The World Cup of Pokémon 2018 - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
since [cclm] tricking posted i might do it as well: first shoutout has to go to team ITALIA for trusting me and having me on board, this experience has been very nice to me. i liked every moment of this tour as you were all entertaining to chat with and you guys also are a very good group of players. its a shame that we lost in semifinals, as i say its pokemon and we learn from our mistakes. secondly, i am really grateful to the people who have been supporting me, thank you guys; it means a lot. bonus to the best chat presence goes to luckskill who always tried to gas when somebody played, i appreciate that :D (e parcheggia il camion)
and last shoutout goes to the legend GG DAG
see you

Punny

but I knew you
is a Tiering Contributoris the 10th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Well, since [cclm] tricking posted its time for [cclm] punny to post too I guess. First of all i wanna say thanks to raiza and galbia for letting me play this tour, it meant a lot for me. Secondly i wanna say thanks to all my teammates, I appreciated all of the moments we spent together and im glad we at least were able to reach semifinals.

Also shoutouts to The Idiot Ninja LadyShanu Pais -Niko- LuckOverSkill Renny Zeno NaCl Raspberry Teclis eden's embrace (and cclm ofc) for the support :]

Gl to the remaining teams

Cclm punny out.

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
There is still a lot to work on before taking on one of the strongest team afterall, but if anything this place provides some continuity on our squad, so we weren't (aren't) just lucky and bad at least. The shoutouts goes to everyone of the team, thanks for the experiece, looking forward to return stronger next year.

[cclm] is a shitty meme btw

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost to lavos, gg

misplayed the turn i lost cloyster but i think i played that one correctly otherwise, tough break missing hydros could have been a very intense finish under different circumstances and ofc lavos played his advantage well as always

ggs west, thanks for the fun games

would have liked to go on to the finals and break out some classic boom but them's the breaks, it's been great going on this run with this team, maybe our best showing ever and we got some good young talent with strong showings like hayburner and suapah - watch out for next year cause we're not stopping until we win this damn thing

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
ggs us west, gl in finals. rooting for any of my friends in finals pcm/rob etc.

shame that we couldnt bag up this series considering the position we were in. Nevertheless, this has been a fun wcop and I'm really with the way our team performed. At the beginning of the season there were for sure some doubters thinking that our team couldn't hold ourselves up, however we proved them wrong. The team as a whole was cohesive and worked incredibly hard and I'm super proud of each and every one of us.

just some quick shoutouts to Eternam ayevon, you two were my go to guys to check over my teams, much love.

Edit: also shoutout to big CTC people be hating on you but you were mad helpful for our team and just know you're gonna rise to the top again. lordheat never loses

Last edited:

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
gotta say it was a good run and i don't think we even ourselves expected to get this far so i am happy to see some progress over the years. big shoutout to suapah for such a great performance and all around just having great knowledge and love for the game, really self sufficient player which is an admirable trait especially nowadays. wanna say good work to haybeast for a very clutch 2-0 in playoffs as your only games that is some crazy clutch man, good luck in the future. jyt, i am really pleased to know that you had an enjoyable season and found it a lot of fun. you had a tough couple of games but you stuck thru it and even subbed in when we needed you and were always down to help test and build, appreciate it. to da veterans, it was tough that we couldn't perform as well but it is always fun to team w the same friends over n over and i definitely could never leave this team. i know a lot of you feel similarly and im happy to hear that for some of you that i think are leaving after this, it was a great experience. all in all good stuff man, i know in semis there were definitely some things to change... but overall i can look back at this team and really be satisfied w what we accomplished this time... man seed 4 too that is crazy. i aint quitting btw, GL EAST!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)