Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question: I was looking through the UU list on Smogon, and I saw Articuno there O.O

Was I looking through the wrong list or something, and just to clarify, what tiers are these ones on? (I saw them on the UU list)

1) Articuno (I'm pretty sure he's not UU, just to clarify)
2) Venusaur
3) Weezing
4) Aerodactyl (EDIT: just saw this one there O.O)
Yes they just added those to UU

EDIT: Question Rephrase:

I'm finally getting to resetting Gamestop Deoxys. I'm assuming the default is normal form, right? And What natures are viable and don't need Emerald Tutor access?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: Question Rephrase:

I'm finally getting to resetting Gamestop Deoxys. I'm assuming the default is normal form, right? And What natures are viable and don't need Emerald Tutor access?
+Speed natures (Hasty or Naive if you're going for mixed), or +SpAttk natures (also preferably one that doesn't lower Attack, like Mild or Rash).

Ok, to level up my gastly, I put in in E4 in Emerald.

Heres what I did.

I lead with it, switch to a lv 100, kill it. Rinse and Repeat.

Did gastly gain any ev's?
It did. Any Pokemon that participates, whether by being in or having an Exp. Share attached, gets EVs for defeating a Pokemon.

After looking to see if T-Tar could learn Counter, I was wondering if this Lonely one with IVs: 23/30/12/30/26/ 9 could work with it?

what ivs are needed to get the best hp ice on heatran and zapdos without making it being illegal on the smogon server??

@pokemasterbill: uh, I didn't know that Teddiursa's with Guts existed. I vaguely remember something weird about Pokemon changing their abilities from what they were supposed to be, but I don't know much about it. That Teddiursa should get Guts as an Ursaring, though.

@pokemasterbill: uh, I didn't know that Teddiursa's with Guts existed. I vaguely remember something weird about Pokemon changing their abilities from what they were supposed to be, but I don't know much about it. That Teddiursa should get Guts as an Ursaring, though.
What I meant is does the pickup have the possibility to change to quick feet?

As I said, I think there have been some instances of Pokemon evolving to have the "wrong" ability. See here.

However, I do think people would still say that it is supposed to have Guts.

Pokemaster Bill as stated above, a Teddiursa with Guts or Pickup has the chance to evolve into a Quick Feet Ursaring, this is determined when the egg is generated and thus cannot be SR'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)