Tournament Tours Plaza Premier V - Commencement thread

Daki

❄️
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator

Thanks Bka Onon for the art

You have been waiting for it, here it is! Welcome to TPP V's commencement thread!

Feel free to post whatever you like here, who will be the most expensive player? Which pair of managers do you prefer? Share your team's server discord or players, ask for tryouts!
Players, managers, tournament fans, you name it, this thread is yours!
Note that Smogon rules also apply on this thread and that even though we tolerate memes and such, breaking Smogon rules will result in punishment.

seroo

ong
is a Tiering Contributor
Just putting this out here , we won't be making a server for tryouts or anything. But if anyone wants to they can pm me on discord : the.1980s
You can send me replays , tours placements , teams ... Anything really but I nor dorron will be doing test matches.
British people get brownie points for having a nice accent , except Pave Low for spreading miss information about me.

Just putting this out here , we won't be making a server for tryouts or anything. But if anyone wants to they can pm me on discord : the.1980s
You can send me replays , tours placements , teams ... Anything really but I nor dorron will be doing test matches.
British people get brownie points for having a nice accent , except Pave Low for spreading miss information about me.

cat

anemoia
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
dn

e1: just wanted to add that no moccs will be happening

Last edited:
I also wanted to make a reply fixing the disgraceful, grammatical mess that is your post.

Just putting this out there, we won't be making a server for tryouts or anything. But, if anyone wants to, they can PM me on Discord; the.1980s.
You can send me replays, tours placements, teams. However, Dorron nor I will be doing test matches.
British people get brownie points for having a nice accent, except people that live anywhere north of the Midlands.

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
My Personal TPP V Manager Tier List:

1691102487251.png

1691102516397.png

The Red Dog, Akainu, would draft the best and win the most. He is him. It's hard to contest his drafting prowess. His players will never miss a scheduled time, because he'd probably threaten them. Akainu is extremely knowledgeable, so he would have enough experience in TPP's tiers to help his team prep and test. Also, the players get free donuts, which would boost morale. Urouge and Crocodile, though they may not make the best drafts, would have a nearly unmatched ability when it comes to the managing process as a whole. Blackbeard and Burgess are pretty likely to cheat, but they'd win nonetheless. Mihawk would paint the opponents' screens black with the same black paint he used on his sword, forcing them to make constant misclicks, miss scheduled times etc. Robin just knows the methods to win tournaments. She's extremely studied in complete untiers like STAB n Mega or Camo Cap and it won't fail her in a tour like TPP.

1691102978740.png

1691103000468.png

Buggy is the goat. He would burn all of his cash early, but still get extremely carried by the infinite army of 3k players on his team throughout the tour. Usopp is a lucky bum. Nothing more, nothing less.

1691103154237.png

1691103186337.png

Enel's bad luck is no surprise. He literally ran into the one guy with an immunity to his powers despite being despicably clear of everyone else present. The same would happen in TPP. He could literally draft players that all went positive last year and they would somehow manage to go negative for him specifically. Hawkins would check his own players' luck with his powers and they would all have 0% chances to win. Rocks would draft an insane team but end up losing to the other two best teams after some bad luck. Kaido would beat a team in main season, but then when fighting them again in playoffs, all of their players will suddenly play like gods.

1691103624041.png

1691103649163.png

1691103662051.png

You have a group of either good leaders or good cheaters. Jinbe, for example, would be an excellent leader. He would manage his team to playoffs extremely consistently. Doflamingo would definitely ghost his players. Moria would possess the opponents with his shadows to leak their teams or click shit moves for them when they least expect it. He also looks like he's very knowledgeable at Partners in Crime, I don't know why. Pudding would have someone leak the opponent's team and then wipe anyone's memory of what happened. Van Augur is such a beast of a sharpshooter that he would literally watch his opponents play IRL and ghost his players accordingly.

