Resource 1v1 Sample Teams [Submissions Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
https://pokepast.es/289c0214f62b4548

this team is a team for to
Togedemaru is the one to use with the sturdy it can use
Endeavor to 1% and the the berry and then fastest and then win
hihi, thanks for submitting this but in the future, I'd recommend a few things. Firstly, please read the rules of this thread. The first rule clearly states that "Sample team submissions without descriptions will be deleted on the spot." Although yours had a few words on what Togedemaru is meant to do, you fail to address the rest of the team making this not really qualify as a description. I would recommend looking through the rest of this thread for examples of what a description would entail if you plan on doing this again. Secondly, I highly recommend checking out the Viability Rankings and the Sets Compendium while building. Your team has numerous flaws including losing to everything above A tier as well as running sets that just don't work. Thanks again for sharing your team but please try and follow the rules next time.

Ngl, this is hands down the best team ever. The strategy involved with the Level 1 Togedemaru is priceless, the Rillaboom's set is designed by a genius, and the Banded Blissey is one of the best things to come into this tier. They need to add this team now, this is the best team ever. Keep making good teams ;)

(KEEP IN MIND THAT I WAS BEING SARCASTIC ON ALL OF THESE POINTS!! THIS TEAM IS WEIRD!!!! REMEMBER, DON'T BE A NOOB!)

EDIT:
angey.PNG

Please lmao, just steal some sets from here

Last edited:

damn i finally get to use a team that carries me to 2000 elo on ladder, better watch out rav, ill be coming for u nerd
edit: also i feel like bulk up rillaboom is some interesting tech

Last edited:
DRAGON BEAR HORSE:
:ss/dragapult: :ss/urshifu-rapid-strike:kerning :ss/glastrier:

Heyy it's me adam3560, here with a cool team. I wanted to try to get a sample team on the list, deciding to build a ghost+fighting type offense team and ending up with this. Shoutouts to linux user for double-checking vr matchups for me.

Dragapult @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Def / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Disable
- Curse
- Phantom Force

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Surging Strikes
- Taunt

Glastrier @ Assault Vest
Ability: Chilling Neigh
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Atk / 4 Def / 48 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Heavy Slam
- Avalanche
- Payback

This team is built around urshifu-rapid-strike+dragapult, who come together to form the outstanding ghost+fighting offensive core(I got the idea from marshadow, nothing resists it's stabs), with urshifu-rapid taking care of most ice types, dark types, and zeraora/pheromosa for dragapult, and dragapult taking care of most psychic types, poison types, grass types, and regieleki/magnezone for urshifu-rapid. Glastrier cleans up matchups, beating all the metagame's top fairies, opposing dragapults, moltres-galar, and regidrago. This glastrier set packs both icicle spear and avalanche, to guarantee a win vs both dragapult and regidrago, as well as payback for a shedinja answer(lol). Urshifu-rapid is packing a wacan berry with maximum bulk, so it can safely check zeraora and live an adamant band diggersby's giga impact.

Issues:
Even though this team beats all pokemon C tier and up on the vr, there are some small issues. You need to guess what urshifu form your opponent has at team preview, since urshifu-r only beats urshifu-s reliably, and dragapult only beats urshifu-r reliably. However, Urshifu-r can still beat other urshifu-r's and dragapult can beat urshifu-s, only needing to predict between a sucker punch and a wicked blow on turn 2 to win. There is a small amount of setguessing required to beat tapu fini, since glastrier only beats scarf and non-id fini, and dragapult only beats non-scarf. Glastrier can still beat iron defense fini, but it needs to crit a heavy slam within about 8 turns it can live, so it only has a 40.3% chance to win the matchup.
Azumarill is a slight problem, as bdrum can beat dragapult and glastrier. Urshifu-rapid-strike can beat azumarill, but it needs to outplay with taunt.

Last edited:

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
DRAGON BEAR HORSE:
:ss/dragapult: :ss/urshifu-rapid-strike:kerning :ss/glastrier:

Heyy it's me adam3560, here with a cool team. I wanted to try to get a sample team on the list, deciding to build a ghost+fighting type offense team and ending up with this. Shoutouts to linux user for double-checking vr matchups for me.

Dragapult @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Def / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Disable
- Curse
- Phantom Force

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Unseen Fist
Impish Nature
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Surging Strikes
- Taunt

Glastrier @ Assault Vest
Ability: Chilling Neigh
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Atk / 4 Def / 48 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Heavy Slam
- Avalanche
- Payback

This team is built around urshifu-rapid-strike+dragapult, who come together to form the outstanding ghost+fighting offensive core(I got the idea from marshadow, nothing resists it's stabs), with urshifu-rapid taking care of most ice types, dark types, and zeraora/pheromosa for dragapult, and dragapult taking care of most psychic types, poison types, grass types, and regieleki/magnezone for urshifu-rapid. Glastrier cleans up matchups, beating all the metagame's top fairies, opposing dragapults, moltres-galar, and regidrago. This glastrier set packs both icicle spear and avalanche, to guarantee a win vs both dragapult and regidrago, as well as payback for a shedinja answer(lol). Urshifu-rapid is packing a wacan berry with maximum bulk, so it can safely check zeraora and live an adamant band diggersby's giga impact.

