The Eon Shop | closed but ref for cmts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, please CMT (though I think there's a fair few oddballs I have redis rights to I haven't added, so lmk if you're after anything in particular) for:

Mudkip
Treecko
Totodile

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-emporium-xy-5iv-shinies.3492122/
I can give you redis rights to whatever I have, though they will need to be cloned. I can find a cloner if need be. All are Kalos-bred.

Also if it's ok I'd like to try and get 2 each of the Mudkip and Treecko. Neither will be traded but they would be for me and user: jumpluff to play through AROS once it comes out. Treecko is non-redis so if you aren't comfortable with that on him I totally understand.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'll be on later, no worries. :)
I'll be around for the next 5 hours or so.
Sorry buddy, but I have to hit the sack, it's late. Let's arrange again next time I'll be online.
I'll try catch you in the morning :)
Hello, please CMT (though I think there's a fair few oddballs I have redis rights to I haven't added, so lmk if you're after anything in particular) for:

Mudkip
Treecko
Totodile

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-emporium-xy-5iv-shinies.3492122/
I can give you redis rights to whatever I have, though they will need to be cloned. I can find a cloner if need be. All are Kalos-bred.

Also if it's ok I'd like to try and get 2 each of the Mudkip and Treecko. Neither will be traded but they would be for me and user: jumpluff to play through AROS once it comes out. Treecko is non-redis so if you aren't comfortable with that on him I totally understand.
How about two clones of whichever you like the most (Mudkip I presume?) for a clone of the magnificent Goodini?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
How about two clones of whichever you like the most (Mudkip I presume?) for a clone of the magnificent Goodini?
Yeah Mudkip is our top priority to get. Goodini's a good choice, he's a fine young fellow. Are you able to clone him at this point or should I find someone to make a clone?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Yeah Mudkip is our top priority to get. Goodini's a good choice, he's a fine young fellow. Are you able to clone him at this point or should I find someone to make a clone?
I can't clone him, sorry :(
I need to get Mudkip cloned also, I will notify you when there are two extra pink 'kips sitting in my boxes.
Very well, I'll be available the next couple of hours, pretty much the Whole day, let me know when and if you are too.
Dam, I gotta go :_: we are having the worst luck meeting up. I'll try again later in the day :)

I have some pokemon that you don't seem to have, like Chansey and Froakie. Check my sig for the full list.

What I'm interested in:
Aipom
Mawile
Honedge

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have some pokemon that you don't seem to have, like Chansey and Froakie. Check my sig for the full list.

What I'm interested in:
Aipom
Mawile
Honedge
Sorry, I have a shiny greninja and a shiny chansey NFT :( gimme a shout if you want to trade mega stones though (I need mewtwonite Y)

Hey lockie!
I'm still interested in your Elekid. ^^ Female for female? What version tentacool would you like?

CMT my Kiwi homie xD
Elekid

Adamant | Doodle210 | 04801 | Static | Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Cross Chop | Fire Punch | Dynamic Punch | Ice Punch
No-Redis

Zubat

Jolly | Tom | 55288 | Infiltrator | Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Leech Life | Defog | Zen Headbutt | Zen Headbutt
No-Redis

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Figured out the spreads yet?
Sorry for being slow, I'll message you right now :)
Hey lockie!
I'm still interested in your Elekid. ^^ Female for female? What version tentacool would you like?
Dream ball calm liquid ooze please! And it might take a little while, Elekid have an annoying 25% female ratio >_< at least it's not as bad as starters.

Sorry for being slow, I'll message you right now :)

Dream ball calm liquid ooze please! And it might take a little while, Elekid have an annoying 25% female ratio >_< at least it's not as bad as starters.
Ah sorry forgot its low female ratio! Anything I could add to make it more rewarding for ya? ^^ Need heary scales or whatever items..

Hello, I'm interested for your modest Xerneas.:)
I can offer:
-Shiny Manectric, Timid.
-Shiny Ninetales, Timid.
-Shiny Croagunk, Adamant, with Drain Punch.
-Shiny Chandelure, Timid.
-Shiny Reuniclus, Bold.
-Adamant Shiny Mamoswine, ability Snow Cloak, with Icicle Crash.
-Naive Shiny Mienshao, with HP Ice.
-Jolly Scrafty, ability Moxie, with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch.
-Careful Shiny Scrafty, ability Shed Skin, with Drain Punch.
-Relaxed shiny Swampert.
-Timid Meloetta, Japanese.
-Timid Keldeo, with HP Ghost.
All of them are from Unima.Let me know if you're interested.:)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello, I'm interested for your modest Xerneas.:)
I can offer:
-Shiny Manectric, Timid.
-Shiny Ninetales, Timid.
-Shiny Croagunk, Adamant, with Drain Punch.
-Shiny Chandelure, Timid.
-Shiny Reuniclus, Bold.
-Adamant Shiny Mamoswine, ability Snow Cloak, with Icicle Crash.
-Naive Shiny Mienshao, with HP Ice.
-Jolly Scrafty, ability Moxie, with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch.
-Careful Shiny Scrafty, ability Shed Skin, with Drain Punch.
-Relaxed shiny Swampert.
-Timid Meloetta, Japanese.
-Timid Keldeo, with HP Ghost.
All of them are from Unima.Let me know if you're interested.:)
Do you know who RNG abused them? If not, what are the OT/ID on Adamant Scrafty and Swampert?
Whold you CMT for seel, psyduck, cacnea, wailmer and finneon?
What's your Vivillon pattern? And I like the heavy ball grimer, pick whichever you like the most. Depending on your viv pattern, I'll do a flawless scatterbug in it's egg for a shiny.
What's your vivillon pattern bud? :o same story as above, minus the bit with the grimer.
what can I do for your shiny Trecko and chikorita?
HP Grass Politoed and Shiny Espurr, will have to be clone trade though.
I also have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 kalos born mewtwo, I seem to recall you were looking for one, are you interested by any chance?

HP Grass Politoed and Shiny Espurr, will have to be clone trade though.
I also have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 kalos born mewtwo, I seem to recall you were looking for one, are you interested by any chance?
I am still looking for a timid Kalos mewtwo. I don't have time for a clone trade but I can get your Pokemon clones by one of my students tomorrow if you trade them to me now. So I would clone the two you asked for and the two you trade me now and have them ready tomorrow around now or a bit before. Will that work?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I am still looking for a timid Kalos mewtwo. I don't have time for a clone trade but I can get your Pokemon clones by one of my students tomorrow if you trade them to me now. So I would clone the two you asked for and the two you trade me now and have them ready tomorrow around now or a bit before. Will that work?
That would be fine, shall I come online now? (remember treecko is non-redis :) )
Also, what's your Vivillon pattern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)