You're Not My Type

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Heyo! Sign-ups are still up for a few more hours, but everyone of the 24(!!) people who have replied with ”in” to my previous message should have received a message informing them of their mon and typing. If you haven’t, or if you have any concerns, leave me a private message here or ping me in the Discord server n.n

I’m giving us a week (so until next Wednesday night / Thursday morning) to complete our prompts. When your image is ready, please share it with me as indicated in the message you have received. Thanks, and enjoy! n.n

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Alrighty, slight delay but here we are! I received some amazing entries for this round and am very excited to share them with all of you. As a fun twist, I’ll be hiding what the prompt for each drawing was behind a spoiler tag, so you can either take a guess first or immediately check what it was :3

Enjoy the creativity and skill of our participants!

Poison- and Dark-type Terrakion

Flying- and Electric-type Rillaboom

Grass- and Poison-type Brionne

Grass-type Magnezone

Abilities: Defiant or Galvanize
Hidden Ability: Volt Absorb
Classification: Static Volt Pokémon

Height: 1'08'' (0.5 m)
Weight: 22.5 lbs. (10.2 kg)
Stats
HP: 45
Atk: 85
Def: 70
SpA: 40
SpD: 40
Spe: 60
BST: 340

Learnset through Leveling Up
1 - Scratch
1 - Leer
5 - Fury Cutter
10 - Metal Claw
15 - Electrify
20 - Scary Face
25 - Spark
30 - Metal Sound
35 - Slash
40 - Thunder Punch
45 - Iron Defense
50 - Laser Focus
55 - Iron Head
60 - Swords Dance
65 - Guillotine
Electric and Steel-type Pawniard

Species: Circuit Pokémon
Abilities: Analytic
Stats: 90/85/85/100/95/125
Level-Up Moveset:
1 - Gust
1 - Charge
5 - Thunder Shock
10 - Reflect
15 - Thunder Wave
20 - Agility
25 - Ancient Power
30 - Tailwind
35 - Volt Switch
40 - Recover
45 - Thunderbolt
50 - Electric Terrain
55 - Hurricane
60 - Mind Reader
65 - Thunder
70 - Zap Cannon
Electric and Flying-type Articuno-Galar

Rock and Fairy-type Darmanitan-Galar

Normal-type Vullaby

Poison- and Dragon-type Weavile

Water- and Dark-type Deerling

Steel- and Dragon-type Escavalier

Rock- and Fighting-type Skarmory

Water-type Grotle
Fairy-type Panpour

Normal- and Flying-type Blitzle

Dark- and Water-type Dracozolt

edit:

Dark-type Kabutops

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
Alrighty, it's time to share all of the great artworks submitted for this round!

Useless Uses' Electric- and Normal-type Pyroar

"Frequently living in power plants, they use their hollow fangs to siphon electricity as food. The electricity is stored in the back of the hair, waiting for use as food or a as defense mechanism."
Gravity Monkey's Ghost- and Fairy-type Tapu Koko

It gets Spirit Surge, which boosts Ghost-type moves by 1.3x and makes any Pokémon that has under 25% HP instantly faint at the end of each turn.
Tidal Otter's Water- and Ice-type Rowlet

"After having been abandoned by its trainer on the cold shores of Sinnoh, Rowlet became adapted to its harsh, new environment by taking after the local Piplup. The two Pokemon can often be seen spending a lot of time together, and as a result, they look quite similar!"
Pissog's Poison- and Ghost-type Zangoose
Wet Kisser's Dark- and Fire-type Purugly

XavierTheCoolDudeX's Fairy- and Electric-type Chandelure
Menshay's Dark-type Lunatone
Agatorian's Bug- and Poison-type Milotic

Polemilos
Type : Bug/Poison
Species : Strife Pokémon
Height : 7.2 m
Weight : 180 kg

Base stats
HP95
Attack60
Defense79
Sp. Atk125
Sp. Def81
Speed100
Total540

Abilities
1. Tinted Lens
2. Berseker
3. Merciless [HA]

Pokedex Entry
Lurking around in swamps and jungle deep waters, this Pokémon is capable of control emotions to encite anger and hostility among pals.

Movepool:
1 Tackle / Water Pulse /Wrap/ Smog / Poison Gas / Torment
4 Poison Sting
9 Struggle Bug
8 Twister
10 Confuse Ray
12 Aqua Ring
14 Swagger
20 Bug Bite / Life Dew
21 Venoshock
24 Dragon Tail / Bug Buzz
28 Recover
30 Fell Stinger / Toxic
32 Sludge Wave
36 Safeguard
40 Nasty Plot
44 Coil
49 Psychic
57 Calm Mind
HydrogenHydreigon's Fighting- and Poison-type Servine
Swiffix's Rock- and Fire-type Parasect

And there you have it! Incredibly creative stuff as always n.n

NB: I have this feeling that I'm forgetting someone, but I triple checked discord and Smogon PMs ;w; If I did, shoot me a message and I'll edit you in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)