The First Wheneverual Safari Festival: Better Late Than Never

Will there be more Safari Festivals? I assuming so because of "The First"

I don't think I'll have the time to put together a team to join this one =(

Lorak since I have you online, I made a post a few pages back about having people reaffirm their commitment to this tournament. I would say only about half of the people who joined on day one have posted anything related to it since then.

Perhaps PMs to all the current participants would be good. I don't know if we are going to get that second bracket filled and I'm sure a lot of the people currently there wouldn't mind subbing for someone who isn't actually preparing for the festival.

And I want to win Negator's gilgar. Yeah boy.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Lorak since I have you online, I made a post a few pages back about having people reaffirm their commitment to this tournament. I would say only about half of the people who joined on day one have posted anything related to it since then.

Perhaps PMs to all the current participants would be good. I don't know if we are going to get that second bracket filled and I'm sure a lot of the people currently there wouldn't mind subbing for someone who isn't actually preparing for the festival.

And I want to win Negator's gilgar. Yeah boy.
Will do, good thinking tuskate. Was planning on it tomorrow.

Well, luckily I had started catching Pokemon for this when Lorak and I talked about it a long time ago.

I'll look through my games and see if I have anything useful, though...

looks like i have to state my current condition.

Im commited to this and i have caught 5 pokes ready to go. With one of them evd completely. i will be done in time

Well, I don't really know if I'll be able to get done in time, since I actually have nothing, and I can't find my Leaf Green at the moment.

If you haven't started catching pokemon for this there is no point, you will just fail. It takes weeks to catch and EV train pokemon.
It took me about a week, I might have just had lucky catches though...I definately did not work on any one pokemon for more than a day, with one exception

I'd say it would take a little longer then a week.

Even though I probably should have done the team building phase before catching. I can't even begin to say how hyped I am for this tourney.

We might finally get that battle Goodbar.

Im actually still not done..One Pokemon is a day-to day thing and unfortinetly, Ive been a bit limited on my catching days..

my team is theorymoned out but I have backup plans just incase -_-

Hey Lorak you'll just have to remove me :( We have an eloquation competition at school and I want to win. But I will be around for the next Safari festival whenever that might be :)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Well, seven more entries, and bracket two is complete, but I'm not sure if we'll get enough in time...
Hey Lorak you'll just have to remove me :( We have an eloquation competition at school and I want to win. But I will be around for the next Safari festival whenever that might be :)
... Eight.

(In response to the PM)
When would this competition take place? I never actually saw a date. If we still have a decent amount of time, I'm in, but if it's very soon, then I may not be.

As a response to your PM,I've caught quite a few good pokemon,didn't catch much recently as I just opened a new trade thread with Al_Alchemist,but I will definitly participate.

I'm going to have to back out, I don't have time to catch and EV everything so I'll just keep working so that I'll be ready for the next one you make.

-Matt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)