Issues:
Even though this team beats all pokemon C tier and up on the vr, there are some small issues. You need to guess what urshifu form your opponent has at team preview, since urshifu-r only beats urshifu-s reliably, and dragapult only beats urshifu-r reliably. However, Urshifu-r can still beat other urshifu-r's and dragapult can beat urshifu-s, only needing to predict between a sucker punch and a wicked blow on turn 2 to win. There is a small amount of setguessing required to beat tapu fini, since glastrier only beats scarf and non-id fini, and dragapult only beats non-scarf. Glastrier can still beat iron defense fini, but it needs to crit a heavy slam within about 8 turns it can live, so it only has a 40.3% chance to win the matchup.
Azumarill is a slight problem, as bdrum can beat dragapult and glastrier. Urshifu-rapid-strike can beat azumarill, but it needs to outplay with taunt.

Nice to see your submission! It's great seeing something without steels or fairies, and I definitely think this has the potential to be a sample. That said, there's a few minor issues I'm not sure about.

Iron Defense Tapu Fini is a notable 3-0 here. It's not really common on ladder but still worth noting. Prim is also an issue: specs beats glastrier but loses to pult (forcing setguesses) and CM sets have a good chance to live 2 heavy slams and kill with a +2 Torrent-boosted Hydro Cannon. Honestly, the basic sitrus prim from the compendium might 3-0 this. Also, Azumarill can belly drum on glastrier safely and OHKO it with a +6 Play Rough.

Zarude also looks extremely tough to handle: glastrier needs to rely on favorable rolls and icicle spear hits to kill bulk up -> bulk up -> bulk up -> power whip in three turns. You could replace payback with megahorn to make this matchup more reliable and have another necrozma answer (as for your shedinja counter, surely pult beats it).

A few taunt zapdos-galar sets look annoying, though I don't know how big of an issue this is in practice.

If this didn't lose to various top-tier water/fairies I'd probably accept it, but as it is right now I really think one of the ghost/fighting core mons should be swapped out (and glastrier should have its coverage move changed if that's still relevant by the end of it).

THE BRAINS! THE BRAWN! AND THE Birb???
:ss/Whimsicott: :ss/Avalugg::ss/Moltres-Galar:
The BRAINS! (Whimsicott) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Taunt
- Protect

The BRAWN! (Avalugg) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Lax Nature
IVs: 0 SpD
- Mirror Coat
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Icicle Spear

The Birb??? (Moltres-Galar) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Berserk
EVs: 36 HP / 220 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Endure
- Fiery Wrath
- Hurricane
- Nasty Plot
This team is a team that is good in almost every situation. Whimsicott is a dangerous threat for your opponent because of its deadly combination of leech seed and prankster. It is a good core for this team and works well with Avalugg to push your opponent into a corner. It can also be used as a good stall breaker outdoing almost all of the other big stall users in the game. Whimsicott deals with almost all of the other fairy type Pokémon in the game! And almost every team you match up against will have a fairy type of some kind. Whimsicott can also outplay Non Specs Magnezone as it tanks flash cannon. Where Whimsicott Fails against specs mons Avalugg picks up. Avalugg is a super scary mon with its mirror coat and super high defense. It uses iron defense and body press to take care of most physical attackers in the game and can deal with many special attackers and basically forces your opponent to take it into consideration when they choose their mon. It's deadly combination is a strong mon to be on your team. Lastly we have Moltres-Galar. This bird picks up where Whimsicott and Avalugg fail. It takes out many mons with its Fiery Wrath and Hurricane Combination. Galarian Moltres deals with Fighting and psychic Pokémon. The Custap berry that it carries allows it to get the kill on most mons it comes across. This Team of Pokémon is a solid combinations that can overcome almost any foe!

Last edited:
THE BRAINS! THE BRAWN! AND THE Birb???
:ss/Whimsicott: :ss/Avalugg::ss/Moltres-Galar:
The BRAINS! (Whimsicott) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Taunt
- Protect

The BRAWN! (Avalugg) @ Custap Berry
Lax Nature
IVs: 0 SpD
- Mirror Coat
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Icicle Spear

The Birb??? (Moltres-Galar) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Berserk
EVs: 36 HP / 220 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Endure
- Fiery Wrath
- Hurricane
- Nasty Plot
This team is a team that is good in almost every situation. Whimsicott is a dangerous threat for your opponent because of its deadly combination of leech seed and prankster. It is a good core for this team and works well with Avalugg to push your opponent into a corner. It can also be used as a good stall breaker outdoing almost all of the other big stall users in the game. Whimsicott deals with almost all of the other fairy type Pokémon in the game! And almost every team you match up against will have a fairy type of some kind. Whimsicott can also outplay Non Specs Magnezone as it tanks flash cannon. Where Whimsicott Fails against specs mons Avalugg picks up. Avalugg is a super scary mon with its mirror coat and super high defense. It uses iron defense and body press to take care of most physical attackers in the game and can deal with many special attackers and basically forces your opponent to take it into consideration when they choose their mon. It's deadly combination is a strong mon to be on your team. Lastly we have Moltres-Galar. This bird picks up where Whimsicott and Avalugg fail. It takes out many mons with its Fiery Wrath and Hurricane Combination. Galarian Moltres deals with Fighting and psychic Pokémon. The Custap berry that it carries allows it to get the kill on most mons it comes across. This Team of Pokémon is a solid combinations that can overcome almost any foe!
this team proves that AV excadrill is a demon

anyway this is a certified AV excadrill moment, m/u with whims should be obvious, it runs steel beam which beats lugg and for beating moltres g u need rolls with iron head which are in your favour

i should prob get some sleep, gn

diegoyuhhi

our shared past and our lost future
is a Pre-Contributor
CLICK THE STAB

porygon-z.gifsylveon.gifblacephalon.gif

CLICK (Porygon-Z) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Beam
- Uproar
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

THE (Sylveon) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 76 SpA / 16 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Beam
- Hyper Voice
- Fake Tears
- Endure

STAB (Blacephalon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Trick
Porygon-z hits like a truck, almost anything that can't outspeed dies from a specs hyper beam. uproar is there for many reasons, mainly to bypass substitute, to prevent the hyper beam recharge turn of stuff you would've 2HKOed anyway, and to prevent rest from stuff like fini or rotom-wash. shadow ball is there to hit ghosts (even if most of the times you would just go blacephalon against ghosts) and trick is mainly for predictions against stuff that sets up/stuff that would normally stall you out like blissey/milotic/lv1 aron. very straight forward spread, with 252spatk/252speed/4spdef and a timid nature to outspeed as many things as possible.

