The World Cup of Pokémon 2019 - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends!
WELCOME TO PART 2 OF THE UNBIASED POWER RANKINGS
I'm sure this time, the teams will be even shittier. Let's begin.

The Netherlands:

I'm going to do everyone a favor and cross off every irrelevant player on this lineup.

SM: frisoeva
SM: Jordy
SM: Knuckstrike
ORAS: Michielleus
BW: Jarii
DPP: Drud
ADV: tjdaas
GSC: TheWall
RBY: Djokra

Subs: Elise , Count Riario , TheShadowClaw , Zeden , Aurora , Jelmerlicious
Gamer Girl: Caasi Aurella

Wow, just wow LMAO This is a prime example of why we shouldn't have nearly as many World Cup teams. If your team does not have a single player that would start for the bigger region (ie: Europe in this case), you shouldn't be allowed to have a team. This is absolutely pitiful LMAO what the living fuck is this bro LMAO JARII MIGHT BE THE STAR PLAYER HERE BRO THAT MANS A DOGSHIT MAINER HELLO AND HES IN BW OU AFJKAFJKF oh my god I'm done with this shit. Congratulations, Greece. You guys aren't last.

India:

Let's repeat the process, shall we?

SM OU: AquaFinity
SM OU: sand1234
SM OU: So Noisy
ORAS OU:
J0RIS
BW OU: Serene Grace
DPP OU: Dj Breloominati♬
ADV OU: Winterains
GSC OU: OminousDraco
RBY OU: Mikaav
----------------

SUBS:

Pradhaaan
parivard
King Leo V
SANJAY
Gyslexic Duy
RaJ.Shoot

Wow LMAO. 2 complete memes in a row this can't possibly be real. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD EVEN START FOR ASIA DUDE AND ASIA'S FUCKING HORRENDOUS. jesus fuck. They have J0RIS I guess. I gave him a half-crossout. People hype him for the dumbass lower tier mainer tours so maybe he might be competent. but jesus fuck WHY IS THIS A TEAM DUDE FOR WHAT PURPOSE LOL my god. Alright, let's move on to the actual teams.

Brazil:

The monkeys return to the World Cup stage with some familiar faces. While they don't have their hero, sogeking, they do possess a solid amount of talented battlers that could elevate them into a solid playoff position. The 3 stars of this team are Eternal Spirit, Tamahome, and anti. Gama is a true spreadsheet warrior and has lately always managed to put together solid records in official tournaments. I like his odds of doing the same here. Tamahome went for an absolutely INSANE 29k to play SM OU in SPL like LOL that still defies logic. Regardless, he's one of the most storied players in Smogon history and is extremely talented. He should be in the upper echelon of SM OU players and I think he'll do pretty well. Last up is fellow cheater KratosMana, who seems to be excited to return to the tour scene after his forced hiatus. I've always been pretty high on anti ever since I drafted him in SPL 6, and if he does end up playing in this tournament, I think he has a good shot of putting up a solid performance.

This three-headed monster combines to form one of the stronger SM OU cores in tournament. The last spot, however, belongs to ggggd, or Pablo. He has apparently been doing pretty well in Smogon Tour and OST and things of that nature lately, and should have solid team support. He's a talented LC player as well. I think he has potential to do relatively well but I wouldn't be surprised if he was terrible.

With the team's SM OU core being quite solid, it's only natural that the Old Gens would suffer a bit. Nintendi is a pretty polarizing player right now. He went from gaining the admiration of the Jerk to becoming sort of a meme following the ABR / Bushmasters saga. I have always really liked how Nintendi plays and I'm not going to fully hop off the bandwagon after one bad tournament like that, so while I will slightly lower my expectations, I still think he'll put forth a solid effort and come through with a respectable record. BW features a random brazilian named Sand Castle...I'm gonna assume he's dogshit. He is 4-5 on the sheet so meh. I'm not really high on Rewer or Luigi either, should they find themselves in this slot. DPP features the garbdicks ruiners ADVer Hyogafodex, who has also failed to really impress me. elodin finds himself in ADV for this tournament. As I've said before, the pool should be improved compared to SPL, so I'm unsure how good of a record elodin will put up. He is a capable player, though, and should have solid teams, so it wouldn't shock me if he did well. I've never been particularly high on Brazil's GSCer, Century Express, and see him as more of a 3-5k type-player rather one whose skill is represented by the absurd sum he went for in SPL. Hantsuki used to be relatively heat at RBY, but I'm like 90% sure he's crust. It is RBY, though, so he could do well.

