SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

I'll try my best to tell you where, using some help from the spreadsheet. Unless specified, you can find them right from the start without any barriers. Generally, first area's barrier is the dividing bridge, the third's barrier is the sea and the fourth's is wayward cave and the small section afterwards. I don't think the second has any barriers. Can be slightly inaccurate regarding the time you can first find them.
Can someone explain which rideable you get access to in which areas?

What did he mean by this? :smogthink:

It's vague whether it relates to PLA, BDSP, Gen 9, or something else entirely.
Well the one on the left is clearly Looker, so he's either implying at a DLC/Patch for BDSP, or the possibility that Looker will be in gen 9

By the way quoting myself from the non-leak topic

Interestingly, I see that Calm Mind *can* go both styles.
I'm assuming Agile makes the turns faster, I wonder what a "strong" status buff does though.
Did people figure what does using Strong Style on buffs/status do?

Last edited:

NealIRC

Banned deucer.
Newb questions.

-Has it been confirmed Enamorus is 100% female? And it is a mythical too, right?

-Has it been found what was the Old Chateau in PLA? I'm guessing it will be a family still living there, with strange ideas, which could explain why it became the Old Chateau in BDSP.

I recall the Sword/Shield datamines set room for 2 mythical pokemon. So GF stops at Enamorus at #905, then pokemon #911 is likely the final evolved Fire starter of Gen 9. That's a good pokemon to make #911.

I still feel like Overqwil and Enamorus is among the best additions to Pokemon. The only double-elemented types, that have only 1 weakness, that is not a 4x weakness, are Poison/Dark combo, Dark/Ghost combo, and Normal/Ghost combo. After that, would have to include abilities, like Steel/Poison with Levitate has only 1 weakness. So any more Dark/Poison combo is good. Skuntank, then Drapion, then Alolan Muk, then Overqwil.

Newb questions.

-Has it been confirmed Enamorus is 100% female? And it is a mythical too, right?

-Has it been found what was the Old Chateau in PLA? I'm guessing it will be a family still living there, with strange ideas, which could explain why it became the Old Chateau in BDSP.

I recall the Sword/Shield datamines set room for 2 mythical pokemon. So GF stops at Enamorus at #905, then pokemon #911 is likely the final evolved Fire starter of Gen 9. That's a good pokemon to make #911.

I still feel like Overqwil and Enamorus is among the best additions to Pokemon. The only double-elemented types, that have only 1 weakness, that is not a 4x weakness, are Poison/Dark combo, Dark/Ghost combo, and Normal/Ghost combo. After that, would have to include abilities, like Steel/Poison with Levitate has only 1 weakness. So any more Dark/Poison combo is good. Skuntank, then Drapion, then Alolan Muk, then Overqwil.
Enamorus being mythic was just a theory (well, one i had at least) from seeing it at the end and kind of standing out among the others, but it's just set with the other legends in the BDSP dex and Arceus (the end of the dex sans darkrai & shaymin) requires getting everyone else so it likely is just a normal, if inexplicable, new legendaryy.

"They are meant to be sth but not from what you look directly" tells me that they are not meant to literally mean something in April for Looker & Palmer specifically & probably not necessarily something for the currently existing games,

The reason I threw out Detective Pikachu wasn't just for a gag: Looker is interpol and based on PIs, Palmer has similar aesthetics by coincidence. We know the sequel's been in development for a while and while it may not necessarily be directly sinnoh related considering the sinnoh train we're riding it wouldn't surprise me if it (or sinnoh pokemon) were involved.

Matleo

Banned deucer.
No one in the game has abilities because the game was designed around not having abilities.

The ~240 pokemon that are in the game do still have their abilities listed internally since it's part of the Pokemon data structure, but the rest do not have abilities or anything since they're not in the game.
Bad idea. I think many people like them. If its there it can be activated. Maybe they check what fans think? How do people respond to new buffed stealth rock and rock status? Should it go to main series? Should it works on every switch this way?

On an unrelated note, an image dump of the clothes just dropped.

Supposedly it's missing only a couple masks and three special tunics relating to Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Volo.