Sylveon is amazing, a fantastic check to dragon types & to those fighting types that usually give problems to p-z. hyper beam is its main attack, but most of the times you have to click it only after a few fake tears/after enduring and getting the custap priority boost. fake tears lowers the opponent's spdef making sylveon's attacks even stronger. endure is used against really strong attackers to activate your custap berry and hyper voice is a spammable attack that goes through substitute, perfect for those toxic/sub/tect stallers. i originally had calm mind instead of fake tears and psyshock instead of hyper voice to deal with blissey, but i realized that most of the times against blissey you either go blaceph or you spam fake tears and then click hyper beam. also i originally had a 252hp/252spatk/4speed spread, but after seeing that i was having some troubles i decided to change it, and took the spread from the FerroFairy with Smack Down Lando sample team by Here Comes Team Charm!; these are his words about the spread:
Here Comes Team Charm! said:
The defense evs are for band LandoT, while the special defense lets Sylveon survive a single Prismatic Laser from max special attack Necrozma.
the only difference i made is that i removed 4spatk evs and gave them to speed to avoid speed ties. also this thing OHKOes kartana after enduring and getting the custap berry.

Blacephalon was the last member added to the team, since originally i had cors-g here, but i had troubles checking rilla, dragapult and special attacking steel types like magnezone, so i decided to use blaceph instead. this thing checks basically all the checks to the other two members of the team. overheat is its main attack (i think i already said this a few times) and the spatk drop isn't a problem, since most of the times you either OHKO or put the opposing pokemon in a range where -2 overheat still kills. shadow ball is its other stab attack, used mainly against dragapult. psyshock is there to hit mons with a lot of spdef but poor physdef like blissey, that after getting the scarf tricked can't heal up and dies to a few psyshocks. trick is there for the same reasons as p-z, against stuff that sets up/stuff that would normally stall you out. straight forward spread of 252spatk/252speed/4spdef with a modest nature to maximize the damage output.

This team is hard-checked by aggron, since with it's access to sturdy&strong moves like head smash and heavy slam it can OHKO all of these 3 mons. avalugg and magnezone are also problematic sometimes, but most of the times you can outplay them by making trick/not trick mind games or by being smart with sylveon (this one mostly for avalugg).

Edit: grammar corrections

Edit2: formatted the post better

Last edited:
Fluffy Dragon Cell
Kommo-o : Entei : Celesteela

Weak drago (Kommo-o) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Soundproof
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Atk / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Drain Punch
- Scale Shot
- Earthquake

Fluffy Doge (Entei) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 108 Atk / 168 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Eruption
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed

why i learn grass (Celesteela) @ Kee Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Energy Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Fire Blast

Kommo-o's stats:
The 40 speed allows him to be faster then Urshifu Rapid Strike after scale shot, and double drain punch beats urshifu dark. Substitute along with Soundproof beats sylveon with hyper beam and hyper voice and Toxic Zygarde sets. The Yache Berry lets him survive darm-g band icicle crash.

Entei stats:
232+ Spe gives him more speed then darm-g and urshifu. Sacred Fire on Urshifu gives him a 50% chance to beat scarf Urshifu, and Sacred Fire into Flare Blitz beats banded Urshifu. Against Jolly Darm-G scarf, Entei has a 100% chance to live earthquake, and against adamant nature Entei has a 25% chance of living him. Eruption beats avalugg and steelix after Extreme Speed. Assault Vest with inner focus gives Entei a great chance of beating Togekiss and almost gives a 100% chance of beating Sylveon, it also tanks other special attackers like Regieleki and Porygon-Z.

Celesteela stats:
Air Slash beats both Urshifu's, Flash Cannon beats Sylveon, Energy Ball should beat Tapu Fini within 3 hits. Kee Berry + max def boosts Celesteela's def so he beats Lando-T Smack Down into Earthquake. Kee Berry boosting def also beats regidrago because dragon energy loses power after flash cannon and outrage deals ~20% after Kee Berry with max attack. (if they have thunder fang celesteela loses, but most regidrago sets only have dragon moves)

The team is not perfect, and will be updated to deal with it's current problems

Last edited:
Fluffy Dragon Cell
Kommo-o : Entei : Celesteela

Weak drago (Kommo-o) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Atk / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Drain Punch
- Scale Shot
- Earthquake

Fluffy Doge (Entei) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 108 Atk / 168 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Eruption
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed

why i learn grass (Celesteela) @ Kee Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Energy Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Fire Blast

Kommo-o's stats:
The 40 speed allows him to be faster then Urshifu Rapid Strike after scale shot, and double drain punch beats urshifu dark. Substitute along with Soundproof beats sylveon with hyper beam and hyper voice and Toxic Zygarde sets. The Yache Berry lets him survive darm-g band icicle crash.