Overall, this team has some talented pieces and should be poised to make the playoffs and perhaps make some noise in that stage as well. The performance of the relatively trash Old Gens will make or break the team.

Italy:

Italy has been hyped a solid amount coming into the tournament. They lack anyone I would really consider to be a superstar-type player, but they do appear to have many solid slots in what should be a relatively balanced lineup.

The SM OU core features some pretty well-known names. Will of Fire really made a name for himself after winning the blunder tour, although he has yet to really break through in the Smogon team tournament scene. He clearly has the talent to do pretty well in this tour. Lopunny Kicks is like a worse version of Gama in that he's a bit more polarizing and is slightly worse at being a spreadsheet warrior. However, he does usually put up solid enough records, and I expect more of the same here. Empo is a hot commodity nowadays and while I may not be as high on him as some people, I do think he's a solid player. LittleBigPlanet2 is more of an unknown quantity, although I do recall that he was a pretty hyped teambuilder or something of the sort. Time will tell how good he really is.

ORAS OU features Santu, who I was wholly unimpressed with in SPL. I don't really think he's good at all. I've been relatively high on Bro Kappa for a while but he did struggle a bit in SPL and doesn't seem to be in form. I think he'll do decently, but I will temper my expectations a bit.. The original ABR is in DPP, in the only real tier he's known for. Considering that he never goes for more than like 3k or so in SPL and is never that impressive, I wouldn't really say I'm high on him at all. He does know how to play the thinking gen, though, so I guess he could pick up some wins. ADV, GSC, and RBY feature the true big names of the team (besides Empo). Italy's the one country with a real excess of RBY players, so Prinz finds himself in ADV. He's a very solid player and I think he'll do pretty well. Tricking aka Clicking is extremely polarizing and I would say I'm more on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of how good I think he is. I haven't really seen him play GSC, but the GSC player pool is downright atrocious and Tricking has displayed enough skill in other tiers to make me think he'll do pretty well here. Troller is without a doubt the best RBYer right now, finishing SPL on an insane win streak and backing up his preseason ranking. He'll obviously do magnificently if luck is on his side.

Overall, this is probably one of the more balanced teams in the tournament. They have some pretty solid slots and few real "weaknesses." They're definitely a playoff-caliber team.

Overall Rankings:

1. US Northeast (duh)

2. US West
3. France
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Germany

7. Latin America

8. India
9. The Netherlands

Corazan

Crystal
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Imagine a child getting born on an Indian highway (yes, that is where most accidents happen) just to betray India (no helping, just talking shit)
Oh that actually makes sense for the guy writing non biased power rankings
Anyone can beat anyone in this game, turn the hate into motivation and don't pay attention to this kind of guy. He can say whatever he wants or calling us random his life must be pathetic anyway and theres nothing he can do about that, thats my point of view for every predictions ive read from him without saying anything.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Since we're all calling each other out, I would like to call out Triangles for demanding and organising a "compulsory" team UK bonding session of 5-a-side football + pub in London and then when we finally get enough people to agree to come, he bails on us less than 48 hours before the time leading to a chain reaction of everyone else bailing. HML am was even going to come all the way down from Leeds. I, for one, am very glad that he has been stripped of his captaincy as a result of this act of treachery and replaced by HJAD who was the only one that joined me at 5 a side. The new gaffer loves the squad and the country, and I'm glad he'll be making the decisions, regardless of if I will be included or not. Hopefully me rainbow flicking and doing a Messi vs Boateng on him speaks volumes about my Pokemon battling capabilities by showing my willingness to make YOLO plays. Let’s just hope he ignores my terrible shot conversion rate.