Tops and bottoms can be mixed and matched.
1643131949675.png

I was curious to check them buuuuuuuut I think I may just sit with the surprise factor there
This makes me sad, I thought electrode would get a spammable move.
Depends. A fast screener that can seppuku itself is actually a pretty solid niche! That's basically what Regieleki did, except H-Electrode may do it better!
Quite sure it's not a mythical, should be classified as regular Legendary pokemon.
The only member of a legendary group that was added later and wasn't classified as regular Legendary is Keldeo iirc (still weirds me, expecially considering it's now regularly catchable in SwSh, missed opportunity to demote it to regular Legendary :( )

A fast screener that can seppuku itself is actually a pretty solid niche! That's basically what Regieleki did, except H-Electrode may do it better!
Electrode does that specific niche better than eleki, but that specific niche isn't much when you have basically zero offensive presence. (In normal sword/shield battles, at least. Electrode being able to move twice before other mons because of how fast it is certainly helps it offensively too.)

Electrode does that specific niche better than eleki, but that specific niche isn't much when you have basically zero offensive presence. (In normal sword/shield battles, at least. Electrode being able to move twice before other mons because of how fast it is certainly helps it offensively too.)
Well considering we're likely heading to a era of partial pokedexes, any time Eleki isn't around and H-Electrode is, Electrode will take the cake!

Also, there's the fact due to the grass typing H-Electrode is immune to Rage Powder (and Spore), which is a very notable trait to have in VGC, expecially since it also has access to Thunder wave.

another question: How do move tutors work in this game and how quickly can they be accessed? Sylveon can only get Dazzling Gleam through tutor this game and can’t get Moonblast and istg if I can’t use it I’m gonna be pretty upset
The eeveelution level-up learnsets are pretty bad overall. They only learn two moves of their type by leveling up; one weak, basic move when they evolve and one decently strong move at level 25. These moves are all within the 80-85 power range.

However, this leads to some of the eeveelutions being locked out of having a good STAB move in the attacking stat that they prefer to use. Vaporeon misses out on Hydro Pump and Flareon misses out on Flare Blitz (or the brand new Raging Fury, I suppose). Glaceon misses out on Blizzard, but has at least Ice Beam.

Sylveon misses out on Moonblast, which is weird, since Moonblast has the same power as Play Rough (and would be able to learn Play Rough by tutoring anyway!).

I guess this is because Espeon and Umbreon learn Psychic and Dark Pulse respectively, which are already the strongest moves of those types available in PLA. Even if the other eeveelutions got Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Leaf Storm etc., there's nothing similar to give Espeon and Umbreon.

Daylight

angels roll their eyes
is an Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
The eeveelution level-up learnsets are pretty bad overall. They only learn two moves of their type by leveling up; one weak, basic move when they evolve and one decently strong move at level 25. These moves are all within the 80-85 power range.

However, this leads to some of the eeveelutions being locked out of having a good STAB move in the attacking stat that they prefer to use. Vaporeon misses out on Hydro Pump and Flareon misses out on Flare Blitz (or the brand new Raging Fury, I suppose). Glaceon misses out on Blizzard, but has at least Ice Beam.

Sylveon misses out on Moonblast, which is weird, since Moonblast has the same power as Play Rough (and would be able to learn Play Rough by tutoring anyway!).

I guess this is because Espeon and Umbreon learn Psychic and Dark Pulse respectively, which are already the strongest moves of those types available in PLA. Even if the other eeveelutions got Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Leaf Storm etc., there's nothing similar to give Espeon and Umbreon.
In past games, Espeon and Umbreon have also lacked a powerful on-type attacking move and so have learned moves like Power Swap, Morning Sun, Guard Swap, Mean Look, and Moonlight at the level at which the others learn their version of Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Thunder, etc. Even though I’m pretty sure those moves aren’t in Legends, they could’ve used something like Hypnosis and Recover, respectively. Or even coverage moves like Aura Sphere for Espeon and Moonblast for Umbreon or something.

It’s really strange to lock Sylveon, Vaporeon, etc out of their preferred stab.

Still no sign of Trainer data?:-(
I'm curious, considering there's maybe less than 10 trainers in total, and the game has no EV or IVs, nor held items or abilities, what exactly do you expect to find from that trainer data? Know that the guy in the postgame quest has Giratina? We already know that.

Also, there's no point in asking about it every other page. When someone finds that data and publishes it, it'll also be shared here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)