1691104223861.png

1691104337237.png

1691104348988.png

1691104360846.png

A lot of mid drafters here for sure. They either have decent potential or are just unapologetically mid. Shanks doesn't seem like he knows much about drafting a good team. I mean, his fleet is literally full of intentionally weak people. He would draft all the new players to give them a chance at a team tour, thinking that his managing can carry for prep, but they will perform exactly as they should, and they'd miss playoffs. At least Shanks has a good chance of snitching on a cheater mid tour and getting them tour banned, knowing his mouse-like tendencies. His team would probably be the Mauled Mausholds. Ace probably wouldn't even draft that mid of a team, but his players would all make fun of him and not take him seriously. Smoker is a jobber. He literally exists to lose and show how much better the other teams are. Chopper is my goat, but what does bro know about drafting a team? And Dragon would draft a bunch of ladder heroes that can't translate their player ability into a team tour, so they miss playoffs.

1691104632645.png

1691104672435.png

Whitebeard only drafts people in his jerk and considers them family. Arlong will only draft the guys that play his tier. He probably mains 1v1. Barto will literally only try to draft big names that he's a fan of. Hody is the same as Arlong, except I'm guessing he mains National Dex. Sanji only drafts women, thinking they want him. Perospero will only draft his family members. Yes, they all have accounts. Zunesha has a best friend, but they didn't play mons for several years. Upon seeing their best friend finally return to mons, he dumped his entire team budget on this guy—you would never beat him in a bid war.

1691104945943.png

1691104967345.png

Judge would definitely try to turn his players into Pokemon super-soldiers and get pissed when they're still ass. He would berate his players for losing a game, especially if it was vital for tying or winning a week. The Five Bums would do all the research and prep in the world, but fail to notice the easiest issues. They would let their players use completely terrible teams and be surprised when they get last. Caesar Clown would have the least fun tour environment of all time. His players would literally leave his team discord within the first week. Ryokugyu would simply be too hard on his players despite probably drafting a competent team.

1691105154412.png

1691105388147.png

1691105401820.png

1691105412963.png

Luffy is a good leader, sure, but he can't lead shit in a mons tour like TPP. He probably wouldn't even know who Pikachu was. Now give him all the untiers of TPP. Same with Zoro's dumbass. He's gonna lead his players to bringing a Leafeon to a Mystery OU game because it's green and uses blade moves. Kizaru doesn't have a single thought running through that brain. Franky would draft people based on how cool their username is. Kid would only draft people with Smogon badges. Roger might be the Pirate King, but he's gonna be just like Luffy here. Fujitora is blind, he literally won't have a idea of what's going on. I don't know why there's an old and young Fujitora on this list, but I put him twice lol. Big Meme would try and work together with the opposing teams in the middle of the tour. Look at Ulti and tell me there's a single thing running through that mind. She would probably headbutt the screen after their player loses a game once.

These aren't that serious, so please don't take these tiers seriously! Good luck everyone :blobthumbsup:

Last edited:

saba

მე მოვტყნავ ყლევა არა უშნო ქალს
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My Personal TPP V Manager Tier List:

View attachment 540017
View attachment 540018

The Red Dog, Akainu, would draft the best and win the most. He is him. It's hard to contest his drafting prowess. His players will never miss a scheduled time, because he'd probably threaten them. Akainu is extremely knowledgeable, so he would have enough experience in TPP's tiers to help his team prep and test. Also, the players get free donuts, which would boost morale. Urouge and Crocodile, though they may not make the best drafts, would have a nearly unmatched ability when it comes to the managing process as a whole. Blackbeard and Burgess are pretty likely to cheat, but they'd win nonetheless. Mihawk would paint the opponents' screens black with the same black paint he used on his sword, forcing them to make constant misclicks, miss scheduled times etc. Robin just knows the methods to win tournaments. She's extremely studied in complete untiers like STAB n Mega or Camo Cap and it won't fail her in a tour like TPP.

View attachment 540022
View attachment 540023

Buggy is the goat. He would burn all of his cash early, but still get extremely carried by the infinite army of 3k players on his team throughout the tour. Usopp is a lucky bum. Nothing more, nothing less.

