You're Not My Type

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
hey @everyone, cool new round! :blobthumbsup: :blobthumbsup: :blobthumbsup: :blobthumbsup:

1647585441805.png

by Pissog

1647585521086.png

by rumia

1647585575649.png

by ausma
Altaria

Grass
/ Poison

HP: 70
Atk: 70
Def: 110
SpAtk: 70
SpDef: 105
Spe: 60

Abilities: Poison Point, Harvest

New Moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Poison Sting, Horn Leech, Branch Poke, Leafage, Leaf Storm, Poison Jab, Sweet Scent, Spiky Shield, Bullet Seed, Worry Seed, Venoshock, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Wood Hammer

All Fire- and Flying-type moves (except for Roost) are removed. Earthquake is also removed.

Altaria's berries are extremely sweet, but highly toxic. Due to its heavy leaf-like down and stationary lifestyle, it is easily mistakable for a simple bush, leading to the harm of many unsuspecting wild Pokemon.

Altaria is capable of altering how much poison flows through its branches and berries. To those it trusts, its wildberries are non-lethal and are very delicious. Using its many leaves, it is capable of photosynthesizing and growing its berries at a rapid pace.

by Albatross
(bug raticate)

sorry i am so late!!! AWESOME WORK GAMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
I’m glad you named the spoiler Alarming Amounts Of Bug Rat. One must be prepared before opening it for the alarming amounts of Bug Rat. Truth be told it really is an alarming amount, nowhere near the normal amount of Bug Rat that one would expect on a day to day basis. Granted I don’t know how much the average person comes into contact with Bug Rat, but I’m sure it’s not much in comparison to the Bug Rat on display here

Anyways all of these are really good. My personal favourites are the Grass Altaria and Ghost Palkia, and I also like the pastels used with the Fairy Ninetales. Looking forward to the next round x

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
New round let's go! Post "in" to participate, signups will close in 48 hours :3

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Alright that's it for this round! Here are the pieces:

FarfetchdWater.jpg

Shadoan Farfetch'd
Type: Normal/Water
This variation of Farfetch'd seems to have adapted to aquatic life, although the conditions that triggered this adaptation remain unclear. One researcher proposed that this regional variant was Hoennian in origin, on account of the continent having "too much water", but subsequently purged all their research online after someone pointed out that the Alolan archipelago was far more waterlogged. With a net woven from reed fibres, it salvages food and items floating on the surfaces of lakes and rivers, as its flotation ring and feathers prevent it from deep diving. Some specimens have been trained as lifeguards and stationed at pools and shallow beaches.

Signature Ability: Afloat
Nullifies the damage and effects of all Water-type attacks that affect the team. (e.g. Surf used by this Pokemon does not damage allies in a Double Battle. Water-type attacks used by the enemy team are nullified. Soak cannot affect an ally in a Double Battle, even when used by this Pokemon.)

Signature Item: Safety Net
The holder and its allies become immune to the damage and effects of attacks and abilities that affect or interact with their held items (e.g. Pickpocket, Thief, Knock Off, Poltergeist, etc).

by Shadowshocker

IMG_1490.jpg
SHOCKLE by b-torterra

You guys are AMAZING, thanks to all who participated and see you next round! :boi:

Edit:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)