The Mafia Dinosaur Chronicles

Oh hey I'm still getting comments. Cool.

By the way, why do you run Trick Room Reuniclus? Does it really sweep that well?

Considering the fact that 4/6 of your team needs speed to sweep.
Well, the team I used here...I deleted it ages ago, so I don't really remember. But Trick Room Reuniclus is one of the best clean up pokes, and it's really just a stand alone sweep. It plays an integral component on my current main team.

yeah stall war, a little bit long to read, but I finish it cuz it awesome
it's 9/10 if you ask me
Haha why thank you! It wasn't a stall match though lol.

10 / 10, Awesome Warstory, Good Commentary, Humour and Prediction. Loved how you predicted his switch into Rachi and brang out that Swagscor ;)
Hey man thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

pretty cool warstory with good predictions and commentary! 9/10

this boy is growing :')
Thank you sir =). It's all thanks to you, bluestarajohn <3.

Great warstory with great commetary. I totally think Jirachi is cuter than Vaporeon. ^_^
9/10

This is an okay warstory.....8/10
BS Yamata.

Thank you very much for the fun read blara! 9.5/10, only because your opponent made a fair amount of derpy moves that took away from the battle's epicness.
Heh, I thought it was relatively well played. But you're welcome!

Very impreesive on the time and effort you put into this, very enjoyable and interesting teams!! 10/10
Thanks a lot! I appreciate it.

I'm no expert on warstories and have only made one myself http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448046
which seemed to kind of die out...but I digress.

Good read, and thorough comments were nice. I'm going 8/10 on it.

My nitpicks.
The use of "wall for days." No statement could be closer to the truth in most of those cases, but a good synonym here and there is nice to mix it up.

Even though you said things like "I'm scared now", your comments just seemed to edge on the side of overconfidence. However, it might be that I like warstories where the comments are coming from the losing side only to make a game saving prediction in the endgame. And it was a little long, but these two things are of absolutely no fault to you! Mostly just the fault of my preferences and impatience actually...

Now, to be honest, I was the most impressed by the way that you comment on and thank every contributor and reply to your story. You understand that it's a learning process and show a real desire to get better. I tip my hat; Smogon would be a better place with more like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)