View attachment 540024
View attachment 540025

Enel's bad luck is no surprise. He literally ran into the one guy with an immunity to his powers despite being despicably clear of everyone else present. The same would happen in TPP. He could literally draft players that all went positive last year and they would somehow manage to go negative for him specifically. Hawkins would check his own players' luck with his powers and they would all have 0% chances to win. Rocks would draft an insane team but end up losing to the other two best teams after some bad luck. Kaido would beat a team in main season, but then when fighting them again in playoffs, all of their players will suddenly play like gods.

View attachment 540026
View attachment 540027
View attachment 540028

You have a group of either good leaders or good cheaters. Jinbe, for example, would be an excellent leader. He would manage his team to playoffs extremely consistently. Doflamingo would definitely ghost his players. Moria would possess the opponents with his shadows to leak their teams or click shit moves for them when they least expect it. He also looks like he's very knowledgeable at Partners in Crime, I don't know why. Pudding would have someone leak the opponent's team and then wipe anyone's memory of what happened. Van Augur is such a beast of a sharpshooter that he would literally watch his opponents play IRL and ghost his players accordingly.

View attachment 540029
View attachment 540032
View attachment 540033
View attachment 540034

A lot of mid drafters here for sure. They either have decent potential or are just unapologetically mid. Shanks doesn't seem like he knows much about drafting a good team. I mean, his fleet is literally full of intentionally weak people. He would draft all the new players to give them a chance at a team tour, thinking that his managing can carry for prep, but they will perform exactly as they should, and they'd miss playoffs. At least Shanks has a good chance of snitching on a cheater mid tour and getting them tour banned, knowing mouse-like his tendencies. His team would probably be the Mauled Mausholds. Ace probably wouldn't even draft that mid of a team, but his players would all make fun of him and not take him seriously. Smoker is a jobber. He literally exists to lose and show how much better the other teams are. Chopper is my goat, but what does bro know about drafting a team? And Dragon would draft a bunch of ladder heroes that can't translate their player ability into a team tour, so they miss playoffs.

View attachment 540035
View attachment 540036

Whitebeard only drafts people in his jerk and considers them family. Arlong will only draft the guys that play his tier. He probably mains 1v1. Barto will literally only try to draft big names that he's a fan of. Hody is the same as Arlong, except I'm guessing he mains National Dex. Sanji only drafts women, thinking they want him. Perospero will only draft his family members. Yes, they all have accounts. Zunesha has a best friend, but they didn't play mons for several years. Upon seeing their best friend finally return to mons, he dumped his entire team budget on this guy—you would never beat him in a bid war.

View attachment 540040
View attachment 540041

Judge would definitely try to turn his players into Pokemon super-soldiers and get pissed when they're still ass. He would berate his players for losing a game, especially if it was vital for tying or winning a week. The Five Bums would do all the research and prep in the world, but fail to notice the easiest issues. They would let their players use completely terrible teams and be surprised when they get last. Caesar Clown would have the least fun tour environment of all time. His players would literally leave his team discord within the first week. Ryokugyu would simply be too hard on his players despite probably drafting a competent team.

View attachment 540044
View attachment 540049
View attachment 540050
View attachment 540051

Luffy is a good leader, sure, but he can't lead shit in a mons tour like TPP. He probably wouldn't even know who Pikachu was. Now give him all the untiers of TPP. Same with Zoro's dumbass. He's gonna lead his players to bringing a Leafeon to a Mystery OU game because it's green and uses blade moves. Kizaru doesn't have a single thought running through that brain. Franky would draft people based on how cool their username is. Kid would only draft people with Smogon badges. Roger might be the Pirate King, but he's gonna be just like Luffy here. Fujitora is blind, he literally won't have a idea of what's going on. I don't know why there's an old and young Fujitora on this list, but I put him twice lol. Big Meme would try and work together with the opposing teams in the middle of the tour. Look at Ulti and tell me there's a single thing running through that mind. She would probably headbutt the screen after their player loses a game once.