Entei stats:
232+ Spe gives him more speed then darm-g and urshifu. Sacred Fire on Urshifu gives him a 50% chance to beat scarf Urshifu, and Sacred Fire into Flare Blitz beats banded Urshifu. Against Jolly Darm-G scarf, Entei has a 100% chance to live earthquake, and against adamant nature Entei has a 25% chance of living him. Eruption beats avalugg and steelix after Extreme Speed. Assault Vest with inner focus gives Entei a great chance of beating Togekiss and almost gives a 100% chance of beating Sylveon, it also tanks other special attackers like Regieleki and Porygon-Z.

Celesteela stats:
Air Slash beats both Urshifu's, Flash Cannon beats Sylveon, Energy Ball should beat Tapu Fini within 3 hits. Kee Berry + max def boosts Celesteela's def so he beats Lando-T Smack Down into Earthquake. Kee Berry boosting def also beats regidrago because dragon energy loses power after flash cannon and outrage deals ~20% after Kee Berry with max attack. (if they have thunder fang celesteela loses, but most regidrago sets only have dragon moves)

The team is not perfect, and will be updated to deal with it's current problems
hmm this team might have some specs necrozma problems, especially if they are max spatk
252+ SpA Choice Specs Necrozma Prismatic Laser vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Entei: 358-423 (96.4 - 114%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Necrozma Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela: 334-394 (99.4 - 117.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

EDIT: It should also lose to av lando, some zeraora sets, custap prim, offensive zygarde, specs pult, band arcanine as well as some other less notable mons.

You could easily drop eruption on entei for bulldoze as it helps secure a few inconsistent matchups and since you're barely ever going to click it over sacred fire or flare blitz, even against things like registeel.

Last edited:
hmm this team might have some specs necrozma problems, especially if they are max spatk
252+ SpA Choice Specs Necrozma Prismatic Laser vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Entei: 358-423 (96.4 - 114%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Necrozma Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela: 334-394 (99.4 - 117.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
Necrozma was one of the problems with this team so I'll be making another team and try to make it better

EDIT: It should also lose to av lando, some zeraora sets, custap prim, offensive zygarde, specs pult, band arcanine as well as some other less notable mons.

You could easily drop eruption on entei for bulldoze as it helps secure a few inconsistent matchups and since you're barely ever going to click it over sacred fire or flare blitz, even against things like registeel.
team also can't really secure the fini m/u since steela kills fini within 3 hits but CM+Sitrus sets are way too bulky for steela to handle, just spam CM and kill with surf or hydro pump whatever u run

+1 0 SpA Tapu Fini Surf vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela: 138-163 (41 - 48.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ SpA Celesteela Energy Ball vs. +1 236 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 102-120 (30 - 35.2%) -- 20.4% chance to 3HKO
this is fini after 1 CM btw

Last edited:

diegoyuhhi

is a Pre-Contributor
hi guys, it's the bad sample dude here once again with a better team this time; i've been playing with this team a lot recently and it made me go into top 150 (again forgot to screenshot it bc i'm dumb) and fall back out of the ladder again :/
anyway, this team combines 2 metagame staples with an unexpected star by the name of... cramorant

GORGHING FROM A TO Z
cramorant.gifavalugg.gifzygarde.gif

glorp (Cramorant) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gulp Missile
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Air Slash
- Icy Wind
- Brave Bird

a (Avalugg) @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Body Press
- Heavy Slam
- Mirror Coat

z (Zygarde) @ Haban Berry
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Atk / 40 Def / 12 SpD / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
Cram works really well in this team mainly as a fini&sylveon check (great synergy with zyg) but also a check to a lot of special attackers (great synergy with avalugg, that handles physical attackers better). Surf is your main attack since it activates gulp missile, the way to would do the most damage to your opponent and also lower their physdef, meaning brave bird even without investments and a -atk nature does pretty good damage. icy wind is used mainly to avoid speed ties with stuff like max speed fini, kommo-o or not-scarf sawk or to slow down stuff faster than you to make them receive the gulp missile damage. air slash is here since i was having problems with bulk up urshifu and brave bird is the attack to finish off your opponent after a few gulp missiles. this thing even without spdef investments gets a really nice special bulk thanks to the av, meaning it can survive a pixilate hyper beam from sylveon. you could also run dive instead of air slash to check trick scarf fini better, since dive is going to do more and more damage thanks to the def drop from gulp missile, and fini can't rest since it receives the av.

Ava is the standard band avalugg set, called "Bulky band" in the compendium. icicle spear is your best stab, since it can break substitutes and sturdys; bodypress uses your high defense stat to your advantage to have good coverage; heavy slam hits fairys and can sometimes deal more damage than body press on ice or rock types; mirror coat + sturdy hits special attackers since ava has a pretty bad spdef. max atk/max def to get the most damage possible from the attacks and body press.

Zyg is a really standard set, the "Haban DDance" sample set, these are the words the council said about the spread: "Tanks modest specs naga, scarf (and band mold breaker) haxorus, speed to outspeed adamant regidrago, rest dumped in attack." honestly i'm pretty bad at making custom spreads so thanks sample sets for existing. but yeah thousand arrows is your main attack, outrage to hit dragons after you live a hit thanks to the haban, dragon dance kinda works against substall stuff and makes you stronger anyway and extreme speed against custap stuff&non-triple axel pheromosa (2HKO with extreme speed).

