Hopefully they will be getting good building support in SS so they do not rely on Appletun Kingdra counter. I expect this team to snipe some of the tour players from the Krows and some OM guys. They won't have too many mono mains bar a 2-3 probably, 1-2 bigger ones and 1 smaller one. I perfectly predicted Havens team structure in MPL 5 so hoping to go 2/2 here.

Most Likely to: Have players that do not wanna be on the team
From what I predicted their team structure will be, I can see them getting some good players who really don't wanna be there. From what I hear, some OM players don't really wanna end up playing for ITH. Hence, the reason these two are similar as the same applies to Havens. In MPL 6 he was pretty much daily/weekly brutalized and disrespected by his own player vodoom.
8. Viridian Vivillons :vivillon:
Highest ranking: 7, Lowest ranking: 8

Last, and least we have Mateeus and Bondie. After both their pairs were rejected in MPL manager signups, they ditched their partners to form a new pair that clenched a manager spot. While Bondie has managed before, many don't believe in his ability to as even when he did it in MPL3, when he was more active, he drafted the worst team. The draft takes of this team might not be very good. Also, many don't really believe in their ability to provide support to their players and some are reluctant about Mateeus buying himself. Respect to him for making that decision tho. Also, he did win BLT as a manager and plays like NatDex ? So theres definitely a possibility he knows what he is doing.

Overall: The majority of people don't think they have what it takes as managers, so it will be up to them to prove everyone wrong and bring an upset.

Lineup Prediction: If the Krows are the tour players team, this is the Monotype mains team. If you are a mono mainer and think you might have a chance to get picked, I'd suggest contacting them if you haven't because this is your best chance. Both these managers are very involved with the community so they are probably more inclined to give chances to newer players they are familiar with. I can see them getting players they are friends with, like Jolly Togekiss or Nexus players for Mateeus, and Firnen and Sae for Bondie. It is possible they drop a huge amount on one massive player to support them, but I do think they would be reluctant on getting risky players or ones they think won't like them. I feel like this might be the team with the most players if it's not the weaboos.

Most Likely to: Never provide any constructive criticism to the their players
These two are by far the nicest managers when it comes to personality, which is a great trait in terms of environment and just in general. However, they might just be too nice and not correct mistakes post-game or put their foot down when it comes to situations or bad builds. Although some might say they won't critique because they can't identify the mistakes and not because they are too nice.

Hoping for a fun tour with a lot of good games, good luck to all the managers! There's a lot of players I'm hoping get drafted so hope to see a lot of new guys get a shot. And remember that if you aren't drafted and are a new player, don't give up! There are plenty of opportunities to get drafted. A lot of the newer names that get picked up in MPL and MWP first made an impact through performances in Monotype Seasonals and BLT (smaller team tournament that happens in February). I highly suggest following the Monotype discord to figure out when tours happen so you can get your name out there. It's hard for managers to draft you without a substantial sample size!

Last edited by a moderator:
These rankings were done with the help of: Attribute Chaitanya Conflux Splash Izaya Cell

4. Milk Bagged Miltanks :miltank:
Highest ranking: 3, Lowest ranking: 5

In 4th place, we have the Canadian duo of Waszap and Seo. This duo has the largest gap when it comes to manager viability, as zap is the reason it was ranked so high, but seo is the reason its so low. Waszap is one of the most successful managers in Monotype, having his team reach finals every single time he has managed. Clearly, he knows what he is doing as a manager. However, instead of his usual partner Chaitanya, he comes into the tour with Seo who has no experience with managing. Seo will definitely provide a fun and entertaining team environment as he's a positive guy tbh, but unfortunately not positive in terms of playing. Having little experience and no notable performances has many people doubting his ability to manage a team. Also, his long list of friends can be another detriment to the team as he might want to get many of them regardless of their skill, or well lack thereof. There's a concern this team turns into another train wreck like the Railgun Raikous drafted by Misaka in MWP1, whose lineup included both these managers and its lineup was based on Seo's discord. A big factor for this teams success will be Zap's activity and involvement. He hasn't been the most active, so its questionable on how he will contribute during the tour. If he is active, he can provide good support in SS, AAA and Monothreat, but if he isn't there might be some issues. Also, if he doesn't get heavily involved in the draft plan to control some of Seo's bad takes there could be issues. See being new also means he might have trouble handling money in the draft. There isn't only negatives about him tho, he does provide good support in LC which makes them less reliant on getting a builder in this tier like other teams and he will definitely be motivated. He will provide his team with a lot of support in terms of actual help but also in encouragement. There may be some issues there tho since Zap is the polar opposite and will probably roast his players to death if they mess up.

Overall: This team can definitely do well, but it's reliant on how much Zap will be involved in the tour and how much input he has in the draft plan.

Lineup Prediction: This team will probably buy some strong and expensive SS builder to ease the burden from Zap. They'd probably buy some familiar and good tournament player(s) to fill up some SS slots like Evigaro. They might also go after peachyclouds who is one of the more sought out players in pool and has good synergy with Zap. In terms of OMs, I'm not sure what they would do honestly. The team would get topped off by some friends of Seo that Zap has approved. This lineup is another potential wildcard because of how different this pairing is, and there's no certainty about how involved Zap will be in choosing his players.

Most Likely to: Have an argument between a manager (Zap) and a player
This is differentiated from argument between managers for the pandas because there wouldn't be much of an argument between Zap and Seo. Zap would just curse him out and Seo would take it. If you've teamed with Zap before, you know that he is a pretty aggressive manager. If a player of his messes up, he will not hold back with the criticism and that can lead to issues. The player might try to clap back or the other players would complain about his attitude.

LOL you guys are so fucking mad because my team did better than just about half of you guys and was wrong with the predictions and almost made playoffs if we beat Lax. So uh you all can piss off. Do I have to remind someone who was apart of this ranking, lost against my team week 3? Remember Kevin, I have created your career in Monotype and monothreat SO YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME HELLO!!!!!!! YOU'D BE IN THE SLUMS OF ARBITER IF I DIDNT DRAFT YOU MPL III. Even a garbage team that was in a server I drafted (that some NOBODY would have drafted when they signed up and were hoping for people to draft them how kind of me) can make it further than all you clowns. So the real train wreck was everyone else who was behind us in the standings. xddddddd

Last edited:

LOL you guys are so fucking mad because my team did better than just about half of you guys and was wrong with the predictions and almost made playoffs if we beat Lax. So uh you all can piss off. Do I have to remind someone who was apart of this ranking, lost against my team week 3? Remember Kevin, I have created your career in Monotype and monothreat SO YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME HELLO!!!!!!! YOU'D BE IN THE SLUMS OF ARBITER IF I DIDNT DRAFT YOU MPL III. Even a garbage team that was in a server I drafted (that some NOBODY would have drafted when they signed up and were hoping for people to draft them how kind of me) can make it further than all you clowns. So the real train wreck was everyone else who was behind us in the standings. xddddddd
I think I'm starting to understand why everyone panicked when you signed up to manage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)