These aren't that serious, so please don't take these tiers seriously! Good luck everyone :blobthumbsup:
Really good list temp, here are couple of suggestions and additions:

Bege from "would make playoffs" to "would win tours", if you think about it he's a full package, he is an excellent manager as demonstrated by his mafia days, he is very well versed in Partners in crime, as well as playing STALL because he is literally a man castle.

Law from "would make playoffs" to "would win tours", this might be a bit of a stretch but law is a perfect ghoster, his ability shambles allows him to change players on a whim, furthermore his R-Room means the ghosting will not be found out.

Madam Shyarly to "would win tours", she is an unstoppable manager because of her fortune telling abilities, she would simply foretell a team which makes her win.

Foxy from "drafts a mid team and misses playoffs" to "would win tours", placing foxy so low is simply blasphemy, he is a slowpoke human, he can slower time for other team's players and make them lose on timer.

Brook from "zero fucking idea to what's going on" to "only drafts friends", brook is a classic smogoner, he will draft a team full of females.

Aokiji from "zero fucking idea to what's going on" to "shit draft but lucky season", he is simply that guy, he drafts a team and would be too lazy to do anything else, not even a team cord, but somehow his team will still have a good season.

Fujitora from "zero fucking idea to what's going on" to "drafts a mid team and misses playoffs", he's not clueless, just blind.

Perospero from "only drafts friends" to "tries too hard and misses playoffs", this dude literally doesn't have any friends to draft. He will tryhard to prove that he is much more than big mom's first child, but we all know that he's a fraud.

bartolomeo from "only drafts friends" to "zero fucking idea to what's going on" this dude has no fucking clue what's going around him, as displayed by his latest actions.

Karoo to "zero fucking idea to what's going on", he's a duck.

Matsuge (eyelashes) to "only drafts friends", similar to brook.

Apoo to "drafts a mid team and misses playoffs", this man is the definition of mid.

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
My Official TPP Tier Tier List

S

1691178894956.png

A

:kingambit: Mystery OU :great-tusk:

B

:kangaskhan: Same Six :blastoise:
:iron-hands: Partners in Crime :cresselia:
:ursaluna: STAB n Mega :regieleki:

C

:miasmaw: CamoCAP :venomicon:
:salamence-mega: NDUbers :cramorant:

D

:mewtwo: Rands :calyrex-shadow:

F

:corviknight: PokeAAA :zapdos-galar:

There is no tier in TPP that is S. The closest is Mystery OU in my opinion, but it's held back by its player pool this year. Last year, both Mystery OU and Same Six would've been S tier to me.

Only Mystery OU sneaks its way into A. I think it has the best ratio of quality tier to player pool, but it's still not enough for S. This tier rewards creativity in the builder and activity in team chats as your teammates hopefully help your OU pilot build and test for this tier. It's very variable with how good the "mystery" is each week, but there are definitely players that have proven to be consistent regardless.

Same Six was really close to A, but the player pool dissuaded me from putting it there. A lot of the "powerhouses" that typically sign up for S6 either haven't signed up or will have a problem with activity. The most exciting part about Same Six is seeing the ideas that players come up with, so when the players who were seemingly coming up with the best ideas aren't in the pool, it definitely hurts its placement.

Partners in Crime is like a D tier format that's carried to B by its scarily good pool relative to the other tiers. If this was a good Doubles tier, we'd be looking at an A-S tier pick for sure.

SnM tiering has been so slow that TPP could start in 2024 and they still won't ban the 800 obvious broken mons, moves, or shit like Rusted Sword. This tier has a good concept and solid player pool, but the meta itself will be disastrous for the entire tournament. It's really a B- at best.

CamoCAP is definitely interesting. My biggest problem is that it's Camomons pretty much. I love the OM, but it always feels out of place in these tours. The meta development is slow because not many people play it, so it's just annoying in a team tour where you're basically forced to draft one of the three breathing Camomons players. Knowledge of CAP beyond surface level is basically irrelevant for this, but it will be funny to see if someone tries to force a CAP main into this tier thinking it'll be more like CAP than Camo. The Camo players definitely signed up for the tour, but once again the meta is so underdeveloped that managers will basically be picking through a hat to find the players that'll do well.

