The Eon Shop | closed but ref for cmts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Lets Trade spit backs (All Females
Mine:
Charmanders in repeat,Net and Luxury Balls all females with 3 different sets of EMs,Adamant,Timid and Hasty for net,repeat and lux respectively.
Moon Ball Zubat with 4 EMs Quick Attack,BB,Zen headbutt and hypnosis Jolly
Timer Ball Cyndaquil No ems Timid
Riolu Quick,Dream balls with 4 different EMS each Naive/Jolly/Timid/Adamant/Modest(/=Or)
Buneary Lux and Love Ball
Pansage,Panpour Nest and Dive Ball
Minun Lux Ball Timid Volt Absorb

Shiny Non Spitback HP Ice Gothita 31/even/30/31/31/31

Yours
All spitbacks I asked for in PM?Is that Fair?
I don't need any of those but gothita sorry.

Yo, was going to as if I could EV train for you as I am wanting 4 mons off you, but saw your post above.
Only 5IV Shinies worth anything I have is:

31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Speed Boost
4HP / 252Satk / 252Spe
Lvl 58
Kalos born

Also have a

31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Compound Eyes
No EVS (Can EV train and Lvl it if you like)
Lvl 1
Kalos born

Interested in your

Shiny Tyrunt
Shiny Helioptile
Shiny Noibat
Shiny Goodra

1:1 with any, in order of preference. Also have many non shiny kalos born mons and can breed any non shiny mon (obviously would trade more than 1 for your shiny mons) you're after if you're not interested in anything above. Let me now what interests you :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Yo, was going to as if I could EV train for you as I am wanting 4 mons off you, but saw your post above.
Only 5IV Shinies worth anything I have is:

31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Speed Boost
4HP / 252Satk / 252Spe
Lvl 58
Kalos born

Also have a

31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Compound Eyes
No EVS (Can EV train and Lvl it if you like)
Lvl 1
Kalos born

Interested in your

Shiny Tyrunt
Shiny Helioptile
Shiny Noibat
Shiny Goodra

1:1 with any, in order of preference. Also have many non shiny kalos born mons and can breed any non shiny mon (obviously would trade more than 1 for your shiny mons) you're after if you're not interested in anything above. Let me now what interests you :)
What ball is the UT yamna in?
I wouldnt mind sturdy. If not how bout spitback trade for just the tirtouga?
I'm crazy busy right now, but if I could give you a 5IV female tirtouga and 4IV female shieldon would it be OK or the 6IV cranidos?

I got quite a few Pokemon you may be interested in. What I'm interested in is your Sport Ball Scyther, Heavy Ball Koffing, and Safari Ball Kangaskhan. Mostly however, I'm looking at the Sports Ball Scyther and the Kangaskhan. On all of them I'll do Female for Female and if it makes it easier for you Spitback for Spitback. What I can breed is:

Larvitar | Guts
Female | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Dragon Dance | Outrage | Pursuit | Stealth Rock

Skarmory | Sturdy
Female | Impish | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Stealth Rock | Brave Bird | Whirlwind | Drill Peck

Heracross | Swarm (can get guts but it may be a while)
Rock Blast | Focus Punch

Misdreavus | Levitate
Female | Timid | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nasty Plot | Ominous Wind | Destiny Bond | Spite
I am well aware that you have both a Larvitar and a Heracross. However, the Larvitar is a different nature, different Pokeball, and different Egg moves. As for the Heracross, yes they are in the same type Pokeball, but I feel like Focus Punch would be a more valuable egg move for you than Megahorn would be, since Heracross can learn Megahorn before level 50 and Focus Punch is only a Gen 5 egg move. So, I felt like it might be worth something to you. :)

Last edited:
What ball is the UT yamna in?

I'm crazy busy right now, but if I could give you a 5IV female tirtouga and 4IV female shieldon would it be OK or the 6IV cranidos?
Take your time.also I totally dont need a 5 iv tirtouga..I was just lookin for spitback females.what nature do you want? Ill breed it up tonight

In that case, I'm not interested sorry. But, if you can breed me this scatterbug and leave it in it's egg (get 5 eggs, save game, hatch them, check IVs and reset):
Scatterbug
31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Compoundeyes
Egg

I'll trade you the xerneas :)
I'll try to breed you that Scatterbug, but it will take some time.
I finally have the Scatterbug's egg you asked.:) It has Shield Dust, so I'll give you a Capsule Ability too.:)
Anyway, I changed my mind, I want the HP Ground Modest Xerneas.