This teams has got a few problems with chople berry ferrothorn and kyurem. chople berry ferrothorn since avalugg's body press is the only thing that hits it super-effectively but the damage is halved thanks to the chople berry, and can boost its def with iron defence making ava and zyg basically useless (cram does such a low amount of damage to ferrothorn that it can't be even considered an option). kyurem since it OHKOes cram with freeze-dry, zyg with ice beam and can play around ava's mirror coat if it isn't specs.
204+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 288-340 (83.7 - 98.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 300-354 (87.2 - 102.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
156 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 81-96 (23.5 - 27.9%) -- 81% chance to 4HKO
240+ SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 201-237 (58.4 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Necrozma Prismatic Laser vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 295-348 (85.7 - 101.1%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO (pretty rare to see a max spatk necrozma anyway)
116 SpA Dragon's Maw Regidrago Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 163-193 (47.3 - 56.1%) -- 81.6% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Naganadel Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 240-283 (69.7 - 82.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
108+ SpA Choice Specs Primarina Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 157-186 (45.6 - 54%) -- 45.3% chance to 2HKO

oh and in case you're wondering how does cram check fini, click surf the first turn, the opponent should moonblast and since it's scarf it always outspeeds you. second turn click icy wind, fini should moonblast first getting the gulp missile damage and then with your icy wind you drop the opponent's fini speed to 294 while you have 295 (since max speed fini arrives at 295 so with the scarf it goes to 295 × 1.5 = 442.5 rounded down to 442, meaning that with the drop it goes to 442 × 0.666 = 294.372 rounded down to 294). third turn since you're now faster you can click surf again to make fini get another gulp missile hit and last turn click brave bird and win. IMPORTANT NOTE this only works the first time you meet that opponent, since the second time the opponent will probably click trick instead of moonblast making you immediately lose (that's why in the cram description i said that you could run dive instead of air slash to check fini better, since with the def drop dive does more and more damage while surf does always the same)

hi guys, it's the bad sample dude here once again with a better team this time; i've been playing with this team a lot recently and it made me go into top 150 (again forgot to screenshot it bc i'm dumb) and fall back out of the ladder again :/
anyway, this team combines 2 metagame staples with an unexpected star by the name of... cramorant

GORGHING FROM A TO Z
View attachment 368781View attachment 368784View attachment 368782

Timid Nature
- Surf
- Air Slash
- Icy Wind
- Brave Bird

Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Body Press
- Heavy Slam
- Mirror Coat

Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
Cram works really well in this team mainly as a fini&sylveon check (great synergy with zyg) but also a check to a lot of special attackers (great synergy with avalugg, that handles physical attackers better). Surf is your main attack since it activates gulp missile, the way to would do the most damage to your opponent and also lower their physdef, meaning brave bird even without investments and a -atk nature does pretty good damage. icy wind is used mainly to avoid speed ties with stuff like max speed fini, kommo-o or not-scarf sawk or to slow down stuff faster than you to make them receive the gulp missile damage. air slash is here since i was having problems with bulk up urshifu and brave bird is the attack to finish off your opponent after a few gulp missiles. this thing even without spdef investments gets a really nice special bulk thanks to the av, meaning it can survive a pixilate hyper beam from sylveon. you could also run dive instead of air slash to check trick scarf fini better, since dive is going to do more and more damage thanks to the def drop from gulp missile, and fini can't rest since it receives the av.

Ava is the standard band avalugg set, called "Bulky band" in the compendium. icicle spear is your best stab, since it can break substitutes and sturdys; bodypress uses your high defense stat to your advantage to have good coverage; heavy slam hits fairys and can sometimes deal more damage than body press on ice or rock types; mirror coat + sturdy hits special attackers since ava has a pretty bad spdef. max atk/max def to get the most damage possible from the attacks and body press.

Zyg is a really standard set, the "Haban DDance" sample set, these are the words the council said about the spread: "Tanks modest specs naga, scarf (and band mold breaker) haxorus, speed to outspeed adamant regidrago, rest dumped in attack." honestly i'm pretty bad at making custom spreads so thanks sample sets for existing. but yeah thousand arrows is your main attack, outrage to hit dragons after you live a hit thanks to the haban, dragon dance kinda works against substall stuff and makes you stronger anyway and extreme speed against custap stuff&non-triple axel pheromosa (2HKO with extreme speed).

This teams has got a few problems with chople berry ferrothorn and kyurem. chople berry ferrothorn since avalugg's body press is the only thing that hits it super-effectively but the damage is halved thanks to the chople berry, and can boost its def with iron defence making ava and zyg basically useless (cram does such a low amount of damage to ferrothorn that it can't be even considered an option). kyurem since it OHKOes cram with freeze-dry, zyg with ice beam and can play around ava's mirror coat if it isn't specs.
204+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 288-340 (83.7 - 98.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 300-354 (87.2 - 102.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
156 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 81-96 (23.5 - 27.9%) -- 81% chance to 4HKO
240+ SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 201-237 (58.4 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Necrozma Prismatic Laser vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 295-348 (85.7 - 101.1%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO (pretty rare to see a max spatk necrozma anyway)
116 SpA Dragon's Maw Regidrago Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 163-193 (47.3 - 56.1%) -- 81.6% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Naganadel Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 240-283 (69.7 - 82.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
108+ SpA Choice Specs Primarina Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Cramorant: 157-186 (45.6 - 54%) -- 45.3% chance to 2HKO