NDUbers is a bad tier with a good player pool. Thankfully Tera was banned before the tour started, because this would've become D tier so fast. I think the pool is solid enough, but the talent dries up fast. Managers who miss out will be scraping the bottom of the barrel very quickly, and some may draft competent Ubers / AG players that end up still doing bad because this tier has too many threats to worry about.

I've never been a fan of this Bring12Pick6 tier honestly, and if what I'm hearing about this being Gens 1-9 instead of slam tiers is true, uh...yeah, that might make this F tier. The biggest problem with Rands this TPP to me is the player pool. You can probably count the Rands players that you'd ACTUALLY want to draft on 1 hand—the rest of the managers will be scrambling once these players are gone more than any other tier. They may even get caught lacking thinking you're not supposed to spend heavy on a Randbats player because it has RNG (I don't know how this myth started as if every tier in an 8-tier tour is not important LOL). If this was that Mayhem tier that won the poll, this would've been Z tier.

Yep, there's an F tier reserved just for this. After playing and learning PokeAAA, I've concluded that this is definitely one of the most boring OMMs ever and I am genuinely surprised it's a TPP tier. This tier is literally just AAA but the already AAA-viable mons get a little better. The newly viable Pokemon are all just matchup-fishing offensive mons like Basculegion or Hawlucha. On top of this literally just being AAA, the viable player pool hardly exists at all. It can be fun to play on the basis that it's so close to AAA, so I still like to play it anyway.

Please give your own TPP Tier Tier Lists as well.

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!

S

View attachment 540293

A

B

C

D

F

There is no tier in TPP that is S. The closest is Mystery OU in my opinion, but it's held back by its player pool this year. Last year, both Mystery OU and Same Six would've been S tier to me.

Only Mystery OU sneaks its way into A. I think it has the best ratio of quality tier to player pool, but it's still not enough for S. This tier rewards creativity in the builder and activity in team chats as your teammates hopefully help your OU pilot build and test for this tier. It's very variable with how good the "mystery" is each week, but there are definitely players that have proven to be consistent regardless.

Same Six was really close to A, but the player pool dissuaded me from putting it there. A lot of the "powerhouses" that typically sign up for S6 either haven't signed up or will have a problem with activity. The most exciting part about Same Six is seeing the ideas that players come up with, so when the players who were seemingly coming up with the best ideas aren't in the pool, it definitely hurts its placement.

Partners in Crime is like a D tier format that's carried to B by its scarily good pool relative to the other tiers. If this was a good Doubles tier, we'd be looking at an A-S tier pick for sure.

SnM tiering has been so slow that TPP could start in 2024 and they still won't ban the 800 obvious broken mons, moves, or shit like Rusted Sword. This tier has a good concept and solid player pool, but the meta itself will be disastrous for the entire tournament. It's really a B- at best.

CamoCAP is definitely interesting. My biggest problem is that it's Camomons pretty much. I love the OM, but it always feels out of place in these tours. The meta development is slow because not many people play it, so it's just annoying in a team tour where you're basically forced to draft one of the three breathing Camomons players. Knowledge of CAP beyond surface level is basically irrelevant for this, but it will be funny to see if someone tries to force a CAP main into this tier thinking it'll be more like CAP than Camo. The Camo players definitely signed up for the tour, but once again the meta is so underdeveloped that managers will basically be picking through a hat to find the players that'll do well.

NDUbers is a bad tier with a good player pool. Thankfully Tera was banned before the tour started, because this would've become D tier so fast. I think the pool is solid enough, but the talent dries up fast. Managers who miss out will be scraping the bottom of the barrel very quickly, and some may draft competent Ubers / AG players that end up still doing bad because this tier has too many threats to worry about.