Since we're all calling each other out, I would like to call out Triangles for demanding and organising a "compulsory" team UK bonding session of 5-a-side football + pub in London and then when we finally get enough people to agree to come, he bails on us less than 48 hours before the time leading to a chain reaction of everyone else bailing. HML am was even going to come all the way down from Leeds. I, for one, am very glad that he has been stripped of his captaincy as a result of this act of treachery and replaced by HJAD who was the only one that joined me at 5 a side. The new gaffer loves the squad and the country, and I'm glad he'll be making the decisions, regardless of if I will be included or not. Hopefully me rainbow flicking and doing a Messi vs Boateng on him speaks volumes about my Pokemon battling capabilities by showing my willingness to make YOLO plays. Let’s just hope he ignores my terrible shot conversion rate.
so... you were a 2 a side...

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Team US Northeast Preview

I went out on a date tonight and the bitch I was with annoyed the shit out of me. Miss thing told me she didn't want no fries. Then I ordered a plate of fries for myself...guess what? She ended up eating most of it. This is why I have trust issues. Anyways...

Love them, hate them, jealous of them. Whatever the case may be, you have to acknowledge Northeast's (fka US East) dominance. They remain the team to beat. The roster looks as strong as ever with an interesting addition to the team.

SM:ABR - One of the most consistent players I've ever seen on Smogon. Whether you're a fan or not, you've got to give him props for maintaining his high level of plays through and through. It takes poke-talent to accomplish such a feat

SM:aim - One of those players who's capable of playing well at virtually everything. Just give him a team and he'll make it work; doesn't matter if it's RBY NU or SM Ubers. Dude is also down-to-earth despite having billions of followers on his YouTube channel. I only have 69 followers on my channel and my ego is already twice the size of a normal human being

BW: Finchinator - A former NU tryhard who has evolved into a formidable OU player as shown by his recent tournament success. A real inspiration for all the trash players worldwide. You too can become great at Pokemon if you put in the time and dedication

DPP: august - Does august even play any other tiers? Doesn't matter. He's one of the best DPP players around, so stick with what you're good at

GSC:BKC - Who doesn't know BKC? Imagine this...you got tired in the middle of sex with your boyfriend. You took a quick break to catch your breath, decided to check Smogon in the middle of your love making session, and received a notification that you'll be playing against BKC in the first round of the Smogon Tour Season 27, which you spent nine tedious weeks sweating just to make the playoffs. Your boner died all of a sudden; next thing you know, you got dumped by your boyfriend as well because he accused you of not finding him attractive

Similar to Germany's cosine180, it's too a surprise to see Hiye subbing. But again, I get it. School/life comes first. Hiye is probably the scariest SM player I've ever played against. Played him for the first time ever last year, which he won in one turn. He Moonblast'ed my Sableye-Mega with his Specs Tapu Lele and OHKO'd it. That scarred me for five long months. Chaitanya is a great addition to the team. From what I've seen, he could easily be the best player on another team; a team perpetually mediocre like US Central

Last edited:
I was going to wait for like 1 or 2 more teams to post but I couldn't help myself LMAO I did like 5 teams in the first PR anyway so w/e. Evens out kind of lol.
WELCOME BACK TO THE UNBIASED POWER RANKINGS

Oceania:

This is a team that pre-SPL 8 ShakeItUp would be fawning over and perhaps choose to make the playoffs. However, I have ascended past those dark times and now am a firm believer in the crust rule, which should absolutely decimate this pathetic excuse for a roster. I suppose the star player here is thelinearcurve, who is one of the best ADVers in the tournament. He had a solid SPL showing, albeit against a worse pool of players, but I think he's solid enough to end up with a nice record.

The SM core of this team leaves a lot to be desired, to say the least. Essence isn't on the sheet so he's irrelevant and trash. Eternally's like perhaps slightly above competent...in the lower tiers. I have 0 reason to believe he's good at SM OU, so I expect him to struggle. Smurf is in SM LOL what the fuck bro jesus this man's crust in ADV let alone SM OU. Vore Gidal's pretty irrelevant and garbage too. This is easily one of the worst SM cores in the tournament like my god this is awful.