oh and in case you're wondering how does cram check fini, click surf the first turn, the opponent should moonblast and since it's scarf it always outspeeds you. second turn click icy wind, fini should moonblast first getting the gulp missile damage and then with your icy wind you drop the opponent's fini speed to 294 while you have 295 (since max speed fini arrives at 295 so with the scarf it goes to 295 × 1.5 = 442.5 rounded down to 442, meaning that with the drop it goes to 442 × 0.666 = 294.372 rounded down to 294). third turn since you're now faster you can click surf again to make fini get another gulp missile hit and last turn click brave bird and win. IMPORTANT NOTE this only works the first time you meet that opponent, since the second time the opponent will probably click trick instead of moonblast making you immediately lose (that's why in the cram description i said that you could run dive instead of air slash to check fini better, since with the def drop dive does more and more damage while surf does always the same)

oh and in case you're wondering how does cram check fini, click surf the first turn, the opponent should moonblast and since it's scarf it always outspeeds you. second turn click icy wind, fini should moonblast first getting the gulp missile damage and then with your icy wind you drop the opponent's fini speed to 294 while you have 295 (since max speed fini arrives at 295 so with the scarf it goes to 295 × 1.5 = 442.5 rounded down to 442, meaning that with the drop it goes to 442 × 0.666 = 294.372 rounded down to 294). third turn since you're now faster you can click surf again to make fini get another gulp missile hit and last turn click brave bird and win.
still loses to fini
scarf doesnt even need to moonblast its be straight better to trick like what is a cram gonna do

diegoyuhhi

is a Pre-Contributor
still loses to fini
scarf doesnt even need to moonblast its be straight better to trick like what is a cram gonna do
most finis i faced with my cram moonblast instead of tricking turn 1 idk why
also for everyone who said that cram loses against other fini sets, it actually doesnt, after a few gulp missiles fini can be taken down with brave bird; don't have replays of it atm but whenever i'll have them i'll put them here

Edit: got a replay, even with bad rolls from brave bird still won https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1408004246-0rp4s14tn21pv5seylc39mbasbiqlrxpw

Last edited:

GORGHING FROM A TO Z
View attachment 368781View attachment 368784View attachment 368782

Timid Nature
- Surf
- Air Slash
- Icy Wind
- Brave Bird

Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Body Press
- Heavy Slam
- Mirror Coat

Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed

Gets destroyed by Stall Necrozma

Metal Fur Bird

Tin Can (Metagross) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 244 HP / 60 Atk / 128 Def / 76 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

:[ (Entei) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Def / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Protect
- Flare Blitz

._. (Articuno) @ Life Orb
EVs: 44 HP / 248 Def / 40 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Beam
- Hurricane
- Substitute

Assault Vest can be changed to Choice Band and add the SpD to Atk instead, if it now beats something it lost to before & will be next to it. If it loses to something it beat before ^ will be next to it.

All the EV’s are for this:

Survives EQ from life orb Garchomp (ice punch 62.5% ohko) (& 100% chance to ohko)

Survives EQ from adamant Lando-T (life orb jolly 43.8% chance for EQ to ohko)

Survives Earth Power with life orb from Lando

Adamant Zygarde with 164 atk 2 hit ko’s (loses ice punch does a max of 90% with no hp or def, and after power construct Bullet Punch won’t kill) (& haven’t tested it, but with the calc it should win as long as ice punch does get a low roll)
Beats max hp max def zygarde IF ice punch does less than 54% (leftover recovery to stop power construct)
If they are Impish nature with 252 hp, anything less than 96 def gives zygarde a near 100% chance to win after 3 thousand waves. The only way to win is if you Meteor Mash turn one, don’t miss, get atk boosted, then ice punch. If this is done against max hp and def zygarde the chances of winning are much lower (% should win but need to do a better calc and in game test)

Survives EQ and Flare Blitz from Scarf Darm-g (Meteor Mash 100% ohko against 180 def
Darm-g, adamant Darm-g with Scarf has 43.8% chance to ohko with Flare Blitz) (& just click Bullet Punch, it has a 62.5% chance to ohko and you won’t have the chance of missing)

Heatran Overheat modest nature has 18.8% to ohko (life orb 100% chance to ohko) (^ loses)

Loses to Banded Rillaboom (High Horsepower 2 hit ko, Knock Off 2 hit ko)
Loses to life orb Rillaboom (Hh 2 hit ko, Knock Off 2 hit ko)
Loses to Leech Seed stall Rillaboom

Beats Banded modest Regidrago (ice punch 2 hit ko if no hp/def investment, if max hp 59% to 2 hit ko)
Beats AV Regidrago (2 ice punches + bullet punch)

Survives Thunder from Specs modest Regieleki (& thunderbolt has a 43.8% chance to ohko)

Survives Shadow Ball from Specs modest Gengar (^ loses)

2 Bullet Punch’s 9.8% chance to ko scarf togekiss, bullet punch takes 4 hits ko max def and max hp. (& Bullet Punch 2 hit ko’s Scarf, 35.2% chance to 2 hit ko max hp and max def)

Beats Sylveon

Loses to Iron Defense Leftovers Tapu Fini with Scald (252 Hp, 150 def. Would need 2 crits with no burn to ko)
If they have leftovers Iron Defense, Calm Mind and Draining Kiss you lose (same stats)
If They have Iron Defense, Draining Kiss, leftovers, but no calm mind (You can win if you get attack boosts https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1406299092 , but if you don’t get any boosts you lose. If they don’t have an attacking move besides Draining Kiss and they don’t have any other moves healing you should win as long as you get +1 atk when they run out of Draining Kiss and you run out of Meteor Mash so you deal ~4% every turn with EQ (they must be below 64% to win, or you need a crit))
Against Scarf Fini you should live 3 Hydro Pumps if they are Timid Nature (Meteor Mash does ~48-54% so all you need is 2 Meteor Mash’s and a Bullet Punch possibly to win)
If Scarf Fini has Scald the only way it wins is if it burns turn 1, or if Meteor Mash misses 3 times (& should beat all Tapu Fini’s, but need to do in game tests)