I've never been a fan of this Bring12Pick6 tier honestly, and if what I'm hearing about this being Gens 1-9 instead of slam tiers is true, uh...yeah, that might make this F tier. The biggest problem with Rands this TPP to me is the player pool. You can probably count the Rands players that you'd ACTUALLY want to draft on 1 hand—the rest of the managers will be scrambling once these players are gone more than any other tier. They may even get caught lacking thinking you're not supposed to spend heavy on a Randbats player because it has RNG (I don't know how this myth started as if every tier in an 8-tier tour is not important LOL). If this was that Mayhem tier that won the poll, this would've been Z tier.

Yep, there's an F tier reserved just for this. After playing and learning PokeAAA, I've concluded that this is definitely one of the most boring OMMs ever and I am genuinely surprised it's a TPP tier. This tier is literally just AAA but the already AAA-viable mons get a little better. The newly viable Pokemon are all just matchup-fishing offensive mons like Basculegion or Hawlucha. On top of this literally just being AAA, the viable player pool hardly exists at all. It can be fun to play on the basis that it's so close to AAA, so I still like to play it anyway.

Please give your own TPP Tier Tier Lists as well.
hi welcome to my ted talk

S

F

if u disagree ur wrong
(this is basically a shitpost so im sorry)
(omg temp6t liked my post! mom!!! Im famousss)

Piyush25

is a defending SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
1691214459523.png

Alright here are my rankings which are completely based on facts (latias gave info blame him) and ofc no bias. If you disagree with this, then you are wrong +Stfu.

S

:absol: Absolute Absolposters - Icemaster + The Number Man

Both are very very good at the game and know how to do their stuff. Easy no brain S tier.

:decidueye: Dave's Decidueyes - Leru + Stone Cold

Leru and Stone have managed more tours this year than the rest 7 pairs combined in their entire lifetime. Leru is also very good at the game so free self-buy. They will very easily reach playoffs but lose in the semis/finals.

INDI A NS

:articuno-galar: Anistar Articunos - Latias + TDR

Got semis last year and have been in the room for quite some time so both know the player base very well. Both are very cool dudes, have good chat presence, and can support decently well. Unfortunately, Tdr wins like 1 game out of 5 played and Latias never plays so self-buying would be self-sabotage.

:frosmoth: Full Moon Frosmoths - frostyicelad + sundays

Frosty was no1 from the top in Tpp 3 and from the bottom in Tpp 4. There is a clear pattern that he will win this year. Both are cool dudes + know the player base very well. Frosty can also self-buy and farm some tier. After Sundays was bullied out of hosting this tour (I hope the tour goons involved are proud of themselves for this), I want this team to win.

B

:alakazam: Alakaholics - Dorron + seroo

Although u don't have to do much while managing a wc, Spain being in the finals of wcop does mean something. Seroo also knows most of the pool so there's that. Both can self-buy and do not bad.

:haxorus: Opelucid Metagame Mashers - Eggs + Clas

Being the OM duo, both should have good knowledge about the weird tiers and provide incredible team support. That being said, neither has that much manager experience and not much knowledge about the player base. Both can self-buy and farm some random tier that has like 3 mainers in the entire pool (maybe).

:tinkaton: Twinleaf Tinkatons - blce + Gingy

Both have very good experience in managing and blce knows the player base very well. Gingy can self-buy and can do very well in same six and OU.
Blce is also a good chat presence and that's always nice to have. This pair can be higher but I don't think Gingy will care much about this when SCL is coming soon.

C

:litwick: Limasawa Street Litwicks - Euphonos + PokeArt2004♥

Reached semis last year but that's the only thing I know about them. Euphonos is apparently the Filipino goat( source: Latias) but I haven't seen them play/manage much. Pokeart idt has ever won a game in their entire career so self-buying is def self-sabotaging. That being said, both should have good knowledge of the player base and can definitely do well if they draft a good team.

No idea why Fragments and AtraX Madara werent picked :blobsad:

yonmd

Formerly Yes or no my dude
is a Tiering Contributor
View attachment 540382

Alright here are my rankings which are completely based on facts (latias gave info blame him) and ofc no bias. If you disagree with this, then you are wrong +Stfu.

S

Both are very very good at the game and know how to do their stuff. Easy no brain S tier.

