lol revis
lol haynesworth

this offseason has gotten hilarious, here are my picks

nfc:
1. Packers (13-3) - really good team
2. Cowboys (12-4) - should easily win division
3. Falcons (11-5) - got the pieces back together
4. 49ers (9-7) - nfc west lol
5. Saints (11-5) - some fluke wins last year but still a good team, i just dont think they do as well
6. Vikings (10-6) - im not sure whats going on with them right now but they should make playoffs...

afc:
1. Colts (14-2) - colts
2. Patriots (12-4) - pats, jets had a great 1st run, they won't do it again
3. Chargers (11-5) - afc west lol
4. Ravens (10-6) - im a homer but i like their chances after they addressed everything except secondary
5. Texans (10-6) - about time
6. Bengals (10-6) - still a good team, could win division again so this is just a tossup vs ravens..
I cant say I would be overly confident that the patriots are gonna win the afc east. The dolphins added the one thing they have needed for awhile now, a receiver. Brandon Marshall is a dominant receiver ( and I hate the guy as a chargers fan) but having that type of threat on the outside will help their dominant run game take over the field. Also the texans haven't done anything to make themselves that team that finally makes the playoffs, so I am gonna make that wild card spot a toss up between the Pats and Jets, and I'm leaning towards the Pats because Sanchez hasn't proven he can lead his team to victory.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
No longer offseason, bitches. Someone who is less lazy make a new topic or bump the old one or something.

FOOTBALL.

What I got from that game -

Carson Palmer still sucks.
T.O is still a top 15 WR is this league when he's not playing with a bottom 5 QB.
Jason Garrett is overrated as an offensive coordinator because he has made the same mistakes these past 3 years.
Wade Phillips will hold the Cowboys back from winning a championship.
Tony Romo is really good when he doesn't have pass rushers in his face 0.1 seconds after snapping the ball.
Either David Buehler sucks or they're special teams coach is horrible with kickers. Cowboys will miss Nick Folk DEARLY this year.

lol no calling T.O. a top 15 W.R. due to one offseason game please (or Pacman Jones a top level cornerback, although there is no reason he necessarily should be terrible at all)...preseason games are a fucking joke.

preseason or not T.O. still can get open on a consistent basis.

And it's not like he was shit last year. Just his QBs, for once, were total shit.

Also, I doubt you could name 15 WRs better than T.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)