Beats Specs Tapu Koko after EQ then Bullet Punch (Thunderbolt has a 1.2% chance to 2 hit ko Timid Nature)
If Tapu Koko is Electric seed then EQ does 48-56% if they are max hp (Thunderbolt is 31.1% chance to 4 hit ko if they are max speed) (&)
If they are seed with max hp max def EQ does 33-40%. I(f they roost use Meteor Mash to try and get an attack boost) (& EQ does 58-68%)

Beats Specs modest Kyurem (Earth Power does 70% max, Meteor Mash doesn’t ohko so you need to click Bullet Punch after to ko) (^ Earth Power has a 81.3% chance to ohko)

Loses to Whimsicott (& Meteor Mash ohko’s)

29% chance of beating Specs Primarina (Missing Hydro Pump once and hitting both Meteor Mash’s (also need to use Bullet Punch afterward) (& 18.8% chance for Hydro Pump to ohko, if the are faster than you, you lose unless they miss Hydro Pump)
81% chance to beat Hydrocannon (90% chance to hit each Meteor Mash) (^ loses to Hydrocannon)
Against max hp custap Primarina if two Meteor Mash’s do under 75% you win if you hit the third (if they are slower then you). If you do 80% (max amount) after 2 Sparkling Aria and custap berry Hydrocannon then you lose (unless they miss, 10% chance) (^ you lose if they have Hydrocannon)

Beats Blissey

Loses to Specs Volcanion (If they aren’t specs and have no speed investment then whoever wins is a speed tie)
Loses to Venusaur (& Ice Punch should win against max hp unless they have a decent amount of def investment)

Loses to both Urshifu’s (& Zen Headbutt Beats Rapid Strike)

Small chance to beat life orb Bisharp (Knock Off has 25% chance to ohko, and you would need a high roll on EQ so Bullet Punch would kill) (& Wins unless they have band)

Beats Specs Naganadel (Fire Blast does 77% max, EQ has 81% chance to ohko, if it doesn’t ohko click Bullet Punch) (^ Loses)

Most Likely Loses to Durant (double Superpower has a 12.5% chance to 2 hit ko, to ko you would need a high roll on both EQ’s so that Bullet Punch kills) (% Should Win)

Probably loses to registeel (& Wins if they are max life and SpD not def)

Speed so that it out speeds banded Dracovish and Hp and Def so it lives scarf Fishious Rend.

Survives Wicked Blow from banded Urshifu (Hurricane ohko’s)

Beats banded Rillaboom
Beats life orb Rillaboom
Loses to Leech Seed Stall

Beats Banded Regidrago (25% chance for Outrage to ohko jolly nature)
Beats Assault Vest Regidrago (Loses if they use Scale Shot turn one then Outrage)

Beats Banded Haxorus (Ice Beam ohko’s)
Beats Scarf Haxorus (Ice Beam ohko’s

Beats Scarf Naganadel (Ice Beam ohko’s)
Beats Specs Naganadel (Fire Blast has a 25% chance to ohko, if you want to change that you can put the 40 SpA in SpD instead giving Fire Blast only a 6.3% chance to ohko)

Beats Zygarde (Need to do a in game test vs Toxic Set)

Beats Specs Dragapult
Beats Banded Dragapult
Loses to Light Screen Weakness Policy Dragapult

Beats Salamence

12.5% chance to ohko Whimsicott (Ice Beam)

Loses to Ferr (Unless their only attacking move is Power Whip, not Gyro Ball)

Lives Smack Down From Lando-T

Entei EV's
Hp and Def is so it lives Scarf adamant EQ from darm-g, Flare Blitz instead of Sacred Fire so you kill, Spe so you're faster then banded darm-g. The rest of the moves are the common pressure stall with toxic to beat mons that aren’t choice.

The only 3-0 weakness I can can see for the team is Meteor Beam Necrozma with Earth Power. Articuno can be changed to Single Strike Urshifu to Deal with this, but then you can get 3-0'd by another Urshifu. To change this possible pokemon that can be changed for Entei or Urshifu/Articuno are Zapdos and Grimmsnarl.

Metagross | Urshifu | Zapdos, is probably a slightly more accurate team, but this team is quite enjoyable and can easily get you to 1560+

Metal Fur Bird

Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Jolly Nature
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Protect
- Flare Blitz

Timid Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Beam
- Hurricane
- Substitute

Assault Vest can be changed to Choice Band and add the SpD to Atk instead, if it now beats something it lost to before & will be next to it. If it loses to something it beat before ^ will be next to it.

Survives EQ from life orb Garchomp (ice punch 62.5% ohko) (& 100% chance to ohko)

Adamant Zygarde with 164 atk 2 hit ko’s (loses ice punch does a max of 90% with no hp or def, and after power construct Bullet Punch won’t kill) (& haven’t tested it, but with the calc it should win as long as ice punch does get a low roll)
Beats max hp max def zygarde IF ice punch does less than 54% (leftover recovery to stop power construct)
If they are Impish nature with 252 hp, anything less than 96 def gives zygarde a near 100% chance to win after 3 thousand waves. The only way to win is if you Meteor Mash turn one, don’t miss, get atk boosted, then ice punch. If this is done against max hp and def zygarde the chances of winning are much lower (% should win but need to do a better calc and in game test)