Leru and Stone have managed more tours this year than the rest 7 pairs combined in their entire lifetime. Leru is also very good at the game so free self-buy. They will very easily reach playoffs but lose in the semis/finals.

INDI A NS

Got semis last year and have been in the room for quite some time so both know the player base very well. Both are very cool dudes, have good chat presence, and can support decently well. Unfortunately, Tdr wins like 1 game out of 5 played and Latias never plays so self-buying would be self-sabotage.

Frosty was no1 from the top in Tpp 3 and from the bottom in Tpp 4. There is a clear pattern that he will win this year. Both are cool dudes + know the player base very well. Frosty can also self-buy and farm some tier. After Sundays was bullied out of hosting this tour (I hope the tour goons involved are proud of themselves for this), I want this team to win.

B

Although u don't have to do much while managing a wc, Spain being in the finals of wcop does mean something. Seroo also knows most of the pool so there's that. Both can self-buy and do not bad.

Being the OM duo, both should have good knowledge about the weird tiers and provide incredible team support. That being said, neither has that much manager experience and not much knowledge about the player base. Both can self-buy and farm some random tier that has like 3 mainers in the entire pool (maybe).

Both have very good experience in managing and blce knows the player base very well. Gingy can self-buy and can do very well in same six and OU.
Blce is also a good chat presence and that's always nice to have. This pair can be higher but I don't think Gingy will care much about this when SCL is coming soon.

C

Reached semis last year but that's the only thing I know about them. Euphonos is apparently the Filipino goat( source: Latias) but I haven't seen them play/manage much. Pokeart idt has ever won a game in their entire career so self-buying is def self-sabotaging. That being said, both should have good knowledge of the player base and can definitely do well if they draft a good team.

Piyush is stinky

View attachment 540382

S

INDI A NS

B

C

Free Fragments as manager

Daki

❄️
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
The draft has finally concluded! Here are the results:

due to technical issues, fabwooloo isn't part of this team
due to technical issues, PokeArt2004 is a replacement for the player fabwooloo and is not a player for this team
Thank you all for taking part and good luck in the competition!

Last edited:
in case you missed it, here's my reactions to the Draft :

Now for the big one : Power Rankings. (Opinions only here folks) :

#7 : Full Moon Frosmoths
- No, this isn't because we're literally slotted vs them week 1. It's just that this team has the problem of "good team structure, just outclassed by better individual players for their slot that may outshine them in certain situations". Piyush being the biggest buy isn't the most surprising thing, their OMM core is decent but nothing too special, they just need HEAVY support if they wanna proceed in making playoffs.

#6 : Alakaholics
- Man, I wanted to rate this team so highly, they have a goated PIC player in yuki, solid Ubers options in Ainzcrad and Pannu, Fragments could easily do rands, and their OMM core is in good hands with Derpy and Dugza. But what I value in a team is synergy, and I hope these guys prove me wrong and overdeliver at such a massive stage. Also make POAT play in OMMs , he would thrive.

#5 : Anistar Articunos
- Articunos overdelivered in this draft, snagging huge names such as FC and Chromate for relatively high prices. And they got Great prices for underappreciated gems such as Mossy Sandwich. It'll be interesting to see how their gonna utilize the rest of their draft, and if they can do it well, they will make playoffs relatively easily.

#4 : Dave's Decidueyes
- Ah yes, the obligatory Smogon centric team, gotta have one in every year I suppose. But to be fair to them, they have a pretty serious top cut, with an OMM core of fabwooloo and spellcaster. But the singles tiers, I expect will shine brightest with TPP and MetaRiolu taking the helm, add in Xrn for Doubles support and SEA and Atrax as subs, and you got a pretty strong team.

#3 : Twinleaf Tinkatons
- What i would call the Daves part 2, but more well known amongst the tours + Tp Community, but better? Crazy, i know. But seriously, I think this team is the dark horse faves to win, like with ANY blce team before. You got strong singles stars, such as GXE, tieracid, Ewin and avarice, the K3ppr + Toxanex combo i fear so much, and even some unknowns (to the TOURS community at least) who are bound to be promising like zastra and Smudge. Curious to see how this team will perform.

