SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hi All,

We believe there may be content out in the wild now, please use this thread to discuss ongoing leaks.

I'll attempt to keep things updated in the OP (but this has come kinda late in the UK). I'll try and go through each morning and update as well.

Let's get discussion going!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Here are the new (not yet announced) Pokémon designs found in the game files. Please be aware that the images show the Pokémon's models in a neutral, default pose, and may not quite reflect their appearance in the game, since posing and movement really adds to their character.

With that being said, spoilers ahoy:
Please note that the names are just assumptions for now. We could be in a Perrserker situation, where a regional variant of a Pokémon receives an evolution with a different name than the original evolution of the same Pokémon.

All fully evolved starters:

(note that the middle evolutions do not change appearance: )

Hisuian Arcanine

Hisuian Qwilfish and unnamed evolution:

Hisuian Ursaring or possibly an evolution

Hisuian Sneasel and Weavile

Hisuian Dialga and Palkia:

Hisuian Lilligant

Hisuian Basculin

Hisuian Sliggoo and Goodra:

Hisuian Avalugg

New legendary genie (Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, this one):

Hisuian Electrode and forms for the legendary Genie and Basculin

Last edited by a moderator:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
Orange Islands
The opening of the game seems to be:
-Arceus is the one speaking to you, so that's fun. I presume arceus is like "so.....this is what you look like right?"
-Laventon's starters [find you? accidentally knock you out?], he apologizes, introduces himself
-Here's a bunch of pokeballs

I, uh, doubt time travel...at least based on what poryleeks is showing. Though I'd admit I definitely thought "isekai?!" when seeing the intro is arceus speaking to you lol

May as well point out that Monolithsoft is known for helping development with Nintendo games. It's like...a thing they do. They don't make it or necessarily lead development any, but I presume they off hand some development tasks, whatever those happen to be for the game. It's like mercenary work but for your boss's other work, I guess?

Like they've helped with Skyward Sword, New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, Pikmin 3, New Horizons, both Splatoons, etc.

Really the most notable thing about it is more they got this assistance at all. All the ones I listed were Nintendo's internal first party titles

Is there any chance maybe we can get some way to separate out new Pokemon and Moveset spoilers and story spoilers? Maybe separate threads or a post in the OP with storyfree spoilers or a policy of having folks spoiler story related information even in this thread or something? I’d love to learn about new formes and stuff, but I want to preserve most story stuff for my playthrough. I’m sure there are a few others like me who want data dump style spoilers but want to stay clear of the rest, right?

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looks like over 300 mons and about 300 tasks in the game. Looks like we'll have a lot to do in this game.
Hell yeah!

A big thing that defines how much I like a Pokémon game is how long I can keep playing it in terms of content. If I have this much to do, this means I'll be sinking tons of hours into this game with lots of stuff to do if this stuff ends up being compelling and fun.

Hopefully there's some fun post-game stuff to do as well after beating the main story, because that stuff is always a treat.

I'm really interested in this supposed time travel plotline. We've had time travel in the series before (Celebi in HG/SS, Anabel flying forward in time in Gen 7). So having a protagonist that time travels for an entire length of the game will be very unique on what happens to us after the end of the main story.

I'm really interested in this supposed time travel plotline. We've had time travel in the series before (Celebi in HG/SS, Anabel flying forward in time in Gen 7). So having a protagonist that time travels for an entire length of the game will be very unique on what happens to us after the end of the main story.
Anabel wasn't flung forward in time, necessarily. She was at the Tower, but they don't imply anything that she was at the Tower years in the past THEN brought forward iirc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)