Hi there,
The snivy on your most wanted list, which nature should it have ? I am going to breed this thing because there are multiple pkm i need from your thread. On a site note i can also check the ESV of your eggs if you want.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Yanma is in Premier Ball
I'm definitely interested then! So that for Tyrunt sound fine?
I finally have the Scatterbug's egg you asked.:) It has Shield Dust, so I'll give you a Capsule Ability too.:)
Anyway, I changed my mind, I want the HP Ground Modest Xerneas.
Awesome! I'm ready to trade whenever you are :)
Hi there,
The snivy on your most wanted list, which nature should it have ? I am going to breed this thing because there are multiple pkm i need from your thread. On a site note i can also check the ESV of your eggs if you want.
You can clone, correct? If you could SV check 5 eggs I'd let you clone one of my shinies.
I got quite a few Pokemon you may be interested in. What I'm interested in is your Sport Ball Scyther, Heavy Ball Koffing, and Safari Ball Kangaskhan. Mostly however, I'm looking at the Sports Ball Scyther and the Kangaskhan. On all of them I'll do Female for Female and if it makes it easier for you Spitback for Spitback. What I can breed is:

Larvitar | Guts
Dragon Dance | Outrage | Pursuit | Stealth Rock

Skarmory | Sturdy
Female | Impish | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Stealth Rock | Brave Bird | Whirlwind | Drill Peck

Heracross | Swarm (can get guts but it may be a while)
Rock Blast | Focus Punch

Misdreavus | Levitate
Female | Timid | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nasty Plot | Ominous Wind | Destiny Bond | Spite
I am well aware that you have both a Larvitar and a Heracross. However, the Larvitar is a different nature, different Pokeball, and different Egg moves. As for the Heracross, yes they are in the same type Pokeball, but I feel like Focus Punch would be a more valuable egg move for you than Megahorn would be, since Heracross can learn Megahorn before level 50 and Focus Punch is only a Gen 5 egg move. So, I felt like it might be worth something to you. :)
I'm sorry, I have all those :/ I have Love Ball Misdreavous and Heavy Ball Skarms unlisted. Thanks anyway though!
Take your time.also I totally dont need a 5 iv tirtouga..I was just lookin for spitback females.what nature do you want? Ill breed it up tonight
Naughty please! Sorry for not replying earlier, phone wasn't letting me.
Hello,i am interested in many of yr shinies :)
are you interested in sth on my thread?
Only like Ekans right now, sorry.

I'm definitely interested then! So that for Tyrunt sound fine?

Awesome! I'm ready to trade whenever you are :)

You can clone, correct? If you could SV check 5 eggs I'd let you clone one of my shinies.

I'm sorry, I have all those :/ I have Love Ball Misdreavous and Heavy Ball Skarms unlisted. Thanks anyway though!

Naughty please! Sorry for not replying earlier, phone wasn't letting me.

Only like Ekans right now, sorry.
Can i trade my ekans for yr shiny elekid?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Can i trade my ekans for yr shiny elekid?
Just to make sure you know, Elekid is non-redis, meaning you can't trade it. And can you clone trade?
If you wanna pick something else, my full-redis shinies are below that section :) I have clones of wooper and aerodactyl on hand atm

Just to make sure you know, Elekid is non-redis, meaning you can't trade it. And can you clone trade?
If you wanna pick something else, my full-redis shinies are below that section :) I have clones of wooper and aerodactyl on hand atm
no problem, i wont trade it. Yes, i can clone trade :)

Hello! Please CMT for

Zubat
Jolly | Tom | 55288 | Infiltrator | Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Leech Life | Defog | Zen Headbutt | Zen Headbutt
No-Redis

Tyrunt
Adamant | Revan | 15458 | Strong Jaw | Lv. 1
Dragon Dance | Fire Fang | Ice Fang | Poison Fang
Full-Redis

Noibat
Timid | Exp | 58688 | Infiltrator | Lv. 28
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Wing Attack | Agility | Air Cutter | Roost
Full-Redis

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello! Please CMT for

Zubat
Jolly | Tom | 55288 | Infiltrator | Lv. 1
Leech Life | Defog | Zen Headbutt | Zen Headbutt
No-Redis

Tyrunt
Adamant | Revan | 15458 | Strong Jaw | Lv. 1
Dragon Dance | Fire Fang | Ice Fang | Poison Fang
Full-Redis

Noibat
Timid | Exp | 58688 | Infiltrator | Lv. 28
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Wing Attack | Agility | Air Cutter | Roost
Full-Redis
Nothing I needed sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)