Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea just checked smogondex, it does. My mistake. x.x
Damage from physical attacks is reduced by 1/2 for five turns in a single battle. In 2v2, the damage is lowered by 1/3. The effect remains even if the user switches out. The effect is temporarily ignored during a critical hit.

How exactly does Knock Off work? If you have used it on a Pokémon, and it has lost its item, and it switches out, and back again, does it have it again or is the item gone for the rest of the battle?
Thanks in advance

How exactly does Knock Off work? If you have used it on a Pokémon, and it has lost its item, and it switches out, and back again, does it have it again or is the item gone for the rest of the battle?
Thanks in advance
The item is lost for the rest of the battle. If it is used against a substitute, it does damage, but the secondary effect of it losing an item work.

Why are some of the UU Pokemon analysis's just talking about in a matter as if it were in OU?

It is really annoying, because it seems the movesets provided are OU versions, and might not be so successful in the UU Metagame.

Just bumping the question

I just got a good Japanese Deoxys off the GTS. It's Timid, and i'm going use the speed form.

My question is this: do you think i should use superpower or shadow ball? Metalkid says that this Deoxys' superpower will still OHKO Weavile and TTar, and does @50% to Blissey on the first hit. It seems odd to use a physical attack with a -attack nature, though. Does it really matter?

What is the best standard team to get a 100 Win Streak in the Battle Tower? I assume something like Starmie, Metagross, and some tank.

And I know best is a matter of opinion, but what works really well?

What is the best standard team to get a 100 Win Streak in the Battle Tower? I assume something like Starmie, Metagross, and some tank.

And I know best is a matter of opinion, but what works really well?
Jolly CB or yache SD Garchomp, CounterSash Gengar, Bold Blissey with Counter/S-Toss/Aroma/Softboiled.

Got me to 160+ easily and I stopped due to boredom.

How do you get Diamond Dust snow to appear? Also does it cover Route 217? I know it appears 1/12/08, but why doesn't it work when I a) Set the date to 1/12 b) set the date to 23:59 on 1/11 or 1/10. I don't get it, and everywhere I've asked/researched gives me equally unsuccessful info.

It's when the snow just twinkles instead of falls, only happens on one day. I'll know more when I actually see it. >.>

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
How did Boah get it's name? I think chaos and Jump came up with it, but I don't see any correlation to its name.
Some random brazilian (sigh) was watching a battle between chaos and jumpman where the new Tyranitar set was being tested, and then the brazilian started saying "boah" every time Tyranitar made a move.

I think that's something in these lines. The last time I've seen someone explaining it was not too long ago, but I can't remember everything perfectly.

are abilities set to gender? whenever I hatch a female Ralts it has trace and males have synchronizer, but I need a male with trace. Why am i not able to get one =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)