The old gens will be looked upon to carry this garbage excuse for an SM OU core to the playoffs. Unfortunately, it is 2019 and not 2008. I can never forget how false double switched like 90x in a row vs ABR and got smashed. That man is terrible. Heist used to be megafire but he's definitely crust in 2019. I have no reason to really expect him to make waves in this tournament; I'd predict like a 1-2 record. Golden Sun was solid enough in SPL, although that was in his main tier against a horrendous player pool. The thinking gen is one of the only areas where a crust player can shine, so I suppose he could do well there. Earthworm got exposed really hard in SPL and is 100% crust right now. The GSC player pool is beyond terrible, so there may be some hope. However, based on what I saw in SPL, I have no reason to believe he's suddenly going to be a world beater again. And lastly, we have...HIPMONLEE LOOOOOOOOL oh my god DID YOU GUYS WATCH SPL HELLO HE DROPPED SNORLAX LIKE 9 TIMES AND BROUGHT A SELF-DESTRUCT GOLEM...HE WAS BENCHED FOR CYNARA AND THE MEATLOAF LMAO holy fuck he's trash. They also have former legend panamaxis on the bench, but he is 100% crust as well so.

Overall, this team "boasts" one of the worst SM OU cores in the entire tournament. They have an old gen foundation that is plagued by the crust rule, so their odds of carrying the other losers on this team seems pretty small. This team's honestly just dogshit.

Greece:

Alright, let's begin once again by crossing off all the 100% irrelevant players

Αίολος: talah
Διόνυσος: Mysterious M
Ήφαιστος: Laz
Ποσειδώνας: Sakis
Πλούτωνας: Savouras
Ερμής: Ace-11
Απόλλων: Christos21
Ηρακλής: amber lamps

Δίας: Astamatitos
Άρης: roudolf13
ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

Ανταλλακτικά: Lycon | BluBirD252 | Eltheto | Rigas | Naniwa Tiger

Bro this team was gonna be utter dogshit with Fear...but now he's not playing? LOOOL oh my god what an absolute disaster.
Let's once again go over the golden rule for this country:

Since these words have been uttered, only roudolf has managed to ascend into the world of relevance. I would say that Asta and Fear are both good (although Fear's still lucky as balls) and roudolf is solid. With the departure of one of their irreplaceable players, Greece finds themselves with an even worse roster. Astamatitos, the ADV main, finds himself in GSC. I'm not sure how good he is at GSC, but the playerbase is absolutely atrocious and he's old as fuck, so I'm gonna assume he'll probably do pretty well. roudolf displayed some solid RBY prowess in his last SPL, and I think he'll do well.

Unfortunately for the team, this tournament does in fact have 10 slots, not 2. And that my friends, is where the problems start to kick in. I've heard of almost all of these players, and none of them have ever done anything really noteworthy or impressive. I'm pretty sure all of them are complete dogshit. Talah was horrendous in SPL and had a lot of bad showings that made me really question if he was worthy of an SPL roster spot. Mysterious M is like a garbage Ubers main. Laz, Sakis, Ace-11, and Christos21 comprise the classic atrocious Greek foundation that will continue to ruin the team for generations to come. It's like if started a World Cup team with a core of like JohnYiu + Snow + daftmau5 and expected to make the playoffs like LMAO what u might as well put some randoms in maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough or some shit. That's exactly what they've done with Savouras or whoever...definitely haven't heard of him before. However, he is not the sheet so I'm just going to assume he's trash. The final spot in the starting lineup belongs to Amber Lamps, who I believe is like a PO lower tier mainer...yeah LMAO jesus this man's definitely unviable.

Overall, this team is about as terrible as I expected it to be. Fear not playing somehow makes this lineup even more dreadful than it was previously. Very impressive indeed. Unfortunately for them, linking a video of their soccer team winning a trophy won't make this appalling lineup of scrubs any better.

Overall Rankings:

1. US Northeast (duh)

2. US West
3. France
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Germany

7. Latin America
8. Oceania
9. Greece

10. India
11. The Netherlands

Last edited:
Jsaok3 is a legend and he love you! It has been eating at Jsaok that music producers are stealing his swag. As we all know Jsaok's rare production has only been featured once before on a song titled "First Mixtape" and the influential flute style Jsaok unveiled (shoutout to Nujabes and Paul Cervati) has since been copied by artists such as Metro Boomin and Playboi Carti. Jsaok has been planning how he will respond to this and I can only say.. Black Ken coming soon. Shoutout to the Tigers, when Jsaok receives knowledge from "The BasedGod" he is rarely wrong. As we can remember "The BasedGod" spoke thru Jsaok and said that Jsaok will be the captain of the WCOP Afrabs and lead them to their first championship. Ppl may say, Jsaok why you posting so much in SPL forums. The answer is plain! I LOVE POKÉMON! Jsaok was hurt to not be selected although he made no effort to try out but he feels as if people should recognize his rare prescience. Many users here have known Jsaok and his historic ways for a long time and choose to ignore him! Also Jsaok has made history recently as well in gen last WCOP learning a tier last minute and defeating some of the best players of that tier! It is okay because I love you anyway to all managers who did not draft Jsaok. I love the moderators too and also shoutout to Zarel! Finally I wanna give a few shoutouts to people who supported me during this SPL season: Blunder, navy, omfugie, Elise, sunnyoras, bouff, get this money, lefties, shoka, hell all of the afrabs bros Jsaok has played with the last 3 years, zak91, farmer, rmega and many more I'm sorry if I forgot I love you so much! Finally I want to say... if you're ever feeling sad or need someone to vent to you can feel free to PM me and tell me what's bothering you. I'm here for you... yes I'm talking about YOU -Jsaok

Sorry to take away attention from the rare artist, but the matchups for the Qualifiers have been drawn. India will face off against China, while Austria will take on the Netherlands. The winners will advance to play against Team Asia or Team Latin America, with Team Asia getting to pick who they wish to face. Qualifiers will begin this Sunday. Stay tuned!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
For the crust, could you remind us what the format for the qualifiers is?
Each series (India vs China and Austria vs Netherlands) will be a Best of 9 with 3x SM OU and 1x each old generation. The winners of these series will go on to face Latin America and Asia (Asia will pick who they play from those winners since they had the higher seed last year) with the same format. The winners of those series will advance to the qualifying stage, which starts on the 20th.

Hello and welcome to Part IV of the UNBIASED POWER RANKINGS
This edition will truly be unbiased since I will be ranking my own team. Let's begin.

Austria:

Austria returns to the tournament hoping to make it into the group stage after failing to do so last year. They have a sick logo made by goat ass Blazenix, who will look to establish himself as a member of the Smogon logo pantheon, currently comprised of Zracknel, Bummer, and anundeadboy. Unfortunately, the team itself is nowhere near as promising as the logo, with holes littered throughout the roster.

The SM core is comprised of a myriad of completely irrelevant players. I've seen some of these names before, but none of them aspire any real confidence. It would shock me if they had remotely any success in this tournament. The big name in this core is Necrozma, who slammed everyone in RUWC...yeah LMAO a fucking RU mainer who didn't even make Snake is the headliner here get me out of here bros holy fuck.

The old gens will be expected to carry the load, featuring some recognizable names. I have no idea who the hell austriangeorge is, but he's probably terrible. Phil de mon? who? LOL what the hell. In DPP, we finally reach the first actual player in the lineup: mael. mael did win OST, so he has to be given a level of respect. He finds himself in the thinking gen, where pretty much anyone can win. He could easily do well here. ADV we're back to irrelevance with neomon. Moving on. Charmflash had a very solid SPL and put himself on the team tournament map. He now finds himself in...GSC? LOL what. The GSC player pool is horrendous but I'm going to have to see more from Charmflash before I suddenly think he's going to do well in this tier, especially. Lastly, Bedschibaer is in the RBY slot. He's a solid RBYer and should do fine.

Overall, this team's obviously complete garbage. But, they are better than many of the other teams attempting to qualify for the group stage by virtue of at least having some relevant players. So...there's that I suppose.

US South:

South surprisingly did not make the playoffs last year despite fielding a relatively competent roster. Now, having lost franchise cornerstone Zamrock, how will they respond? At first glance, this team looks to be pretty competitive with the other second-tier teams of the tournament. There is some star power here as well as some relatively competent players that will look to help this team reach the postseason. The 2 big names here are TDK and FlamingVictini. TDK admittedly does not play SM OU that much, but I still have confidence in his abilities and consider him to be a pretty solid player. I think he'll do well. FV almost always does well in team tournaments and is a megafire spreadsheet warrior. I expect him to continue to wreak havoc in ORAS OU.