#2 : Limasawa Street Litwicks
- Euph + PokeArt was such a good manager combo last year, that this year, I think they outdid themselves huge. You got old favorite Axzel coming back, as well as some strong outsiders who are sure to make a splash this year, like Rofna and Farce of Death. Throw in Losco for excellent singles tiers, as well as some okay sub options, as well as their PIC support being so overblown. Yes, there is bias, but I just love the look of this team so much and I will ROAST these boys if they don't make playoffs,

#1 : Absolute Absolposters
- Absols are a team tour dynasty at this point, and this year's team is basically just their "Best of the Absols" compilation. Having Ice for Ubers prowess, TNM + Ax as the defacto OMM core, Shiloh for good same six / OU utility, with Temp as amazing backup support. Irpa + CDE for rands, Chris for Doubles, Part for sub options, Floogal for memes. What more do you want?

seroo

ong
is a Tiering Contributor
in case you missed it, here's my reactions to the Draft :

Now for the big one : Power Rankings. (Opinions only here folks) :

#7 : Full Moon Frosmoths
- No, this isn't because we're literally slotted vs them week 1. It's just that this team has the problem of "good team structure, just outclassed by better individual players for their slot that may outshine them in certain situations". Piyush being the biggest buy isn't the most surprising thing, their OMM core is decent but nothing too special, they just need HEAVY support if they wanna proceed in making playoffs.

#6 : Alakaholics
- Man, I wanted to rate this team so highly, they have a goated PIC player in yuki, solid Ubers options in Ainzcrad and Pannu, Fragments could easily do rands, and their OMM core is in good hands with Derpy and Dugza. But what I value in a team is synergy, and I hope these guys prove me wrong and overdeliver at such a massive stage. Also make POAT play in OMMs , he would thrive.

#5 : Anistar Articunos
- Articunos overdelivered in this draft, snagging huge names such as FC and Chromate for relatively high prices. And they got Great prices for underappreciated gems such as Mossy Sandwich. It'll be interesting to see how their gonna utilize the rest of their draft, and if they can do it well, they will make playoffs relatively easily.

#4 : Dave's Decidueyes
- Ah yes, the obligatory Smogon centric team, gotta have one in every year I suppose. But to be fair to them, they have a pretty serious top cut, with an OMM core of fabwooloo and spellcaster. But the singles tiers, I expect will shine brightest with TPP and MetaRiolu taking the helm, add in Xrn for Doubles support and SEA and Atrax as subs, and you got a pretty strong team.

#3 : Twinleaf Tinkatons
- What i would call the Daves part 2, but more well known amongst the tours + Tp Community, but better? Crazy, i know. But seriously, I think this team is the dark horse faves to win, like with ANY blce team before. You got strong singles stars, such as GXE, tieracid, Ewin and avarice, the K3ppr + Toxanex combo i fear so much, and even some unknowns (to the TOURS community at least) who are bound to be promising like zastra and Smudge. Curious to see how this team will perform.

#2 : Limasawa Street Litwicks
- Euph + PokeArt was such a good manager combo last year, that this year, I think they outdid themselves huge. You got old favorite Axzel coming back, as well as some strong outsiders who are sure to make a splash this year, like Rofna and Farce of Death. Throw in Losco for excellent singles tiers, as well as some okay sub options, as well as their PIC support being so overblown. Yes, there is bias, but I just love the look of this team so much and I will ROAST these boys if they don't make playoffs,

#1 : Absolute Absolposters
- Absols are a team tour dynasty at this point, and this year's team is basically just their "Best of the Absols" compilation. Having Ice for Ubers prowess, TNM + Ax as the defacto OMM core, Shiloh for good same six / OU utility, with Temp as amazing backup support. Irpa + CDE for rands, Chris for Doubles, Part for sub options, Floogal for memes. What more do you want?
does a team really need this thing you call "synergy" when every game lost will result in a shot of the finest shit imaginable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)