Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put my x/x/x/x/x/31 ditto and breed it with my x/x/x/31/x/x staryu to get x/x/x/31/x/31 staryu?
yeah, thats the idea :)

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about your PM; I just haven't gotten around to deciding what else I wanted. :p
haha its cool - youre probably as busy as me :)

Protecting fails too, since the user still faints. It looks like it's a 3rd gen only exclusive move then, lol.
so its gonna be pretty hard... i wonder if you could get a magic guard clefable to try and use it with metronome. you would need a crapload of luck (and patience). and then wouldnt you be annoyed if it didnt work!!

so its gonna be pretty hard... i wonder if you could get a magic guard clefable to try and use it with metronome. you would need a crapload of luck (and patience). and then wouldnt you be annoyed if it didnt work!!
You'd Sketch Metronome instead of whatever it pulls up, at least that's how it worked in Advance. I imagine it'd still work like that, otherwise we'd be seeing Smeargles with Judgment for the lulz.

Why exactly are we trying to get a Memento Smeargle anyway?

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
The person who brought up this whole ordeal is offline now, but I could see Memento giving a switch to something that has a setup move and softening up the opponent making a switch very likely and thus the setup as well. As far as I know Memento isn't an egg move for anything in the Ground egg group.

I just had a couple of ideas. What happens when Memento fails due to the target's stats already being lowered fully? Or if the partner deals with both enemies leaving no target for Memento?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)