The Next Best Thing

Alexander.

LO Tank Vaporeon is something I've used a lot in the past, and I've never been disappointed by it. Its STAB Hydro Pump hits insanely hard in the Rain (about 8.5% harder than Specs Latios's Draco Meteor), and it can take a lot of powerful hits and just shrug them off with HydraRest. A lot of people claim that Gastrodon and Jellicent outclass Vaporeon as a bulky Water, but this is one of those sets that really sets it apart.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Trinitrotoluene

I originally voted for Alexander, but his set is already on site, so I think that this set is also a good one. The ability to boost Vaporeon's already decent special attack makes this set possibly very deadly.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Trinitrotoluene

i like work up vappy, and there's no reason out there that i shouldn't vote for myself

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Trinitrotoluene because I feel it's the most effective set with the most creativity.

Alexander.'s set for example is great but it already has an on site analysis, just def evs shifted to hp

Alexander

Vaporeon has so much offensive potential this gen that I have to wonder why people rarely use this set. It's one of the main reasons for me wanting to build an OU rain team.

Trinitrotoluene

The faster pace of BW2 makes it more difficult to set up than before. However, in the late game when everything that can OHKO/2HKO Vaporeon has been removed, very little can stop its sweep. This scenario becomes a reality more often than you might expect, as only a relatively small proportion of OU can actually claim to 2HKO Vaporeon without setting up. Some of the few things that can, like Sheer Force Landorus and CB Terrakion, are weak to Scald, whereas CB Dragons are weak to Ice Beam, although a notable exception is Kyurem-B, who is one of the main offensive checks to this set along with Breloom and Thundurus-T.

Isn't Alexander.'s set basicly the Hydration Tank set from the analysis? We would go with Alexander., when this set is not going to be disqualified because it is outside of the thread's outlines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)