Survives EQ and Flare Blitz from Scarf Darm-g (Meteor Mash 100% ohko against 180 def
Darm-g, adamant Darm-g with Scarf has 43.8% chance to ohko with Flare Blitz) (& just click Bullet Punch, it has a 62.5% chance to ohko and you won’t have the chance of missing)

Heatran Overheat modest nature has 18.8% to ohko (life orb 100% chance to ohko) (^ loses)

Beats Banded modest Regidrago (ice punch 2 hit ko if no hp/def investment, if max hp 59% to 2 hit ko)

Survives Thunder from Specs modest Regieleki (& thunderbolt has a 43.8% chance to ohko)

2 Bullet Punch’s 9.8% chance to ko scarf togekiss, bullet punch takes 4 hits ko max def and max hp. (& Bullet Punch 2 hit ko’s Scarf, 35.2% chance to 2 hit ko max hp and max def)

Beats Sylveon

Loses to Iron Defense Leftovers Tapu Fini with Scald (252 Hp, 150 def. Would need 2 crits with no burn to ko)
If they have leftovers Iron Defense, Calm Mind and Draining Kiss you lose (same stats)
If They have Iron Defense, Draining Kiss, leftovers, but no calm mind (You can win if you get attack boosts https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1406299092 , but if you don’t get any boosts you lose. If they don’t have an attacking move besides Draining Kiss and they don’t have any other moves healing you should win as long as you get +1 atk when they run out of Draining Kiss and you run out of Meteor Mash so you deal ~4% every turn with EQ (they must be below 64% to win, or you need a crit))
Against Scarf Fini you should live 3 Hydro Pumps if they are Timid Nature (Meteor Mash does ~48-54% so all you need is 2 Meteor Mash’s and a Bullet Punch possibly to win)
If Scarf Fini has Scald the only way it wins is if it burns turn 1, or if Meteor Mash misses 3 times (& should beat all Tapu Fini’s, but need to do in game tests)

Beats Specs Tapu Koko after EQ then Bullet Punch (Thunderbolt has a 1.2% chance to 2 hit ko Timid Nature)
If Tapu Koko is Electric seed then EQ does 48-56% if they are max hp (Thunderbolt is 31.1% chance to 4 hit ko if they are max speed) (&)
If they are seed with max hp max def EQ does 33-40%. I(f they roost use Meteor Mash to try and get an attack boost) (& EQ does 58-68%)

Beats Specs modest Kyurem (Earth Power does 70% max, Meteor Mash doesn’t ohko so you need to click Bullet Punch after to ko) (^ Earth Power has a 81.3% chance to ohko)

29% chance of beating Specs Primarina (Missing Hydro Pump once and hitting both Meteor Mash’s (also need to use Bullet Punch afterward) (& 18.8% chance for Hydro Pump to ohko, if the are faster than you, you lose unless they miss Hydro Pump)
81% chance to beat Hydrocannon (90% chance to hit each Meteor Mash) (^ loses to Hydrocannon)
Against max hp custap Primarina if two Meteor Mash’s do under 75% you win if you hit the third (if they are slower then you). If you do 80% (max amount) after 2 Sparkling Aria and custap berry Hydrocannon then you lose (unless they miss, 10% chance) (^ you lose if they have Hydrocannon)

Beats Blissey

Loses to Specs Volcanion (If they aren’t specs and have no speed investment then whoever wins is a speed tie)
Loses to Venusaur (& Ice Punch should win against max hp unless they have a decent amount of def investment)

Small chance to beat life orb Bisharp (Knock Off has 25% chance to ohko, and you would need a high roll on EQ so Bullet Punch would kill) (& Wins unless they have band)

Beats Specs Naganadel (Fire Blast does 77% max, EQ has 81% chance to ohko, if it doesn’t ohko click Bullet Punch) (^ Loses)

Most Likely Loses to Durant (double Superpower has a 12.5% chance to 2 hit ko, to ko you would need a high roll on both EQ’s so that Bullet Punch kills) (% Should Win)

Speed so that it out speeds banded Dracovish and Hp and Def so it lives scarf Fishious Rend.

Beats banded Rillaboom
Beats life orb Rillaboom

Beats Assault Vest Regidrago (Loses if they use Scale Shot turn one then Outrage)

Beats Specs Naganadel (Fire Blast has a 25% chance to ohko, if you want to change that you can put the 40 SpA in SpD instead giving Fire Blast only a 6.3% chance to ohko)

Beats Specs Dragapult
Beats Banded Dragapult

Beats Salamence

Entei EV's
Hp and Def is so it lives Scarf adamant EQ from darm-g, Flare Blitz instead of Sacred Fire so you kill, Spe so you're faster then banded darm-g. The rest of the moves are the common pressure stall with toxic to beat mons that aren’t choice.

The only 3-0 weakness I can can see for the team is Meteor Beam Necrozma with Earth Power. Articuno can be changed to Single Strike Urshifu to Deal with this, but then you can get 3-0'd by another Urshifu. To change this possible pokemon that can be changed for Entei or Urshifu/Articuno are Zapdos and Grimmsnarl.

Metagross | Urshifu | Zapdos, is probably a slightly more accurate team, but this team is quite enjoyable and can easily get you to 1560+
great post, but how does the team beat volcanion?

Metal Fur Bird

Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Jolly Nature
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Protect
- Flare Blitz

Timid Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Beam
- Hurricane
- Substitute

Beats Sylveon

Beats Blissey

Beats banded Rillaboom
Beats life orb Rillaboom

Beats Specs Dragapult
Beats Banded Dragapult

Beats Salamence

Entei EV's

counter rhyperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)