The SM core features some interesting names and has the potential to be the strong point of the team. FMG turned heads with an amazing SPL performance, and I'm decently high on him right now. I will need to see more before I declare him to be a top player of anything of the sort, but the potential is there for him to continue his dominance. I thought HSA was beyond crust before and during SPL, but he is somehow #1 in the Smogon Tour standings right now with 37 points. His performance suggests that there is some skill here, but I will need to see more before I'm willing to completely remove the crust label from him. It would not shock me if he did poorly in this tour. The last SM OU spot belongs to Jamvad, a player I've always been really high on. While he did take a break from the tour scene, he has been actively playing the ladder and I wouldn't really consider him to be crust. Jam is known to bust out absurd techs and seemingly dogshit Pokemon in his games, so there is some risk here. However, I'm a strong believer in Jamvad's skills and think he'll do pretty well in this tournament.

The old gens features a host of veteran players, which may or may not be a bad thing. bad ass finds himself in BW OU, a tier he has done pretty well in in the past, including in Smogon Tour 26. If we're being real though...bad ass is definitely crust LOL As a firm believer of the crust rule, it wouldn't surprise me if he struggled a great deal in his first team tour action since World Cup 2017. The thinking gen features SMOGON CLASSIC WINNER [VoD]METABEAST OMG IM SO FUCKING GOOD EASY ASS WINS BROS LOLO

Ok, but seriously, I'm definitely crust right now LMAO However, as I've said multiple times, the thinking gen is the tier where being crust may not really matter. I'm pretty confident in my DPP abilities, and I'll give myself a solid shot of going positive in the absolute dogshit tier known as the variance madhouse. UD finds himself in ADV again after an absolute atrocity of an SPL. I'm stunned that TDK would allow this to happen after the mental trauma he suffered from watching UD's games while he was a member of the Wolfpack, but here we are. The ADV pool should be improved compared to SPL, and there's no reason for me to expect UD to magically bounce back and post some solid results. I just don't think he's a good player right now. sulcata finds himself in GSC again after another decent SPL. I've never really been high on him and don't really think he's good, but the GSC player pool is probably the worst in the tournament and he has shown the ability to somehow post decent results in team tours. A solid showing isn't out of the question, but he could easily regress as well. South actually has an excess of GSC players, as GSC mainstay d0nut finds himself in RBY OU after a dominant SPL performance. RBY's another meme tier like DPP, and d0nut displayed some pretty solid playing abilities in SPL. I think he'll do decently.

Overall, this is a solid team with playoff upside. There's some clear holes here and the team is relying on some crust players, which is never a good sign. However, there is enough talent here to make the team competitive against the majority of teams in this tournament. Super Sub MoP is also waiting in the wings should any of the starters falter, so having him as back up can't hurt.

Asia:

Perpetually horrible WCOP participants Asia return to the scene yet again. The team features the standard names that have played for the country over the years, minus the dogshit crust players that made appearances in years past.

The SM core is very intriguing. BTB had a very poor SPL, but I still think he's a solid enough player. I predict a bounce back. Fruitdealer's a random dude who pretty much only shows up for World Cup...I have no reason to really think he's competent so. I've never really been high on WhiteQueen and he may or may not be crust. He does always seem to do decently in World Cup, though, so I suppose there's that. Chill Shadow's a mainer, but I guess he's decent enough...

If you thought the SM was a bit questionable, the old gens are even more sketchy. Altina isn't relevant by virtue of the sheet, so I'm gona assume he's dogshit. Analytic's prob like slightly below average so there's that. In DPP, we have DeepBlueC, who as I've said before, may have received the greatest amount of praise and hype I've ever seen for a below .500 player. I think he's decent, and he is in the thinking gen, so he could do fine. eden's embrace formed one half of the absolute dogshit Ruiners ADV Core...this man's fucking awful. Arifeen's probably like an average player at best? The GSC pool's trash but still, I can't really expect him to do that well. And of course, the meatloaf is a starter too, this time in RBY. I don't really think Kingler's good either LOL but hey, it's rby, so.

As expected, this team is complete trash. They do have an SM core that has the potential to be decent. I think they'll struggle mightily along with the other Tier 3 teams.

Overall Rankings:

1. US Northeast (duh)

2. US West
3. France
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. US South
7. Germany

8. Latin America
9. Oceania
10. Asia
11. Greece
12. Austria

13. India
14. The Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)